Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I just came from a party.
Everybody was enjoying, some of my friends danced and had a late night jalsa as well. But I was not enjoying that much, cause I was missing my Arnav and Khushi and all you guys.
Really living without them has become impossible now.,
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful Post 😊 Lovely Pics
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

I just came from a party.

Everybody was enjoying, some of my friends danced and had a late night jalsa as well. But I was not enjoying that much, cause I was missing my Arnav and Khushi and all you guys.
Really living without them has become impossible now.,

sohara❤️

😆 we are becoming addict to this show and these two...really need something to detach with this but same here whenever work load becomes low ,I am here.
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Thank you Pearl😊 for enjoying it...
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: basb

Wonderful Post 😊 Lovely Pics

Thnx basb😊 glad you like it.
Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Thnx Cynthia🤗

You know how important is for me to take a breath through these actions...I find peace in this and whenever time permits dedicate to it...but today my house chores are screaming as I am here...well who cares...

Thnx for liking it and being proud of me...means a lot...❤️

I have focus only on my work & IPK... But u have so many duties apart from them... Still u manage to entertain us with ur brilliant writing👏

Originally posted by: sohara

What a coincidence! we are watching Arshi's forced marriage on the day of their remarriage.
thanks for this awesome post.
Each and every single words of your poetry is so profound and beautiful.
All the edits are treat to watch
Your deep insight amused me.
really, such a sublime tribute to the marriage of the century.

In Barun's words there is a 'divine' connection...

Originally posted by: SC-IPK1-Wwisher

My pleasure, dear
This is the only show I am watching. I have not seen indian shows in a really long time. However, this one is a unique. One gets a bit addicted to it. I have recommended it to my family and friends as well.

I am so so happy to know that u have also got addicted to IPK...

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

sohara❤️

😆 we are becoming addict to this show and these two...really need something to detach with this but same here whenever work load becomes low ,I am here.

Whenever I try to detach myself from IPK, I end up getting more attached to it...
So beware of that di 😆

Once again I just loved it... I read it again... Ur words keep lingering in my mind esp those lines I highlighted...

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I have focus only on my work & IPK... But u have so many duties apart from them... Still u manage to entertain us with ur brilliant writing👏

Thnx AD🤗

You know love can reduce anyone to anything...😆 and this is my Love towards my show...which is compelling me to do these things which are so beautiful at essence...you can't stay from.I wish I could do more often but weekdays are serios hectic but whenever time permits ,Iam here...among friends...😊

Thnx

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Whenever I try to detach myself from IPK, I end up getting more attached to it...
So beware of that di 😆

Once again I just loved it... I read it again... Ur words keep lingering in my mind esp those lines I highlighted...

AD...❤️

I know we are bunch but our love is way too strong for this show...a lot of people has left .look at the pages of IPK ...ppl changes their taste but we got this taste for forever till something new in our way, way above this experience is going to break this spell which is not going to happen quick...

Thnx ,now you are making me humble here...Really honored for that...😊

Thank You
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 10 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

A journey of thorns brought the shrewdness

A fire within refused to throw cruelness

A wind of chimes decided its own astuteness

A lady of love smiled at my own adroitness

Arshi Superb fantastic poem and lovely poem edits love it absolutely

A journey from force marriage to actual remarriage with all the ceremonies Khushi wants and Arnav gave her belief in place of non belief overcoming and winning over all hurdles in life they could change their eternal love from hate love to love love love

Thnx chalhov...😊

I am amazed by different colors of this story as this is the most different and unique...as you said this took a long walk to turn around from hate to love- love to become eternal for viewers but it was there as always...

Thnx for extremely kind words of yours❤️