Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rasyafan

My feelings exactly 😭

the actors are straight out of acting school πŸ˜† Everyone from Bheeshm to raj mata to AA to vidhur are over acting they are very very contious of what. They are doing just too much. There is no simplicity, naturalness in their act, no innocence. They are just too aware of themselves.

they are acting as if they are gods gift to humanity all of them.

this mahabharat is written by Star Plus and NOT MAHARISHI VED VYAS

Same goes for SRJ he is not being directed properly that is why he lacks that aweness of Shri Vishnuji in DKDM there is not acting much for him to do, only conveying messages through his beautiful face and even more beautiful mystical oh so expressive eyes πŸ‘πŸ˜†

the director of this serial is NOT DOING HIS JOB PROPERLY HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO DIRECT

I hated acting of Ratan Rajpoot Good Grief not a single shred of that femininity in her which I expect from a Arya putri of that time

actually the makers of Mahabharat lack understanding of actual Mahabharat they are making it on the basis of pretensions preconceived notions rather then facts that actually happened they are thinking too much and researching not at all

their whole focus is in making actors look good six pack abs hour glass figure skin show glamour jewellery aah beautiful sets and ofcourse the latest technology πŸ‘πŸ˜† so why focus on acting when viewers would be too busy to watch such stuff especially ladies but they missed a point that viewers are very inteligent these days and they want good beautiful performances in the shows they watch and they want paisa wasool for thier important time.

too bad for themπŸ˜ƒ

Aah did you notice the beautiful Ganga maiya who appeared in the pose of a model rather then Gangaji the goddess well and her sexy smile just for her "putra" horible acting and not at all goddess material

b grade fashion ramp ki model lag rahi thi 😑🀒

they are making it not for the sake of spirituality or to tell people about our sacred epic and text but only to sell us their glamour fashion jewellery technology

this mahabharat failed on all meanignfull account which matter performances good direction good technology good lessons good entertainment and most importantly to give shraddhanjali to a great creation of our Rishi Munis like B r Chopra did he made yet another history he brought all the charatcers of Mahabharat and that era right in front of our eyes.

No don't think I am comparing I am not always knew nothing can match that awesome piece of art and hard work of lot of people but i definitely expected genuine good work respect spirituality good feeling that awe inspiring feeling in this serial 😊

But seriously this one is a huge dissapointment 😭 hmmm unfortuantely

πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes excatly my thoughts. also the BR chopra mahabahrt was laughed at for its fickle property (as in sets, props) like the armours, raths and gadaa etc used in BR chopra , one could easily see they were made of plaster of paris and tin. but still people ignored that fact because the BR chopra mahabharath had the great story telling essence in it...one can never forget the voice of samay...

here everythign is overexagerrated...ratan was impressive only to some extent..later ratan overdid it.. same goes of dhritarahstra..

so far i am liking the acting of shakuni..
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Rasyafan

We get it you dont like the show you have made it very obvious by harping on the same points again and again
ANd dont worry 90% of people here would have either seen or read Mahabharat so let them decide whether this show is imaginary or not you cant decide for them You think this show is a comedy or not based on the epic fine that is your opinion but other'smay not think so.I have read many versions of mahabharat and have seen all versions of Mahabharat on TV .Yes BR chopra will always be the best but this is good as well.I Have read mahabahart i dont think this MB is imaginary at all that is my opinion .Just becuase you think this mahabahart is imaginary and not real doenst make it the truth.Its just your oipnion.So makers dont have to say anything becuas eof one person's opinion

Harping????? then what are you doing yourself???? Just becasue you like this show doesn't mean everyone else has to like it and if I am harping you are doing the same. Why are you being on the defensive again and again. Just by pointing out their goody goodyness you think others would begin to like it frankly my dear what others think or not think I dont care I am pointing out my views and opinions and I listen to what others opinions are and unlike you I respect them also not once did I tell anyone that you are HARPING????

everyone is not harping like you are doing. we all are discussing here like mature people here everyone is listening to others and if they like it they discuss it and if they dont like they ignore it like I ignore your comments and you should also do the same because you dont like my comments my views. if I want to repeat things I think that is my business and you are repeating the stuff again and again so like it if you like this show whose stopping you but dont tell me what i can write or not just as I have not once stopped you from writing anything your opinions or whatever thoughts.

it is you who is deciding what one should say here or not like you just told me I wonder if you also secret think that I am right. Common so many people here are sayign that this comedy sucks tell each one of them to stop saying their views here becasue they all are harping.

can you please explain who are "we get it" who are these "we??????"
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes excatly my thoughts. also the BR chopra mahabahrt was laughed at for its fickle property (as in sets, props) like the armours, raths and gadaa etc used in BR chopra , one could easily see they were made of plaster of paris and tin. but still people ignored that fact because the BR chopra mahabharath had the great story telling essence in it...one can never forget the voice of samay...

here everythign is overexagerrated...ratan was impressive only to some extent..later ratan overdid it.. same goes of dhritarahstra..

so far i am liking the acting of shakuni..

thanks πŸ˜ƒ actually Shakuni sometines is doing good his expressions can be damn good he is clearly tryign his level best to do his best sometimes he is expressionless I have a feeling that with proper guidence and good direction he can do a good job...May be this is a wishful thinking on my part ...πŸ˜”

Edited by rasyafan - 11 years ago
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rasyafan
I am sorry of you felt i was insulting your opinion i wasnt.YOu dont like this MB fine that is your opinion but its a personal opinion all i was saying is dont genralize it like saying many people think this is a joke or many people think this is a comedy you cant possibly know what max peopel think until you hold an over all poll.Just like my personal opnion is i like this MB but i wont genralize it since i cant say waht max people think similarly your opinion that it is a joke is your personal opinion and one shouldnt generalize personal opinions
If you say that my opinions are defensive i can say your opinions extremely negative so no point of this debaye to each his own i respect your opinion all i was saying is dont genralize it.
rasyafan thumbnail

Rasyafan

I am sorry of you felt i was insulting your opinion i wasnt.YOu dont like this MB fine that is your opinion but its a personal opinion all i was saying is dont genralize it like saying many people think this is a joke or many people think this is a comedy you cant possibly know what max peopel think until you hold an over all poll.Just like my personal opnion is i like this MB but i wont genralize it since i cant say waht max people think similarly your opinion that it is a joke is your personal opinion and one shouldnt generalize personal opinions
If you say that my opinions are defensive i can say your opinions extremely negative so no point of this debaye to each his own i respect your opinion all i was saying is dont genralize it.

I accept your appology Sabhyata but yes you were down right insulting even though you had no intention to insult me. When I said many people think then it was based on so many comments from people who were as disappointed by this show as I am that is not generalization.

Besides I never ever insulted you or said anything against your comments or anyone else's for that matter becasue I know some people really love this Mahabharat.

May be you found my comments negative because they are negative comments because i did not like this show and you really do not think after this I would give positive comments.

I was really expecting very much from this show because I do not watch tv at all I love shows like this and watch only these type of shows if they are good. Like DKDM I didn't even know when it started till more then 1 1/2 years and that too I found about it one day when I was surfing channels and they were showing ganesh ji after he was born and that captured my attention i started watching it then I watched the entire Shiv and Sati episodes in just 4 days online through net. But once the Parwati and Shivji were married there was some twist I stopped watching it and ever since I have watched it on and off.

I loved one more show called Uttaran but it also got wiered. So left it too.

But it was in DKDM Forums only I got to know that Mahabharat is being started some few months back ever since SRJ went missing form it.

So you see it was a shock for me that they have reduced heroes of Mahabhart to what they are showing. If you have read Mahabharat then I have also read Mahabharat and Shiv Purans Bhagwad Puran and may be not as good as yours but still I also have some knowledge.

Also because i have majored in Sociology where my subject was Ancient India and it's social structure and Caste System and It covered the entire history of Bharat Varsh besides social behaviour of Arya vrat. Not that I remember too much or know much these days it's been years now.

Hope you understand my point now.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rasyafan

I dont think my comments were insulting in any way neither in form nor in intention i only aPologized becuase you felt insulted.I didnt say anything abour your opinions being wrong or bad i didnt say anyhting bad about your opinions but if you still felt bad i apologize again. In any case dont want to prolong this more like i said you dont like this mB it is pretty clear all i was saying is lets not generalize personal opinions .There are many positive commenst about MB on this forum as well but whether positive comments are more or negative comments are more no one can know until unless someone actually counts them.So lets stick to expressing our opinions and not genralizing them that is all.Out of this conversation now
daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bringing this back to the topic, in the latest ep. Vidur had reasoned that it would be practically impossible for Dhritarashtra to reign, with the varied duties that faces a.king, pointing out the significance of watching for visual cues from persons he would deal with- which rings true later when Shakuni with ulterior motives of his own implants ambitions in Dhritarashtra. Dhiritarashtra deceived himself right early on into desiring the occupancy for the throne, because he simply needed to carve out his identity or rather authority for others to regard him highly beyond his obvious inability in attempt to compel others to overlook the fact that he was attached to this fate of being blind, he craved for respect beyond such a disability but he was being reminded of this continuously by the likes of Vidhur and others later. He dispelled the thought that his blindness would obstruct his march towards the throne, deluding himself with visions and fantasies. Presently he is being shown as quick tempered, always fuming at every occasion he gets and yet so fragile and unstable, this is where Gandhari gives him the company that he otherwise suffers without, alone in the dark, and that scene where his laughter subsides into crying is very telling of his inner vulnerability., a well acted scene
The man was frustrated by his limitation a fact that he could not change, but as well see later he imprisoned himself with this fact, using it for his sons advantage by not attempting to discourage his sons uncontrollable character and ways.and rather than taking any significant step to overcome it, maintained a passive stance, nodding to his sons choices allowing others to influence his decisions without recognising the right from wrong.
rasyafan thumbnail

Rasyafan

I dont think my comments were insulting in any way neither in form nor in intention i only aPologized becuase you felt insulted.I didnt say anything abour your opinions being wrong or bad i didnt say anyhting bad about your opinions but if you still felt bad i apologize again. In any case dont want to prolong this more like i said you dont like this mB it is pretty clear all i was saying is lets not generalize personal opinions .There are many positive commenst about MB on this forum as well but whether positive comments are more or negative comments are more no one can know until unless someone actually counts them.So lets stick to expressing our opinions and not genralizing them that is all.Out of this conversation now

That would be better Sabhyata
mnx12 thumbnail
Notre:

Guys, it seems, some of you are practicing for the Kurukhetra war form now itself. 🀣 You all have a preset mind about MB based on your readings, viewing a past show. Even the makers have their own view, which they are showing. Every mind thinks differently. Let's not deviate from the main topic of this thread.

Mahabharat DT
mnx12
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Notre:

Guys, it seems, some of you are practicing for the Kurukhetra war form now itself. 🀣 You all have a preset mind about MB based on your readings, viewing a past show. Even the makers have their own view, which they are showing. Every mind thinks differently. Let's not deviate from the main topic of this thread.

Mahabharat DT
mnx12

🀣 Agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† it's ok sometimes it happens unfortunately