Arshi RS : Love Knocked Again...!!! Chapter 8 Pg 90 *Completed*

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail
avni_barun thumbnail

Banner credit Me...  😳

This update goes to my cutest sister and a lovely friend Astha Di...Aap naraaz hote ho to kuch bhi acha nahi lagta...Plz maaf kardo na...You know I love you a lot se bhi zyada...  πŸ€—  ❀️

CHAPTER 1

Khushi was walking on the streets of Bangalore all alone completely drowned in the thoughts of her past. The street was filled with evening crowd but Khushi was alone. Her eyes used to get moist whenever she used to think about her life two years back. Before coming to Bangalore she had never thought that she could be a free bird. But today she was. Her thought process was interrupted by a call. It was Rishi her younger brother. "Hi Di how are you?" He asked her. "I am good Rishi. How are you and how are your studies going?" "Good Di." He replied.

"Di mom and dad keep asking about you. I think they know that I am in touch with you. They keep asking me for your number." Rishi told her. "Rishi I have just deposited the last installment and with that the entire loan of Mr. Singhania has been paid back. And from now I don't hold any responsibility of them and I will never let them enter my life again." Khushi gave a firm reply controlling her tears.

"I am with you Di in this decision. Even I don't want you to come back. And once I will be done with my college I will come and meet you. I miss you Di." He was concerned and upset. "I miss you too Rishi and wish to see you soon." Khushi too was upset.

Rishi held the phone for some time and gathered some courage to tell her sister news which will again shatter her. But she must know about it. He had been hiding it since months but know he had to tell her.

"Di I wanna tell you something about Saurabh." Listening to the name shiver ran thru her entire body. She had goose bumps and was short of breath. The mere name effected Khushi to such an extent. She clutched the phone close to her ear and expected to hear soothing news.

With all her strength she asked him "What is it Rishi?" And she waited for him to speak. "Di Saurabh got married last week."

Naina lageeyan baarishan

Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye

Naina lageeyan baarishan

Rove palkan de kone vich neendh meri

Naina laggeyan baarishan

Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te

Naina laggeyan baarishan

Rut birha de badlan di chaa gayi

My eyes cry a rain

Even the dry dreams got wet by tears

My eyes cry a rain

Sleep cries in the corner of my eyelids

My eyes cry a rain

My heart got hurt by tears

My eyes cry a rain

This cloudy weather is separating

That was it. The last ray of hope of her life also vanished and now she was left in complete darkness. She searched for a support since her knees felt week. She settled herself on the nearby bench. Her support system was broken. Only Love of her life was no more hers now. Tears who were fighting to come out finally won and the salt water rushed out completely sopping her cheeks.

"Di he tried to protest but her mother threatened him of committing suicide, so he had to agree. Everything happened in just few months. I am sorry Di. I tried to talk to talk to Saurabh but nothing worked Di. I am sorry." A lone tear left his eyes. He could neither console her nor reduce her pain. He felt helpless.

"Don't be sorry, Rishi. We were not destined to be together. There was nothing you or anyone could do. Just forget it." Her voice was choking.

"Di it's you who have to forget him and move on." said Rishi.

Kaali kaali khaali raaton se, Hone lagi hai dosti

Khoya khoya inn raahon mein, Ab mera kuch bhi nahi

Har pal har lamha, Main kaise sehta hoon

Har pal har lamha, Main khudh se yeh kehta rehta hoon

Tujhe bhula diya

Phir kyun teri yaadon ne, Mujhe rula diya

I am being friends with this dark, lone nights

I have nothing of my own in this lost path

How can I bear this every moment

Every moment I am telling this to myself

I've forgotten you

Still why did your memories make me cry

Silence struck them. Rishi knew what he had said was impossible for his Di to do. He was the witness of her love, pain, agony, suffering and solitude. He knew his Di in and out.

"Rishi I have told you that I have forgotten him. I have some work Rishi, we will talk later. You just take care of yourself." And she ended the call.

Khushi analyzed her words "forgotten him". Did she say she has forgotten him? Was it actually possible? And moving on. Has she moved on? No, she was still wedged in those days when she was with Saurabh. She was trapped in the past and didn't even try to get out of it. May be she had a hope that they could be one but today that last hope was also gone. She recalled every moment spend with him.

Teri yaadon mein likhe jo lafz dete hai sunayi

Beetay lamhe poochte hai kyun hue aise judaa, Khuda

Khuda mila jo yeh faasla hai

Khuda tera hi yeh faisla hai

Khuda hona tha woh ho gaya, Jo tune tha likha

I hear the words written in your memories

God, every moment is asking why did we got seperate like this

Oh God, all we got is this distance between us

Oh God, this is your decision

God, what've you decided has happened

She cried and cried and cried and waited for her tears to stop coming out but may be today they were not ready to stop. Her heart cried out in pain but didn't it reached anyone on the streets. She was angry, with destiny, with God.

Tu nahin to, inn labon pe ik shikaayat reh gayi hai

Door hi jab karna tha toh paas kyun laaya bataa

Khuda kabhi tujhe bhi toh pyaar hoga

Khuda judaa tera yaar hoga

Khuda jaanega tu faaslon ka hai yeh dard kya

If you are not here, there remains a complaint on my lips

Oh God, if you got to separate, why you brought us together

God, you also will fall in Love someday

And your Love will leave you

God, then you will realize this pain of separation

Khushi felt a hand on her shoulder. She knew who he was. He was the only person who had the ability to find her on the streets of Bangalore. Sometimes even she didn't know where her legs took her but then also he was able to find her. She never understood how.

"I am fine Arnav. Just leave me alone." She spoke without even looking at him.

"I can see that Khushi." He sat beside her, turned her face towards him holding her chin and wiped the tears. "Now you will not cry Khushi." He spoke politely.

And it seemed that tears obeyed to him and stop flowing from her eyes. Khushi stared in his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes always spoke what was there in his heart and it matched with his words.

The entire office including Khushi knew that Arnav loved her, because he had proposed her in-front of the entire office and Khushi had refused him in-front of everyone. But still he was there for her, like always.

"Why do you always come after me Arnav. You know I will never love you back." She was frustrated.

"I come for my friend not for my love. And I know my friend needs me." He replied with a smile.

"You know nothing about me Arnav then how do you know I need I you." She was talking to him like that for the first time. She used to avoid talking to him every time but today she didn't. She was completely broken and actually needed a support.

Arnav understood something bad has happened and that was the reason of Khushi's frustration.

"I know that you love some guy named Saurabh. I know your brother Rishi is you life. I know you are paying some loan since 2yrs. I know you don't talk to your mom dad." Arnav just stared in those red puffy eyes.

The thing he hated the most in the world were Khushi's tears but the irony was he could not do anything about it. So he tried his best to stay with her after office until she reached her apartment.

Since 2yrs Khushi was living with a colleague on rent, but 2 months ago she shifted with her boyfriend in his apartment leaving Khushi alone.

Her roommate was also like any other colleague at office who knew very less about Khushi. Khushi was very introvert. It was only Arnav who could make her talk by his non-stop nagging.

"This is not enough Arnav. There is a lot more than this which you don't know." She got up immediately from the bench to leave, but Arnav caught hold of her hand.

"This is enough for me Khushi. This is enough for me to understand your pain, enough to read your mind, enough to understand your heart and enough to understand that few minutes ago something tore you apart completely."

Khushi was shocked. She stared back in those eyes. It was next to impossible for her to understand how Arnav understood her so well. She had even tried hiding her emotions from him but failed miserably.

"Khushi what is it, you can tell me dear." More than his words his eyes spoke. They gave her the assurance of trust. Arnav was still holding her hand and she sat next him.

"I lost him completely Arnav. I lost the right to think about him, I lost the right to call him mine, I lost my love Arnav. He married someone else. I am left all alone in this world" The tears which were stopped by Arnav again came back. She covered her face with her hands and wept.

Arnav didn't know how to react. He didn't even know anything about Saurabh or their love life or the reason behind Khushi and Saurabh's separation. He came to know that Khushi loves a guy named Saurabh after he had proposed Khushi. And after knowing about Saurabh he decided to stay Khushi's friend.

He removed her hands and looked straight in her eyes. "You are not alone Khushi and will never will be." Those mere words and Khushi was in his arms.

Arnav was stunned by Khushi's reaction. The girl who avoided his touch was actually in his arms. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on his back. She clutched onto his shirt tightly and he held her securely in his arms. She was still sobbing on his chest. He moved his hands to her face and cupped it. She looked directly in his eyes. He wiped her tears with his thumb and nodded his head telling her not to cry.

Their faces were quiet close and they could feel each other's hot breath. Arnav was lost in her beauty and without thinking he came closer and pressed his lips on her forehead. The mere touch gave Khushi an unknown serenity. Her body got relaxed and she closed her eyes.

Arnav looked at those closed eyes and considered it as Khushi's consent. He very softly placed soft kisses on both her cheeks one by one. Khushi's breath increased and this led in parting of her lips. Her parted moist lips acted as an invitation for him. He stared at them and slowly covered the distance between their lips.

The moment his lips touched hers he felt a push on his chest. He was surprised for a moment but before he could understand Khushi started crying and shouting.

"How dare you touch me Arnav. How dare you?" And soon she realized that she too was participating in it. "How could I do this? How can I stoop so low?" She muttered to herself and ran away from there. Arnav did call her but went in vain.

She hired a cab for her apartment. Arnav like always followed her. He used to get back to his place only after Khushi reached her place safely.

Arnav didn't regret what happened but he was only worried for Khushi. He was waiting for the next day to come.

Will desperately wait for your response...Please hit like and comment on it...

For PM buddy ME...
(The request will be accepted only after you hit like or comment or scrap or PM. No silent readers please.)

Love
Avni.
Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rsd me

Unres 

Sororyy for blackmailing u dii😭😭

I m happy u r incresing ur Work so dat one day wen u make index u dnt get tym to update ur so many works
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i mean u kaam itna sara and tym kaam to update ur index dii wat did u thoughtπŸ˜›

Khushi and arnav works together and moreover khushi loves someone else wat the πŸ˜²πŸ˜² how could

But here again my arnie is alone he loves khushi and proposed her and she rejected urrrggghhh so not done😑😑

But why is khushi running from her parents aisa kya hua

and his brother also supports her

she help dem financially only

no contact wid dere parents frm past two yrs omg seriously 

Wait the person khushi loved married oder girl huhhh he never loved her

I m happy arnav ka raasta saaf hai abπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He cn get back his khushi

Diii kiss q rok diye let dem finish it 

Par i m happieee khushi opened her heart for the first tym infrnt of arnav aftr her heart break

My arnav cares for khushi so much and wat she give in return only pain to him

helll 

Diii make dem a pair soon

pleaajj

Love u dii

awesome update

jaldi update do warna😑
😑

Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
asthagarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Katti Cancel... πŸ˜›

I dnt undersatnd hw do u manage 2 bring out a chapter of my lyf thru writing??? πŸ˜•

D pain tht Khushi went thru, I've experienced it, only circumstances were changed... 

D song selection was AWESOME... πŸ‘

Bahut gissa hai ye song apne I-pod p maine... πŸ˜­

U always surprise me by ur writing is all I can say... πŸ˜ƒ

I cud feel Khushi's pain n thts a MARK of a gud writer... πŸ‘

I luvd Arnav's part here... He's so damn caring... Hayeee... Kash mujhe aisa koi mil jaye... 

D KISS ws beautiful... πŸ˜³

Opening itni superb hai to I wonder wat u hv stored in 4 future... πŸ˜‰

P.S. I luvd d banner... Specially u knw wat... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Superb n Brilliant Job done... πŸ‘ β­οΈ

Edited by asthagarwal - 10 years ago
ajoop thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow amazing concept di...😳😳😳😳

Apne mere Arnav ko tadpaya😭😭

Waise I am eagerly waiting for next part...

Their kisswa session was tooo good😳😳😳

Aur ae Saurabh ko math aane dena aap...aaya toh mein use maar dungiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ajoop - 10 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
Interesting concept!!!
loved the update
awesome
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god you have to pm me!!! this is fantastically amazing! :) 
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome..!!
w8ng fo rnxt..!
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting 

Looking forward for the next update

thanks for the PM