Madhubala Written Update- 27th September 2013! Main Heroine Hoon <3

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

The episode begins with RK drinking & watching MB's video clip on big screen. He tells Bittoji to pause on her smiling face. MB calls him but he doesn't hear it. Bittoji tells MB to reach the trial room immediately. When MB comes there, she is shocked to see her face on big screen. She asks RK why did you drink. RK says forget everything! Forget that you're my wife & go to the flashback of your life. Destiny brought you to Mumbai even though the train Paddo had boarded could have taken you in any part of the country. You were born in a film studio instead of an operation theatre & got blessings from AK Hangal. And if you hadn't come in my life, somewhere a superstar must have been pleading to you to do his film. MB says I would  have refused. RK says but the superstar wudn't have given up until you have agreed.  But destiny made you my wife & today I m the producer of my own flim. We can't change our destiny because it is something which is written with a permanent marker. You  can't see the talent with which you're born Madhu, you can be a beautiful dive of the film industry. MB says but coming into films was never my dream. I began to work in a parlor just so that I can help my mother in household income. My dream is to not become an actress but to be RK's wife, to grow kids with him & to do the household chores. RK says but even then what if a superstar tells you to do a film. MB says my answer would still be no. RK says okay forget that! What if I, your husband, tells you to work in my film opposite me! MB is shocked. She stammers. RK grows unsteady & MB holds him. RK says I will not pressurize you against your wishes to do my film for my selfish interest! They both go home.

Amar is tensed when Kukuji tells him about RK's film mahurat & that the bank employee has agreed for finance. Amar says that the finance is there if heroine is there in the mahurat! I will make sure that the heroine is not present at the mahurat. Kukuji & Amar smirk.

In RK Mansion, MB is busy in Ganpati puja preps. Pabho taunts Dips about not knowing anything about the puja preps! Pabho informs Radhaji that Guruji wuld come in the evening but by that time, the mahrat would be over!

RK is stressed reading some disturbing news about himself in the papers. Bittoji tries to call him but he doesn't hears. Then Bittoji calls in the landine. MB picks up the phone & is able to hear the conversation between RK & Bittoji through third connection.

Bittoji asks RK whether he is sure to cast Simi in the film. RK says have no other choice! She was good in auditions but pathetic later on! Bittoji tells him to reconsider his decision as a lot, including RK Mansion is in stake. RK says not to worry as people wud come to theatre to watch him & not heroine. Bittoji says if you don't mind, you must ask MB once again since she is perfect for the role! RK refuses saying I will not force MB against her wishes!      

Bittoji says what if the film turns flop because of that Simi. RK says even if I have to put my life on stake, still I won't pressurize MB to act! RK rings off. MB is very much tensed hearing the convo.

Mehul & team with Roma arrive at RK Mansion. Kukuji taunts Mehul saying that Mehul needs RK help to revive his flop career. Mehul taunts back asking Kukuji whether he got some work or still sitting at home unemployed & plotting against RK!

MB goes to their room & finds RK has still not got ready for the mahurat. RK says will get ready. MB asks about the heroine. RK shrugs it off saying everything is fine & if she feels jealous, she should go & stand in front of the mirror as the girl in the mirror is the most beautiful girl ever! RK leaves. MB thinks that I know RK is tensed but he doesn't wants to tell me that. How do I help him out?  

Precap: Kukuji informs Amar that the packet has been delivered to Simi's house. Amar smirks & tells wait & watch what happens at the mahurat!

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanuja.siri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the written update.
jyothi- thumbnail