.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Satayavati used neyog to get heir for the throne.His son had two wives whom going to had kids by this method.Why and how come the maid got a child from the same process?I am really confused about it.
Anyone has better knowledge about this please enlighten me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ved Vyasa was very unpleasent and fearsome in look due to which when Ambika saw him, she closed her eyes and Ambalika went pale with fear. As a result, Dhritarastra was born blind and Pandu was born sickly. Both of them were not qualified for becoming kings. Thereafter Satyavathi asked Vyasa to grant a son to Ambika so that at least one of the boys born are eligible in all respects. Hence Ambika sent a lady-in-waiting to Vyasa from which Vidur was born. That lady didn't get scared of him and hence a healthy boy was born.
Edited by Shaya_123 - 11 years ago
lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
they excluded this bit entirely form the current show...I dont knw why they r rushing with it?
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya I remember this part of the story. How can they miss it? 😕
.Brooke. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaya_123

Ved Vyasa was very unpleasent and fearsome in look due to which when Ambika saw him, she closed her eyes and Ambalika went pale with fear. As a result, Dhritarastra was born blind and Pandu was born sickly. Both of them were not qualified for becoming kings. Thereafter Satyavathi asked Vyasa to grant a son to Ambika so that at least one of the boys born are eligible in all respects. Hence Ambika sent a lady-in-waiting to Vyasa from which Vidur was born. That lady didn't get scared of him and hence a healthy boy was born.

Thanks for this information as I did not have any idea about it.One more question if all the boys were born at the same time then how come Satayavati knew before their birth that they wont be perfect to become the king. If the first spem did the job how come the very next could do the job again?
And it shows that this neyog thing was not a good thing to do.Both princesses did not want it at first place but Satyavati forced them and her plan again backfired by both kids were born with imperfections.
This is the perfect example of man proposes God disposes.
The throne belonged to Bheesham but greed of Satyavati took it to someone else's dynasty,Ved Vyasa.
.Brooke. thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

they excluded this bit entirely form the current show...I dont knw why they r rushing with it?

Yes they completely skipped over this part.
.Brooke. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binge

Ya I remember this part of the story. How can they miss it? 😕

I did not know about it so totally confused about it 😕.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
They are leaving some of the most important details behind. What's the reason behind this rush?
.Brooke. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

They are leaving some of the most important details behind. What's the reason behind this rush?

Do not know why they are skipping such important facts and this will create confusion in young minds.Its a daily soap and without dragging it they can tell the story with all the details.
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaya_123

Thanks for the information.I too couldn't understand the meaning of neyog. But,I did feel that this was done against the wives wishes. And,once again Satyavati's plan backfires.