Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am sure what he is doing with the eye is done by him only and its not some computerised version... the chap is a great actor and i am sure he has practiced it.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shilpi77

i am sure what he is doing with the eye is done by him only and its not some computerised version... the chap is a great actor and i am sure he has practiced it.

True.. it looks like he is doing it himself.. great work.. I was impressed 😃👏
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can think of one reason to show shakuni kicking that soilder down
they wan show n emphasis his cuning nature n how he fits in survival of fitest theory of darwin
also his obessive overprotective and blind love fo his sis . he did not mind risking life for small happiness of her
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The way i understood it was that there was something wrong in the rope while climbing .The rope could take weight of only one person and the only way shakuni could survive was if he pushed the other guy.So his reaction was very human i think many of us in his situation will save ourselves first.The only thing it shows that he isnt unselfish or goddy two shoes dont see anything worng in that.Ya even i think the eye thing is part of the act he seems good till now
daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessofkesar

i can think of one reason to show shakuni kicking that soilder down
they wan show n emphasis his cuning nature n how he fits in survival of fitest theory of darwin
also his obessive overprotective and blind love fo his sis . he did not mind risking life for small happiness of her

I liked your Darwinian take on Shakuni's twisted beliefs, remembering a scene from the BR chopra MB where Shakuni feeds his servant poison only serves to reassert that conviction.
His obsession for his sister is worrying in ways, in the old MB they didn't play on this too much but it was clear that he was hurt for his sister, he poisoned the minds of both his nephew and brother-in-laws who were in already manipulable, gullible states and ready to swallow his evil-inclined tricks.
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he is no doubt a very important character as because of him the war happened!!! And I am happy that they have a talented actor to play the same.