Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I liked him, but what was with that eye thing? So weird. 😔

it was a technical glitch 🤣 this serial on which crores have been spent is bogus as far as technicalities go
pathetic 🤢 \
Clearly they look thrid grade computer games 😡 and look at the advance technology which is in western movies

I am not down playing the hard work of technitians but the way it is being hyped that crores have been spent on twisted version of The Mahabharat these are worthless as they resulted in cheap techniques by an amateur not professionals
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

it was a technical glitch 🤣 this serial on which crores have been spent is bogus as far as technicalities go
pathetic 🤢 \
Clearly they look thrid grade computer games 😡 and look at the advance technology which is in western movies

I am not down playing the hard work of technitians but the way it is being hyped that crores have been spent on twisted version of The Mahabharat these are worthless as they resulted in cheap techniques by an amateur not professionals

i think they are doing a good job.. till now except for the fast pace... but hope that will now be okay as saw in the past two episodes...
Atleast they do not have chrome backgrounds to do the gimmicks
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i think special effects are good as per indian standards.As for shakuni eye thing i think its part of the act
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

pathetic 🤢 \

for Indian standards i would say they are doing a fine job. U r trying to compare western movies to a seiral.. please be realistic. Shakuni my dear friend did have a problem with his eye it was no glitch..

Compared to total nonsense serials on almost every channel I would say MB is doing a good job
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayvenk

for Indian standards i would say they are doing a fine job. U r trying to compare western movies to a seiral.. please be realistic. Shakuni my dear friend did have a problem with his eye it was no glitch..

Compared to total nonsense serials on almost every channel I would say MB is doing a good job

I am not talking about the problem with Shakuni's eyes had they shown it in natural form somehow that would be ok but what they did with his eye was a flop you could tell easily that it is technically manipulated

None of the technics were used in Old Mahabharat but then one shud not compare that one to this one and I am not because every effort of new ones would fail in front of that one it was that good outstanding I encourage all efforts of people to make such beautiful tv shows wich teach us our culture and which help us bring our values back.

And I am not even comparing Techniques of east to west
I am just saying that the techniques in India even today are worse when such advance techniques are there everywhere for example the caves opening of Parshuramji and the construction of Shiv temple where he offers his prayers to shivling

I know this because India can do better then this and it does not look as if crores have been spent may be on clothes sets or fashion jewellery but I wish they had hired best computer effects givers and technicians.

I also wish they had not twisted the original Mahabharat and shown the authentic and wish women were less obviously ambitious and more feminine
I also believe that it is much better then vulgur serials especially Ekta Kapoor Serials 🤢 also I wish Mahabhaat would have been shown more real rather then cheap immitation
jayvenk thumbnail
every female character in MB was ambitious ... every one had a big role in the final war... if it was not for satyavati wanting her first born to rule and not by bhishma, the entire MB would not have existed.
I am a feminist and i am loving the way women are coming out strong and fiery and having their own say in all situation.
Lets leave the feminine and looking sexy to the Saas bahu nonsense.
Having said that I think all the women are lovely in MB

rasyafan thumbnail

every female character in MB was ambitious ... every one had a big role in the final war... if it was not for satyavati wanting her first born to rule and not by bhishma, the entire MB would not have existed.
I am a feminist and i am loving the way women are coming out strong and fiery and having their own say in all situation.
Lets leave the feminine and looking sexy to the Saas bahu nonsense.
Having said that I think all the women are lovely in MB

In Ancient India women were powerful, Ambitious, equal to men in every way but at the same time women were supreme too, husbands, sons name were taken after women nothing was done without women in those days women played powerful role in Arya Society whether Bharatvarsh or in Persia Women made rules of society and in East that the marriage was made by women to live with a man permanently without drifting from men to men. In every aspect women ruled and dominated except for one the War and battle field where men made rules not that women did not participate they did they learnt the art of war and weaponry.

in fact Mahabharat happened only because of women as they played powerful roles they were the reasons behind important turning ponits for example Ganga would give birth to 8 Vasus because of the curse, She had to marry Shantanu, Satyawati, Amba, Gandhari, Draupadi, Madri, Kunti, Subhadra, Abhimanyus wife, Brihanala, Krishan's wife Rukmani, Radhaji, Yashoda, Devki, Satyabhama, etc etc

In Ramayan also Ketki was the most important female dominating too.

when I said feminine I did not say fashionably but by nature
not that they are not adorning most fashionable attire they are but still they do not look like graceful royal women

well to me they do not.

but then this is a serial only a tv show but the sense of realism is sadly missing. Had they shown the same in subtle way then it would have looked beautiful but here one can only see a very ferotious behaviour of everyone too much according to me

jayvenk thumbnail
well to each his own, or her own, I am finding MB really good .
rasyafan thumbnail

well to each his own, or her own, I am finding MB really good .

😃 😆👍🏼 enjoy I too when I find it enjoyable like parshuramji's entire scenes and esp his fight so far my most favorite scenes reminded me of old mahabharat
dont like scenes of satyawati and amba

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jayvenk
Agree with each and every point of your's very well put👏
I agree the effects are good as per indian television standards.I mean look at the effects in indian movies they look so fake at times so if that is the standard of indian movies you can imagine the standard of indian television and by that i will say they are doing very well
But personally dont care about the effects i like the visual appeal colourful and beautiful so in that they get 10/10 from me in that department.Yes special effects look fake at times but this is the best they can do and we have to except that
As for the change in characterstics of women lets start with satyavati here
Satyavati isnt ambitious orginally as shown in this serial but this alteration doesnt bother me since essence of the original story has been maiantained .Instaed of stayavati's father stayavati is shown to be ambitious but i really doenst change the storyline of mahabharta
Amba well originally amba wasnt vengeful or strong willed she became that later after bheeshm abducted her but in this MB they have shown her to be vengeful and strong willed from the start so there is no actual transition but end result is the same hence again this alteration hanst impacted mahabharat's storyline
Gandhari there is no change at all in the original she was meant to be a girl who was devoted to her husband same in this MB so no change here
Edited by Sabhayata - 11 years ago