Geeta gyan......amazing

S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the Geeta gyan that krishna shares in between the show is one of the best things about this show...MB story in itself is very thought provoking and with our krishna relating it with our lives it actualy makes me think...
so far two of them have made great impact on my mind

first one is parents should focus on building characters of their children and not load them with just luxuries...and second is today...inabilities are given by God indeed...but its we humans who turn them into limitations...

Edited by snehalS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That comes to define what Dhritarashtra is, a truly blind man, incapable of seeing beyond his inability, growing in filthy self pity by throwing his blindness as a weakness, hes caged himself within his own disillusionment, and this very fact of being blind that he takes for granted, becomes manipulated as excuse to not take action and responsibility, eg. later on to not take matters into his hand when it came to the decision of selecting a king, stop Draupadi humiliation by his own sons, to not participate in war.. (again yet another interesting character)
Limiting beliefs, is something we all have.
Think about it as Krishna says here.
what's stopping you?
What are your limiting beliefs?
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you
i love the geeta gyan by krishna. it is one of the most interesting aspect of the show .