Originally posted by: chand1234

OMG!

Her dance was SOOO GOODDD!!!
EEEKSSS! <3
SUPER DOOPER amazing!!!
Lovely!!!
She's amazinggg!!!

Good news Ria.

I'll try to search for it in net. I don't have Star Plus chanel here.
aisumalavika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Mouni's performance on star diwali...😊
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8c3Seu5_ZM&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8c3Seu5_ZM&feature=youtu.be
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u Aishu 🤗...for the video of Mouni;s dance...it was such a wowww act...really touched my heart...Mouni gave such a powerful and graceful performance 👏

Love u Mouni ❤️
Mouni Roy
--Ratna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u Aishu 🤗...for this awesome pic

Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys my massage Towards Mouni was good But to much Mistake in Types , Aww so ☺️ . .
Oh god When i can Improve ,
Guys and Mouni roy Plz Forgive me For Lot of Mistakes in my Message

messages from fans

From @aakanksharanjan ( Twitter )

The Day has FINALLLYYY ARRIVED!!Eeekkksss!!! ok! First of all...Happiest happiest Birthday to u Mouni!! I am more excited for your birthday than I was on my own birthday!! Believe me! I've neverrr ever been so so so so CRAZZZYYY for an actress!! I spend half of my day talking with Ria, Foram, hema di n many many other people about you [and Mohit] ...For me...now...u r not just a celeb or an actress! You are a part of my life! Our day is incomplete without sharing our craziness for you...what Juliet is to romeo...u are for us! I have sooo many things to tell u but the thought, that you'll be reading this is making me feel so so THAT! I dunno what! I bcame ur fan that very moment when the camera focused on ur smile! Nd dat dialogue "Didi dekho mujhe kya mila". And when Sati died...I guess I cried even more than mahadev! Seriously! You noe ur SMILE!! *sigh* is the most beautiful smile!! esp. the scene where Mahadev tries to manaofy u, he bcumes the sage n transforms nandi into an apsar...My god! I repeated that scene like 20-30 times! Be it Sati of DKDM or Meera of Junoon...time n again you've made me feel proud of the fact that I am YOUR fan! I cry when u cry...I laugh when u laugh...such is ur talent! Do I need to say anything bout ur Dance! Sorry but I cant! I don't have enough words! Everytime we see you onscreen...our heart skips a beat! U r a gorgeous person! Both in and out! Though I've never met u but I know this...the way you speak...the way you laugh...your eyes...everything reflects sumthing special about your personality! Hope u'll like the Birthday Thread we've made for you! We've literally put our hearts n souls into it! Hope this wl make u feel special! Cause you are really very special to us! Hope u liked the gifts...n the love attached to them! Hope that this will be one of your most memorable n special birthday U were, are n will remain our fav forever after!!Hope we'll get to c u on screen super doper trooper frooper soon! We all LOVE YOU very very very much! N will be there for you, NO MATTER WHAT! I love you! We all love you! N we'll keep loving you!! Super doooper trooper frooper happy birthday once again! Live it up and drink it down! With loads n loads n loads of love and good wishes, Aakanksha Ranjan [@aakanksharanjan]

From @maith_i (Twitter )

Dear Mouni,

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May the year ahead be filled with all manner of personal and professional happinesses.
My blessings and best wishes as always!

Regards,

Maith Iyengar
@maith_i on twitter

From @Mohit_FC ( Twitter )

Hi mouni. You breathed life into sati &u breathed life into all women who believe in themselves. Happy birthday.
May god bless with you all that you want .

From @mouniroy_fc ( Twitter )

It's ur bday!!! woohooo!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY mouni!!! hope u get all tht u want to! we all luv u ...muahh

From @yashigangwar ( Twitter )

And finally the most awaited moment came!! Its Mouni's Birthday!! On this occasion i have a special message for her.
I am glad you were born..because you have brighten my life and filled it with joy!! Wishing you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday!! Wishing you all the pleasures and happiness of the world! Birthdays are filled with yesterday memories,Today's joy and tomorrow dreams!! Wish you miles of smiles in the coming years!!

Now here's a short attempt by me..

Smiles and laughter,Joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!!
Happy Birthday from My heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start!!
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Mouni!!!!!

From Suman Gurudatt

Dearest Mouni,
First of all, I love you. Loads. :-)
You are one of the people responsible for making me fall for Shiv-Shakti's love saga. You brought Sati to life. That arrogance yet that caring love which is clearly Sati's character was perfectly portrayed by you. But, I am one of your ardent fans right from Krishna Tulsi times (she was one more character you bought to life)
Sati was a huge influence in my life, and I mean this. And the credit goes to you. If not for your strikingly spotless portrayal of her, I'd never have fallen for her. Meera is yet another subtle-yet-strong character. I have tons more to say...but I'll just end it by saying, keep smiling and stay blessed. You truly fortunate are to have found this rare gift of incredible acting and dancing skills. God Bless. :-)

Sending loads of love from Bangalore,
Suman!

From Sadhana
DEAREST MOUNI

IT IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY
A DAY THAT CELEBRATES ONLY YOU
LET TODAY BE THE DAY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS
LET JOY AND HAPPINESS FILL YOUR LIFE
LET EVERY ROAD THAT YOU TAKE LEAD TOWARDS SUCCESS
I WISH YOU FIND PEACE JOY AND HAPPINESS TOO
MAY THERE BE WONDERFUL MEMORIES FOR YOU TO TREASURE ALL YEAR THROUGH
MAY EVERY MOMENT BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS
AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

From Anu Radha

Advanced Happy birthday to you dearest Mouni Roy.I am praying God to bless you with all happiness and fortunes which ever you deserves.

From Archana Gupta

Dear mouni,
A very very very happy B'day to d queen who is ruling my heart after the superb portrayal of sati. You looks beautiful there is no doubt but u have a beautiful heart too which I came to know after reading ur interviews, tweets which I liked d most and now u lives in my heart forever..love u mouni..may god bless u all the love n success in your life..
Your one of d biggest fan,
Archana.

From Aparna Thiyam

From Vinita Mittal

Wish you a very happy birthday mouni roy... ;-):-) may you have lots of success and happiness in your life...

This is my wish for u:
Smile:-) when sadness intrudes,
Comfort on difficult days,
Laughter:-D to kiss your lips:-)
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see
Confidence for when you dought,
Faith so that you can beleive,
Patience to accept the truth,
And LOVE to know yourself
Wherever you go
Whatever you do,
May Happiness and Blessings follow you
Happy birthday mouni. ..
From Mansi

From Ram Kris

"May this birthday be a new Begining for you, May the Lord guide you in every pathway you choose & fulfill all your wishes & I wish Health, Peace & Happiness for you & Always remember that you are loved beyond measure. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mouni!"

From @Pushpa_patil ( Twitter )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful person!!!!!!. May GOD bless you with EVERYTHING that you ever wished for in life. I really love the work you do and will always be your fan...you are the best indeed...!! Hope every moment of this special day is filled with joy and happiness for you. Keep smiling:-):-) With loads of luv n best wishes!!!

From @akg_ebnj ( Twitter )

Dear Mouni,
Wishing you the very best on your birthday! You are one of the loveliest actresses on Indian TV these day. Being new to following any celebrity, I am so glad that I've gotten to know you a little bit. I love that you're so down to earth, interacting with all your fans in Twitter. You are an example to follow for all the young girls that are fans of yours. Always stay your cute lovely self.
Lots of love and success for the future...Anju @akg_ebnj

From Manavi Jain

Hii Mouni

Many thanks to Dkdm for introducing us to an amazingly wonderful personality. You looked fabulous as Sati. It showed how incredibly beautiful & talented actress you are! You made us feel the emotions of the character. I couldn't take my eyes off Sati. Thank you for accepting the role & carrying it off very gracefully.

Besides professionally, personally you are my favourite celebrity from Indian TV. Watching you dance is a pure delight. I aspire to have atleast half of your artistic talents-dancing, painting, etc..

What made me your fan is the fact that you are unique, intelligent, intellectual, artistic & superbly creative. Plus we share common interests wrt watching American shows & Jane Austen's works. Your personality & demeanour exude creativity, elegance & spark.

On this special day I would like to wish you all the happiness & joy throughout the years. May God bestow his love & blessings upon you. Wish you succeed in all ventures of life. You are truly blessed with looks, talents & personality. Wish to see you dancing & acting more!! Wish to meet you some day & get acquainted with the most beautiful & talented woman from Indian Television who is adored by so many. May you have a great year ahead

Happy Birthday
Lots of love & good wishes
Manavi (Delhi)

From Seeta Veeraghanta

Dear Mouni

A very happy birthday to a very talented and inspiring artist.
May you always shine and succeed in all that you seek and do.
You have brought so much joy and happiness to so many of us.
May you also have all the joy and happiness in your life.
Here is to many many many more happy occasions in your life Mouni..
Have a wonderful year and a wonderful life.

With blessings and the best best of wishes

From Bistiee

Dear Mouni Di
My name is Bristy , My name is Bristy moni in Twitter and Real name is Bristy Adhikery ,I m from Bangladesh , A bangali
Many Many Happy returns of the Day , I always Pray to God That Thus He will give u All happiness and May God Bless u alway and U r gift is a lot of Love ,
I m missing u so Much , waiting for ur upcoming show , When will be back ,I m missing u so much , and I really Love u as Meera , Meera and Prithvi actually both was nice ,My dream is to see u again with Aditya redi ,Any way ,I pray and good Wishes is always With u hope u will be back Soon ,Love u so much did .i have edit this Pic for u specially for Ur birthday , OK didi Love u so much

I just Want To Say A biggest sorry to all , Hi guys i m this Idiot Bistiee.who has done a lot of Mistakes in Typing here ,aww so much Mistakes ☺️ in Typing , I know guys u cant Understand What i wrote here ...
So much Mistake in Writing aww 😳 actually guys i sent this Message to Mouni at Last time and was doing so hurry , So i was not concentrating that what i m writing , Thats why so much Mistake Guys Hope u will not Mind . Mouni Roy and My Friend PLz Forgive me ☺️

From Rutuja

hey Mouni wish u many many happy returns of the day :))
I am big big fan of u and Mohit.. this is fr u...

From Itidal

Happy birthday our lovely queen Mouni Roy.
I am Itidal from Yemen. I am a fan of you after watching Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq. You was wonderful as Meera.
Wish you a happy and successful life.
Lots of love.

From Athira

Finally am here 2 write a B'day message for you princess. Wat shud I write?? Was thinking this for the last 1 month. Oh yeah it's 26th September 2013 today. Yesday I dun went 2 sleep..was up at 12.00 a.m. U noe y??I thought it's 28th september yesday n it's ur b'day na??even wished u Happy B'day on twtr n den deleted d twt...JJ nw am happy I hve sum more time 2 write a message for you.

Princess I have neverever luvd sumone as much as I luv u...u are beautiful,gorgeous.elegant,stunning n above all a truly good hearted person. First of all on ur b'day am so much thankful to your parents for giving us such a wonderful princess.

I hope u get what u always dreamed about. Always keep smiling bcoz I always want to see you happy and that will make me happy. JJ

Here's wishing a HAPPYYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY to the most charming, attractive and rocking personality in the whole world...

I wish you love,courage, strength faith and wisdom...

May all your dreams desires n aspirations be fulfilled not only on dis day but in the many more years to come...

Have a great dayyy...

Have a million smiles todayyy...

Let your heart be filled with love...

Dance to your favorite music...

Someone like you deserves sooo muchhh princess...

The very best that life has to give...

So when I think of what I wish for you

I wish for your happiness...

No chocolates, cakes or roses...

Only lotzzz n lotzzz f luvvv..hugsss...kissesss n prayersss

SOOOPERRR DOOPERRR TROOPERRR FROOPERRR

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY 2 U

PRINCESSS...

Muaaahhh<3<3<3

KEEP ROCKINGGG LUVVV

WOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUBOH JONMOH DIN SHUNDOR RAJKUMARIII JJJ

U R ALWAYS IN MY HEART N I LUV UUU

FOREVERRR...

With lotzz n lotzzz of luv

Athira

Edited by Bristylovemouni - 10 years ago

guys I have Edited here My message , Who was not understanding i hope now they can understan 😳 and Sorry for Being late
I really did not know that what i send in email at Mouni's Birthday that is posted Here , I have just noticed now , '' Happy Birthday stunning Mouni '' Post is actually too long so never read it Properly so Just now i have edited , so sorry again
bistieea

messages from fans

From @aakanksharanjan ( Twitter )

The Day has FINALLLYYY ARRIVED!!Eeekkksss!!! ok! First of all...Happiest happiest Birthday to u Mouni!! I am more excited for your birthday than I was on my own birthday!! Believe me! I've neverrr ever been so so so so CRAZZZYYY for an actress!! I spend half of my day talking with Ria, Foram, hema di n many many other people about you [and Mohit] ...For me...now...u r not just a celeb or an actress! You are a part of my life! Our day is incomplete without sharing our craziness for you...what Juliet is to romeo...u are for us! I have sooo many things to tell u but the thought, that you'll be reading this is making me feel so so THAT! I dunno what! I bcame ur fan that very moment when the camera focused on ur smile! Nd dat dialogue "Didi dekho mujhe kya mila". And when Sati died...I guess I cried even more than mahadev! Seriously! You noe ur SMILE!! *sigh* is the most beautiful smile!! esp. the scene where Mahadev tries to manaofy u, he bcumes the sage n transforms nandi into an apsar...My god! I repeated that scene like 20-30 times! Be it Sati of DKDM or Meera of Junoon...time n again you've made me feel proud of the fact that I am YOUR fan! I cry when u cry...I laugh when u laugh...such is ur talent! Do I need to say anything bout ur Dance! Sorry but I cant! I don't have enough words! Everytime we see you onscreen...our heart skips a beat! U r a gorgeous person! Both in and out! Though I've never met u but I know this...the way you speak...the way you laugh...your eyes...everything reflects sumthing special about your personality! Hope u'll like the Birthday Thread we've made for you! We've literally put our hearts n souls into it! Hope this wl make u feel special! Cause you are really very special to us! Hope u liked the gifts...n the love attached to them! Hope that this will be one of your most memorable n special birthday U were, are n will remain our fav forever after!!Hope we'll get to c u on screen super doper trooper frooper soon! We all LOVE YOU very very very much! N will be there for you, NO MATTER WHAT! I love you! We all love you! N we'll keep loving you!! Super doooper trooper frooper happy birthday once again! Live it up and drink it down! With loads n loads n loads of love and good wishes, Aakanksha Ranjan [@aakanksharanjan]

From @maith_i (Twitter )

Dear Mouni,

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May the year ahead be filled with all manner of personal and professional happinesses.
My blessings and best wishes as always!

Regards,

Maith Iyengar
@maith_i on twitter

From @Mohit_FC ( Twitter )

Hi mouni. You breathed life into sati &u breathed life into all women who believe in themselves. Happy birthday.
May god bless with you all that you want .

From @mouniroy_fc ( Twitter )

It's ur bday!!! woohooo!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY mouni!!! hope u get all tht u want to! we all luv u ...muahh

From @yashigangwar ( Twitter )

And finally the most awaited moment came!! Its Mouni's Birthday!! On this occasion i have a special message for her.
I am glad you were born..because you have brighten my life and filled it with joy!! Wishing you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday!! Wishing you all the pleasures and happiness of the world! Birthdays are filled with yesterday memories,Today's joy and tomorrow dreams!! Wish you miles of smiles in the coming years!!

Now here's a short attempt by me..

Smiles and laughter,Joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!!
Happy Birthday from My heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start!!
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Mouni!!!!!

From Suman Gurudatt

Dearest Mouni,
First of all, I love you. Loads. :-)
You are one of the people responsible for making me fall for Shiv-Shakti's love saga. You brought Sati to life. That arrogance yet that caring love which is clearly Sati's character was perfectly portrayed by you. But, I am one of your ardent fans right from Krishna Tulsi times (she was one more character you bought to life)
Sati was a huge influence in my life, and I mean this. And the credit goes to you. If not for your strikingly spotless portrayal of her, I'd never have fallen for her. Meera is yet another subtle-yet-strong character. I have tons more to say...but I'll just end it by saying, keep smiling and stay blessed. You truly fortunate are to have found this rare gift of incredible acting and dancing skills. God Bless. :-)

Sending loads of love from Bangalore,
Suman!

From Sadhana
DEAREST MOUNI

IT IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY
A DAY THAT CELEBRATES ONLY YOU
LET TODAY BE THE DAY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS
LET JOY AND HAPPINESS FILL YOUR LIFE
LET EVERY ROAD THAT YOU TAKE LEAD TOWARDS SUCCESS
I WISH YOU FIND PEACE JOY AND HAPPINESS TOO
MAY THERE BE WONDERFUL MEMORIES FOR YOU TO TREASURE ALL YEAR THROUGH
MAY EVERY MOMENT BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS
AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

From Anu Radha

Advanced Happy birthday to you dearest Mouni Roy.I am praying God to bless you with all happiness and fortunes which ever you deserves.

From Archana Gupta

Dear mouni,
A very very very happy B'day to d queen who is ruling my heart after the superb portrayal of sati. You looks beautiful there is no doubt but u have a beautiful heart too which I came to know after reading ur interviews, tweets which I liked d most and now u lives in my heart forever..love u mouni..may god bless u all the love n success in your life..
Your one of d biggest fan,
Archana.

From Aparna Thiyam

From Vinita Mittal

Wish you a very happy birthday mouni roy... ;-):-) may you have lots of success and happiness in your life...

This is my wish for u:
Smile:-) when sadness intrudes,
Comfort on difficult days,
Laughter:-D to kiss your lips:-)
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see
Confidence for when you dought,
Faith so that you can beleive,
Patience to accept the truth,
And LOVE to know yourself
Wherever you go
Whatever you do,
May Happiness and Blessings follow you
Happy birthday mouni. ..
From Mansi

From Ram Kris

"May this birthday be a new Begining for you, May the Lord guide you in every pathway you choose & fulfill all your wishes & I wish Health, Peace & Happiness for you & Always remember that you are loved beyond measure. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mouni!"

From @Pushpa_patil ( Twitter )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful person!!!!!!. May GOD bless you with EVERYTHING that you ever wished for in life. I really love the work you do and will always be your fan...you are the best indeed...!! Hope every moment of this special day is filled with joy and happiness for you. Keep smiling:-):-) With loads of luv n best wishes!!!

From @akg_ebnj ( Twitter )

Dear Mouni,
Wishing you the very best on your birthday! You are one of the loveliest actresses on Indian TV these day. Being new to following any celebrity, I am so glad that I've gotten to know you a little bit. I love that you're so down to earth, interacting with all your fans in Twitter. You are an example to follow for all the young girls that are fans of yours. Always stay your cute lovely self.
Lots of love and success for the future...Anju @akg_ebnj

From Manavi Jain

Hii Mouni

Many thanks to Dkdm for introducing us to an amazingly wonderful personality. You looked fabulous as Sati. It showed how incredibly beautiful & talented actress you are! You made us feel the emotions of the character. I couldn't take my eyes off Sati. Thank you for accepting the role & carrying it off very gracefully.

Besides professionally, personally you are my favourite celebrity from Indian TV. Watching you dance is a pure delight. I aspire to have atleast half of your artistic talents-dancing, painting, etc..

What made me your fan is the fact that you are unique, intelligent, intellectual, artistic & superbly creative. Plus we share common interests wrt watching American shows & Jane Austen's works. Your personality & demeanour exude creativity, elegance & spark.

On this special day I would like to wish you all the happiness & joy throughout the years. May God bestow his love & blessings upon you. Wish you succeed in all ventures of life. You are truly blessed with looks, talents & personality. Wish to see you dancing & acting more!! Wish to meet you some day & get acquainted with the most beautiful & talented woman from Indian Television who is adored by so many. May you have a great year ahead

Happy Birthday
Lots of love & good wishes
Manavi (Delhi)

From Seeta Veeraghanta

Dear Mouni

A very happy birthday to a very talented and inspiring artist.
May you always shine and succeed in all that you seek and do.
You have brought so much joy and happiness to so many of us.
May you also have all the joy and happiness in your life.
Here is to many many many more happy occasions in your life Mouni..
Have a wonderful year and a wonderful life.

With blessings and the best best of wishes

From Bistiee

Dear Mouni Di
My name is Bristy , My name is Bristy moni in Twitter and Real name is Bristy Adhikery ,I m from Bangladesh , A Bengali
Many Many Happy returns of the Day , I always Pray to God for u ,thus He will give u All happiness and May God Bless u always and from me Ur gift is a lot of Love ,
I m missing u so Much , waiting for ur upcoming show , When u will be back ,I m missing u so much didi , and I really Love u as Meera , Meera and Prithvi actually both was nice in Junoon Show ,My dream is to see u again with Aditya redi ,Anyways ,My pray and good Wishes is always With u hope u will be back Soon ,Love u so much didi .i have edit this Pic for u specially for Ur birthday , OK didi Love u so much

From Rutuja

hey Mouni wish u many many happy returns of the day :))
I am big big fan of u and Mohit.. this is fr u...

From Itidal

Happy birthday our lovely queen Mouni Roy.
I am Itidal from Yemen. I am a fan of you after watching Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq. You was wonderful as Meera.
Wish you a happy and successful life.
Lots of love.

From Athira

Finally am here 2 write a B'day message for you princess. Wat shud I write?? Was thinking this for the last 1 month. Oh yeah it's 26th September 2013 today. Yesday I dun went 2 sleep..was up at 12.00 a.m. U noe y??I thought it's 28th september yesday n it's ur b'day na??even wished u Happy B'day on twtr n den deleted d twt...JJ nw am happy I hve sum more time 2 write a message for you.

Princess I have neverever luvd sumone as much as I luv u...u are beautiful,gorgeous.elegant,stunning n above all a truly good hearted person. First of all on ur b'day am so much thankful to your parents for giving us such a wonderful princess.

I hope u get what u always dreamed about. Always keep smiling bcoz I always want to see you happy and that will make me happy. JJ

Here's wishing a HAPPYYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY to the most charming, attractive and rocking personality in the whole world...

I wish you love,courage, strength faith and wisdom...

May all your dreams desires n aspirations be fulfilled not only on dis day but in the many more years to come...

Have a great dayyy...

Have a million smiles todayyy...

Let your heart be filled with love...

Dance to your favorite music...

Someone like you deserves sooo muchhh princess...

The very best that life has to give...

So when I think of what I wish for you

I wish for your happiness...

No chocolates, cakes or roses...

Only lotzzz n lotzzz f luvvv..hugsss...kissesss n prayersss

SOOOPERRR DOOPERRR TROOPERRR FROOPERRR

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY 2 U

PRINCESSS...

Muaaahhh<3<3<3

KEEP ROCKINGGG LUVVV

WOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUBOH JONMOH DIN SHUNDOR RAJKUMARIII JJJ