~* Happy Birthday Stunning Mouni Roy!~*

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

/Please let the page load/

Mouni Roy

Some people make our lives brighter just by virtue of their presence in it, no matter how ephemeral. As fans of an actor, we are all familiar with this - few of us have a personal relationship with the actor, yet, we rejoice in their successes, are as affected by their sorrows as they are and want only the best for them. And when it comes to celebrating them, what better day than the one that gave us reason to have this special person in our lives?

On the 28th of September, a girl was born . The first girl in the extended family in 15 years, she was brought up as the cherished darling of all. True to her Bengali roots, she excelled at her studies and many forms of art: music, dance, painting,pottery and puppetry. From the sheltered environs of a small town where she knew everyone, she bravely moved to a big City - Delhi - to pursue her interest in the humanities, in college. Life, however, had other plans for her, and a lighthearted audition, given to while away a boring evening, changed the course of her life. She moved to another city,and entered a new, difficult industry. The beautiful girl matured into a gorgeous, confident, talented woman, who, has made her mark in a notoriously fickle industry as an excellent actor, dancer and host.

Today, we celebrate her: Mouni Roy! To her fans she is no less than the embodiment of all that is ideal in an actor - her skill in portraying characters on screen, her talent at dance and her sense of style and fashion. But above all that - her sweet nature. From the friends she has and the way they rally around her in her times of need, to her interactions with fans on social media like twitter and instagram, her wishes for fans on their birthdays : she never fails to bring joy. Her enthusiasm for continued learning (her wish to learn Ballet being the latest one), her comments on books she reads(an avid reader with eclectic taste, she has an enviable book collection), shows and movies she watches - all contribute to rightfully make her a crowd favorite.

We all wish your birthday is filled with a sunshine of joys, rainbow of smiles and rainfalls of laughter. We also pray that for every extra candle on your cake, you receive an extra reason to smile. May your year be filled with wonderful friendships.
May there never come a day when you find yourself lonely and blue.
May this year be the best one yet!

Happiest of Birthdays to you, dear Mouni, and from those of us, older than you, Blessings for all you hope to achieve .

Here's wishing our princess a VERY VERY happy birthday!
There are a lot of surprises in here.. and a special message for Mouni , from her very very very very good friend ;) Do see everything..and let the page load! It's very very heavy😆

Edited by chand1234 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chand1234 thumbnail

Mouni Roy was born on September 28, 1985 to Anil and Mukti Roy of Cooch Behar, West Bengal. She was brought up by a most loving family surrounded by music, dance and the arts. Her father Anil Roy is a very good tabla player and her mother a classical music lover and singer. With all these inherent artistic genes in the family, it's no wonder that Mouni is a natural with her own creative abilities. Her childhood was well-rounded with academics as well as extra-curricular activities such as formal dance lessons in the classical Kathak and Bharatanatyam dance forms, painting, sketching, pottery making etc. to name a few. Mouni is also a good singer and puppet maker. All these activities were provided to her as rewards for her good academic achievement and exemplary behavior with family, friends, relatives and teachers.

Mouni moved to Delhi for higher education and completed her undergraduate course work at Miranda House to receive a Bachelors degree in English Honors. She later completed her graduate coursework in Mass Communications and received a Masters degree from Jamia Milia Islamia University. All this was achieved to pave way for her dream as well as that of her father's, of becoming an officer in the Indian Administrative Services.

Mouni's destiny however seems to have led her to the silver screen when she was approached by Balaji Productions in 2006 to audition for a role in the popular TV series, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, while she was still in college. She debuted in the role of Krishna Tulsi, aka KT which brought her much fame and name recognition in the TV industry. She has since played the protagonist as Sati along with the actor Mohit Raina in Devo ke Dev Mahadev for which she has received many accolades from her peers as well as a big fan following. After her role ended as Sati, Mouni went on to play the role of Meera as a protagonist along with the actor Aditya Redij in the show Junoon Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishq. This show recently ended leaving her many fans in bitter despair due to it's abrupt ending. Mouni had also done many cameo and episodic roles in several television shows such as Kasturi, Kaho Na Yaar Hai, Kya Dil Mein Hai, Arre Deewano Mujhe Pehchano, Shhh.. Phil Koi Hai etc between 2006- 2009 and also acted in a Punjabi movie called Hero Hitler in Love with Babbu Maan. In addition, she also anchored in Comedy Circus3 ka Tadka, Humsafar and Telly Talk. Mouni was nominated more than 6 times for several categories in television between 2007-2012.

Although Mouni loves acting, her true passion is dancing and she takes every opportunity afforded her to perform in as many dance shows and competitions. Mouni was the recipient of the Best Airtel Dancer of the Series in Zara Nachke Dikha in 2008 and won Rs. 1 Lakh in price money. She is always favored to perform in most Television Award ceremonies such as ITA, Boroplus, Gold, Veerta, CINTAA etc. as well as special events such as Mother's day, National Festival days to name a few.

chand1234 thumbnail

Happy birthday to our darling moun.. We luv you so much.. And" moo meri hain "as jiyana says it. We are family and are blessed to have each other. You will always be my first born but who has now grown up and is handling her own battles.. So proud of babydoll..wishing you loads of happiness, success and peace ahead! Lots of luv and hugs!
- Jiyana, Amit and Ruby Tandon

Till now, Mouni has played VARIOUS roles in different shows. Here's a small insight about some of her most famous shows :

Mouni began her acting career on TV in the big leagues. Her first role was as Krishna Tulsi (KT) in the extremely popular show
Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi. Her getting the role was an accident in itself, as she auditioned as a lark, on a boring
Sunday evening, when there was nothing to do in the hostel.

The role of KT was a prominent one, taking the Virani family forward. KT was a bubbly, simple girl, who had her values in
place and was a go-getter. A real character. Mouni went through some trouble fitting into the culture of the set of a
daily serial, unaccustomed as she was to the long hours of waiting, and being before a camera, but she was soon the crowd favorite.
Her chemistry with co-actor Pulkit Samrat was much appreciated, but the character of KT went through the usual
convoluted troubles of women on TV, including sexual assault and an unhappy marriage to someone else.
She was in the show until its end in 2008.

Mouni Roy , our winsome Bengali Beauty has a difficult task of portraying an incredibly complex character as well as one who is literal other half of a mythical and supremely powerful God. Sati is a character replete with so many nuances and subtleties, the trails of doing justice to her cannot be underestimated. Yet, Mouni makes it look almost easy . Mouni has the unenviable task of playing both the antithesis and perfect complement to Mahadev.

Mouni showed her mettle has a talented and versatile actress.
this lovable lady breathed life into the woman who made shiv, the most powerful of all gods, fall in love. Sati is the original feminist, a dutiful daughter but still brave enough to rebel for love. a woman who can stand up to anyone , even her soulmate if needed, accomplished in every possible mortal way but still "unrealised" as to her own potential and almost unaware of her own power and true origin.

Mouni's recent role as Meera Singh in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat toh Kaisa Ishq opposite lead actor Aditya Redij was completely different from her last role as Sati in Devo ke Dev Mahadev. In Mouni's own words, she described Meera as a dabang character who is a total contrast to her own mellow personality. Meera is a city bred, educated, independent young lady with a go-getter type of attitude who does not let any obstacles or challenges stop her from pursuing her dream of re-uniting her terminally ill mother with her long separated father of many years. In that journey, Meera travels to a far away village called Baragaon where she believes her father, Daata Thakur still lives. She encounters villainous characters in the village who are bent upon molesting, maiming or even murdering her to prevent her from meeting Dataa Thakur. In spite of all these obstacles, Meera ends up successfully worming her way into her father's household. Meera is constantly at odds with her father's ward, Prithvi, an orphan and a son of the soil type of rugged, rustic individual who was brought up by Daata Thakur since childhood. Prithvi's main intent is to protect his Daata and will go to any lengths to preserve his caregiver's interests. Prithvi is given the responsibility of ensuring Meera's safety until her return back to the city, which is totally against Meera's wishes. This story is about how these two individuals at odds against each other find a deep and fulfilling love that would eventually test every relationship that they hold dear and brings them closer in spite of their initial intense dislike of each other.

Mouni has done an excellent job portraying this character of Meera in all it's nuances. Her on-screen chemistry with both of Aditya Redij's dual roles in the show burnt up TV screens and left many fans wishing for more of their scorching romance before the show ended abruptly after completion of a little more than 200 episodes. Fans of Mouni Roy and Aditya Redij continue to keep their dream story alive by creating fan fictions of these two favorite characters on the show's forum and are waiting patiently for Mouni's return to another daily show shortly.

chand1234 thumbnail

Mouni Roy is a package of multi-talent. From acting to art to singing to dance. She's good at EVERYTHING... =)

The Hallmark of a good actor is when you don't see the actor but the character in the role. When you add great beauty, eyes that speak volumes, and an enviable chemistry with co-actors, success is assured.

Mouni started her acting career as Krishna-Tulsi in the popular drama, Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in 2006. She is best known for her portrayal of Sati in Devon ke Dev Mahadev, where she brought alive the pampered princess who falls in love with the Vairagi Shiva, and marries him in the teeth of parental opposition. Her depiction of falling in love, her confusion and sorrow at her family's opposition, her fight to be able to marry the man she loves, her despairing surrender to her father's wishes, and finally her recognition of her true self as Adi-Shakti and her death were all so well done, it is unsurprising that it is as Sati that she is most beloved, with fan clubs devoted to her portrayal and an immense fan following dating from then, despite her portion of the show running only six months. Her previous role was Meera, the heroine, in Junoon, Aisi Nafrat to Kaisa Ishq, where her courageous handling of the convoluted vicissitudes the story puts her through is much appreciated.

Mouni has also done cameo roles in shows such as Shivani, Shhh..Phir koi hai and Do Saheliyan.

She has also acted in a Punjabi movie, Hero Hitler in Love.

While acting is the first skill on her resume, Mouni's first and enduring love is dance. She is a classically trained in Kathak but is skilled in many other forms of dance, and is always looking to more forms to her repertoire with Ballet as her latest attempt. She won the Best Dancer of the Series on Zara Nachke Dikha. Almost every award show or function on TV has Mouni dancing, Some standout performances include Just Dance, Big Star Entertainment Awards, the recent Boroplus Gold Awards and too many more to list! No description of Mouni's dance skills will be complete without a mention of many fans' favorite, including mine: Sati's dance in DKDM. That dance, in which she danced to express her love for Shiva, and compelled the supreme yogi to join her in a divine pas dedeux, epitomizes her grace and mastery.

It is said that good dancers need to be good choreographers too, and Mouni has proven this many times over, choreographing sequences in both DKDM and Junoon. The famous Sati - Shiva dance was choreographed by her, as was the Ardhanareeshwar dance during the Sati phase. Mohit has credited her with helping him, a person with NO classical dance training, do a very credible job. In Junoon too, she has choreographed and performed a couple of very different dance sequences, one a ballroom dance and another, a mujra, both of which showcased her considerable talent very well.

Every description of Mouni mentions her glamorous looks and sense of style. Quite rightly, she's known as a style icon and fashionista. She said in recent interview that Style to her is originality and Fashion experimenting. You can see her sense of style has evolved over the years. Her favorite designers are Rohit Verma and Gucci. She rocks Indian looks as well, showcasing Neerushaa's Womaniyaa line of clothing in DKDM and Junoon. Her sensuous look in saris could make anyone weak in the knees and she must be credited with inspiring some young women to try out an item of clothing that is reputed to be hard to wear!

Mouni is also known for her love of designer accessories: shoes, purses and sunglasses - her instagram feed is envy inducing!

With a clear idea of what suits her, she also designs clothes - two noteworthy looks being the red ghagra she wore to Arjun Bijlani's Sangeet and the gold ghagra at Sohanna Sinha's Eid party.

Not content with the many hats she wears, Mouni has also done a few other things. She is a good singer, though she gave up formal training. She was a contestant in Say Shava Shava and is known to sing at private parties. Anchoring shows is another of her talents. Popularly associated with Zoom Tellytalk, she has also anchored shows like Humsafar and Comedy Circus 3 ka Tadka.

chand1234 thumbnail

messages from fans

From Ria ( chand1234 )

Hieee Mouni...a very very very happy birthday to you! Best of luck for ur future...we all LOVEEE u a lot! I really hope u like this thread... we've put our heart n soul at it..

You are the BEST-EST actor ever to me..! =) You ROCK..u n Mohit r superbly awesome...love u two! u guys rock rock rock! Ur smile is one of the sweetest thing in the world...n ur acting is too good..luv u loads...ur best performance till date is undoubtedly SATI..my most fav character..! u were AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! Meera is a lovellyyy character too!

The dance diva u r! Ur dance is mindblowwinngg! Really, how do u dance so well? *__* Gods! <3 <3 <3 <3 n u are a fabbb fashion-designer..awww!!!

I hope you have a bday party today..will be waiting fr the pics.! ^__^ It's my dream dream dream dream dream to meet u! Really hope it comes true someday! All your fans - Saumya , Foram , Rutu , Aishu , Ratna , Tannu , I - we ALL love you to the core! All day long , our topic of discussion is - you and Mohit!😆

Loveee you forever! Take care! =)

From Saumya ( coolfizzy )

MOUNI!! Happy Happy Birthday!!I LOVE u!!n it was love at first sight u stole my heart as Sati...each an every expression of urs has captured my mind and heart...ur smile...ur laughter...ur tears...everything!!ever since I saw u as sati...my love for u continues to grow more n more n more n even more! Be it sati or meera...u hv never ever let me down! After reading every intv. Of urs...watching every video of urs...it feels as I've come even more closer to u! its not just ur phenomenal acting n obvious good luks that made me ur ardent fan! But its ur personality! Ur style! Ur dedication! Bcause of which we LOVE u and today v r making this thread for u...to express our love and gratitude to u! Happiest Happiest Birthday once again!! u are, were and will remain my favourite!!

From Foram ( foram. )

Mouni...! U r rocking rocking rocking!!! Have a mindblowing bday n enjoyyy!!! Really luvd u as sati / meera n each n evry role of urs...waiting fr u to cme back on screen...luv u..happy bday❤️

From Hema ( TOTAL-ROMANTIC )

My Dearest Mouni,

Happy Birthday..Gorgeous..!! Uff where do I start .what do I say..Kehene ko bohot hai but feels like Nothing when it comes to writing it down. Im not a great magician with words, but I write what I feel deep inside my heart & always say what I feel, so please take time & go through these few words from my side.

I think by now you know I TRULY Love you...Infact I want you to know all of us here in this Mohit Mouni fanclub thread in India-forums, adore you to the power of infinity.

Yeah it may look childish & absurd to some ppl, & mind you we are all busy students, professionals, housewives & mothers & sisters & daughters & what not..but we all believe in one thing called expressing what we adore the most & its YOU & along with you..if I may take the liberty of saying your other half Mohit Raina..!! It is a selfless LOVE to both YOU & Mohit & that's why it is PURE I say..we don't expect anything from you..Just that you be together & you be the happiest & that makes us happy..!

On this joyous day of your Birthday we wish you everything happiest that you wish for & pray that, God keeps all the Negatives away from you, your beloved & your Family forever & You be happy Smiling..healthy..& Gorgeous & Stunning & sweet & down to earth & simple as Ever..!!

A special mention here to your beloved Dad..who is watching you in a world up above the sky..!! I know you will cry for him all your life..& nothing can lessen that grief..But I pray that you remember all his fond memories of your previous birthdays with him..& remember that he is next to you watching you..guarding you in every single step or breath that you take..GOD BLESS..& LOVE YOU..unendingly..forever..!!

Im sure u will get best gifts from every special friends that you are surrounded with..wish I could also meet you & present you...Hope I get that opportunity in my life..Would love to give you a marriage gift..hoping that you will invite me for sure..!!

Your Crazily...& insanely loving,

HemaKini (aka TOTAL_ROMANTIC My user ID here in India -forums..!! )

From Tannu ( sushitaindia )

Happy wala Bday .Mouni 🤗
u r the one of the finest actress n dancer in television industry! ..m fan of urs coz of ur amazing acting as Sati in Mahadev! ...u were awesome in that role!
u r gorgeous n have beautiful mind n heart! .loved ur friendly nature!
hope u get many more success n achievements in future too!
May God bless n showers his blessing on u!
thank u fr entertaining us! Hope u do in future!
all the very BEST!

From sukhi..

Happy birthday Mouni...luv u loads...god bless...tc

From Rutu ( ritzs200 )

On this special day, may you have:
All the joy, your heart can hold;
All the smiles, a day can bring;
And all the blessings, a life can unfold.
May God bestow you with His bounties and blessings!
Happy Birthday!
n again happy birthday my princess luv u lots 🥳🥳

From Ratna ( --Ratna -- )

angel line

From liza ( liza81 )

Happy Birthday Mouni 😃
god bless u ❤️
loved u as Miu 😳
your and Aditya chemistry is just superb
smile always 😃

From Rayan ( MrToolConfuser )

MouniG, a Very Very Happy Happy Birthday to you.

May God bless you with infinite Prosperity, Happiness and Success.

May the Lucky stars be on Your side in time of need.

May all the wishes of you that were incomplete, be complete Today, by God's grace.

May this Day be the Most Happiest Day of your Life that You ever had wished for.

Once again... A very happy happy Birth Day to You.

From Aishu ( aisumalvika )

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR...🤗
May your dreams fly high..
May you reach new heights in your life!
May your life be filled with happiness,Goodluck and loads of smiles...😃
Hope all your wishes come true...😊
and this birthday turns out to be as amazing as you..!!
Have an amazing birthday dear...

From Mallu

Have a fantastic day, filled with everything you love most. Wishing your birthday brings you as much joy & happiness as you give to those who know you!😊

Some people in our lives radiate love and shine like the stars, bringing joy and happiness to those around them. You are that wonderful person. Never stop being you and follow your heart. Have a wonderful birthday, girl, you deserve it.
😛

The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a

Wishing my friend a beautiful day
Hopes and dreams I'm sending your way
May all be good and all come true
On this very special day for you!

You are such a special friend,
Who deserves a special day,
For being who you are and
Bringing joy in every way.
You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do,
So today I get to send
A special Birthday wish to you! 😳

May you enjoy a day of doing
The special things you like to do,
Because today is your bday
And it's all about only you! 😊

🤗 Happy Birthday Mouni!!🤗

Have an awesome one!

Cut Creamy Cakes

Cheers!

Regards,
Manahil aka Mallu

From raj ( rajshrip )

Mouni, a beautiful and talented princess👏. Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day. 🤗We loved you as sati in DKDM, krishnatulsie in KSBKBT, meera in junoon.

You are a wonderful actress, dancer, painter and a lovely person. 👏👏We want to see you again in other serial. wish all the happiness and hope all your dreams come true.🤗🤗🥳

From SilverFairy

Happy Birthday Mouni Roy. Loved You As Goddess Sati. (: 😳

From hopeenlight

Dear Mouni,

You will forever live within my memory as Princess, Goddess and Devi Sati. I thank you for bringing this magnificent feminine power to my attention when I needed it the most in my life. Your portrayal of Adishakti is indelible in my brain and you have found yourself another fangirl for life in me. For me, this is the first time I've ever admired a cine persona with such adulation. You are about the age of my nieces for whom I am a godmother and I never imagined that I would ever become a fangirl at this time in my life. Kudos to you for your acting, dancing and musical talents. You have all the attributes that I admire and wish for a young woman to emulate. Wishing you a birthday that will be as special as you are and may this year bring with it all the success and fulfillment that your heart desires..

Lots of love, hugs and many heartfelt blessings for a wonderful future!

From another fangirl,

Asha (@hopeenlight)

chand1234 thumbnail

messages from fans

From @aakanksharanjan ( Twitter )

The Day has FINALLLYYY ARRIVED!!Eeekkksss!!! ok! First of all...Happiest happiest Birthday to u Mouni!! I am more excited for your birthday than I was on my own birthday!! Believe me! I've neverrr ever been so so so so CRAZZZYYY for an actress!! I spend half of my day talking with Ria, Foram, hema di n many many other people about you [and Mohit] ...For me...now...u r not just a celeb or an actress! You are a part of my life! Our day is incomplete without sharing our craziness for you...what Juliet is to romeo...u are for us! I have sooo many things to tell u but the thought, that you'll be reading this is making me feel so so THAT! I dunno what! I bcame ur fan that very moment when the camera focused on ur smile! Nd dat dialogue "Didi dekho mujhe kya mila". And when Sati died...I guess I cried even more than mahadev! Seriously! You noe ur SMILE!! *sigh* is the most beautiful smile!! esp. the scene where Mahadev tries to manaofy u, he bcumes the sage n transforms nandi into an apsar...My god! I repeated that scene like 20-30 times! Be it Sati of DKDM or Meera of Junoon...time n again you've made me feel proud of the fact that I am YOUR fan! I cry when u cry...I laugh when u laugh...such is ur talent! Do I need to say anything bout ur Dance! Sorry but I cant! I don't have enough words! Everytime we see you onscreen...our heart skips a beat! U r a gorgeous person! Both in and out! Though I've never met u but I know this...the way you speak...the way you laugh...your eyes...everything reflects sumthing special about your personality! Hope u'll like the Birthday Thread we've made for you! We've literally put our hearts n souls into it! Hope this wl make u feel special! Cause you are really very special to us! Hope u liked the gifts...n the love attached to them! Hope that this will be one of your most memorable n special birthday U were, are n will remain our fav forever after!!Hope we'll get to c u on screen super doper trooper frooper soon! We all LOVE YOU very very very much! N will be there for you, NO MATTER WHAT! I love you! We all love you! N we'll keep loving you!! Super doooper trooper frooper happy birthday once again! Live it up and drink it down! With loads n loads n loads of love and good wishes, Aakanksha Ranjan [@aakanksharanjan]

From @maith_i (Twitter )

Dear Mouni,

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday! May the year ahead be filled with all manner of personal and professional happinesses.
My blessings and best wishes as always!

Regards,

Maith Iyengar
@maith_i on twitter

From @Mohit_FC ( Twitter )

Hi mouni. You breathed life into sati &u breathed life into all women who believe in themselves. Happy birthday.
May god bless with you all that you want .

From @mouniroy_fc ( Twitter )

It's ur bday!!! woohooo!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BDAY mouni!!! hope u get all tht u want to! we all luv u ...muahh

From @yashigangwar ( Twitter )

And finally the most awaited moment came!! Its Mouni's Birthday!! On this occasion i have a special message for her.
I am glad you were born..because you have brighten my life and filled it with joy!! Wishing you a Very Very Very Happy Birthday!! Wishing you all the pleasures and happiness of the world! Birthdays are filled with yesterday memories,Today's joy and tomorrow dreams!! Wish you miles of smiles in the coming years!!

Now here's a short attempt by me..

Smiles and laughter,Joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!!
Happy Birthday from My heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start!!
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Mouni!!!!!

From Suman Gurudatt

Dearest Mouni,
First of all, I love you. Loads. :-)
You are one of the people responsible for making me fall for Shiv-Shakti's love saga. You brought Sati to life. That arrogance yet that caring love which is clearly Sati's character was perfectly portrayed by you. But, I am one of your ardent fans right from Krishna Tulsi times (she was one more character you bought to life)
Sati was a huge influence in my life, and I mean this. And the credit goes to you. If not for your strikingly spotless portrayal of her, I'd never have fallen for her. Meera is yet another subtle-yet-strong character. I have tons more to say...but I'll just end it by saying, keep smiling and stay blessed. You truly fortunate are to have found this rare gift of incredible acting and dancing skills. God Bless. :-)

Sending loads of love from Bangalore,
Suman!

From Sadhana
DEAREST MOUNI

IT IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY
A DAY THAT CELEBRATES ONLY YOU
LET TODAY BE THE DAY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS
LET JOY AND HAPPINESS FILL YOUR LIFE
LET EVERY ROAD THAT YOU TAKE LEAD TOWARDS SUCCESS
I WISH YOU FIND PEACE JOY AND HAPPINESS TOO
MAY THERE BE WONDERFUL MEMORIES FOR YOU TO TREASURE ALL YEAR THROUGH
MAY EVERY MOMENT BE FILLED WITH HAPPINESS
AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE

A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

From Anu Radha

Advanced Happy birthday to you dearest Mouni Roy.I am praying God to bless you with all happiness and fortunes which ever you deserves.

From Archana Gupta

Dear mouni,
A very very very happy B'day to d queen who is ruling my heart after the superb portrayal of sati. You looks beautiful there is no doubt but u have a beautiful heart too which I came to know after reading ur interviews, tweets which I liked d most and now u lives in my heart forever..love u mouni..may god bless u all the love n success in your life..
Your one of d biggest fan,
Archana.

From Aparna Thiyam

From Vinita Mittal

Wish you a very happy birthday mouni roy... ;-):-) may you have lots of success and happiness in your life...

This is my wish for u:
Smile:-) when sadness intrudes,
Comfort on difficult days,
Laughter:-D to kiss your lips:-)
Rainbows to follow the clouds,
Hugs when spirits sag,
Friendships to brighten your being,
Beauty for your eyes to see
Confidence for when you dought,
Faith so that you can beleive,
Patience to accept the truth,
And LOVE to know yourself
Wherever you go
Whatever you do,
May Happiness and Blessings follow you
Happy birthday mouni. ..
From Mansi

From Ram Kris

"May this birthday be a new Begining for you, May the Lord guide you in every pathway you choose & fulfill all your wishes & I wish Health, Peace & Happiness for you & Always remember that you are loved beyond measure. Wish you a very Happy Birthday Mouni!"

From @Pushpa_patil ( Twitter )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a wonderful person!!!!!!. May GOD bless you with EVERYTHING that you ever wished for in life. I really love the work you do and will always be your fan...you are the best indeed...!! Hope every moment of this special day is filled with joy and happiness for you. Keep smiling:-):-) With loads of luv n best wishes!!!

From @akg_ebnj ( Twitter )

Dear Mouni,
Wishing you the very best on your birthday! You are one of the loveliest actresses on Indian TV these day. Being new to following any celebrity, I am so glad that I've gotten to know you a little bit. I love that you're so down to earth, interacting with all your fans in Twitter. You are an example to follow for all the young girls that are fans of yours. Always stay your cute lovely self.
Lots of love and success for the future...Anju @akg_ebnj

From Manavi Jain

Hii Mouni

Many thanks to Dkdm for introducing us to an amazingly wonderful personality. You looked fabulous as Sati. It showed how incredibly beautiful & talented actress you are! You made us feel the emotions of the character. I couldn't take my eyes off Sati. Thank you for accepting the role & carrying it off very gracefully.

Besides professionally, personally you are my favourite celebrity from Indian TV. Watching you dance is a pure delight. I aspire to have atleast half of your artistic talents-dancing, painting, etc..

What made me your fan is the fact that you are unique, intelligent, intellectual, artistic & superbly creative. Plus we share common interests wrt watching American shows & Jane Austen's works. Your personality & demeanour exude creativity, elegance & spark.

On this special day I would like to wish you all the happiness & joy throughout the years. May God bestow his love & blessings upon you. Wish you succeed in all ventures of life. You are truly blessed with looks, talents & personality. Wish to see you dancing & acting more!! Wish to meet you some day & get acquainted with the most beautiful & talented woman from Indian Television who is adored by so many. May you have a great year ahead

Happy Birthday
Lots of love & good wishes
Manavi (Delhi)

From Seeta Veeraghanta

Dear Mouni

A very happy birthday to a very talented and inspiring artist.
May you always shine and succeed in all that you seek and do.
You have brought so much joy and happiness to so many of us.
May you also have all the joy and happiness in your life.
Here is to many many many more happy occasions in your life Mouni..
Have a wonderful year and a wonderful life.

With blessings and the best best of wishes

From Bistiee

Dear Mouni Di
My name is Bristy , My name is Bristy moni in Twitter and Real name is Bristy Adhikery ,I m from Bangladesh , A bangali
Many Many Happy returns of the Day , I always Pray to God That Thus He will give u All happiness and May God Bless u alway and U r gift is a lot of Love ,
I m missing u so Much , waiting for ur upcoming show , When will be back ,I m missing u so much , and I really Love u as Meera , Meera and Prithvi actually both was nice ,My dream is to see u again with Aditya redi ,Any way ,I pray and good Wishes is always With u hope u will be back Soon ,Love u so much did .i have edit this Pic for u specially for Ur birthday , OK didi Love u so much

From Rutuja

hey Mouni wish u many many happy returns of the day :))
I am big big fan of u and Mohit.. this is fr u...

From Itidal

Happy birthday our lovely queen Mouni Roy.
I am Itidal from Yemen. I am a fan of you after watching Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq. You was wonderful as Meera.
Wish you a happy and successful life.
Lots of love.

From Athira

Finally am here 2 write a B'day message for you princess. Wat shud I write?? Was thinking this for the last 1 month. Oh yeah it's 26th September 2013 today. Yesday I dun went 2 sleep..was up at 12.00 a.m. U noe y??I thought it's 28th september yesday n it's ur b'day na??even wished u Happy B'day on twtr n den deleted d twt...JJ nw am happy I hve sum more time 2 write a message for you.

Princess I have neverever luvd sumone as much as I luv u...u are beautiful,gorgeous.elegant,stunning n above all a truly good hearted person. First of all on ur b'day am so much thankful to your parents for giving us such a wonderful princess.

I hope u get what u always dreamed about. Always keep smiling bcoz I always want to see you happy and that will make me happy. JJ

Here's wishing a HAPPYYY HAPPYYY BIRTHDAY to the most charming, attractive and rocking personality in the whole world...

I wish you love,courage, strength faith and wisdom...

May all your dreams desires n aspirations be fulfilled not only on dis day but in the many more years to come...

Have a great dayyy...

Have a million smiles todayyy...

Let your heart be filled with love...

Dance to your favorite music...

Someone like you deserves sooo muchhh princess...

The very best that life has to give...

So when I think of what I wish for you

I wish for your happiness...

No chocolates, cakes or roses...

Only lotzzz n lotzzz f luvvv..hugsss...kissesss n prayersss

SOOOPERRR DOOPERRR TROOPERRR FROOPERRR

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYY 2 U

PRINCESSS...

Muaaahhh<3<3<3

KEEP ROCKINGGG LUVVV

WOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUBOH JONMOH DIN SHUNDOR RAJKUMARIII JJJ

U R ALWAYS IN MY HEART N I LUV UUU

FOREVERRR...

With lotzz n lotzzz of luv

Athira

chand1234 thumbnail

Creations by fans

From Ria ( chand1234 )

From Foram ( foram. )

From Ratna ( --Ratna-- )

From Liza ( liza81 )

From Kalyani ( kalyani_shiva )

From aisumalavika

From @yashigangwar ( Twitter )

From Radhikerani

From Mac ( LuvMishalRaheja )

From Upasna ( Twitter )

VideoMixes

By Aishu ( aisumalavika )

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rwkXe3ojbp4[/YOUTUBE]

By Rajesh

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhFX5ZDWV-c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
chand1234 thumbnail

Credits

A BIG BIG BIG thanks to all the people who helped make this thread...without u guys, this thread would have been incomplete..thanks a TON!🤗 A special thanks to Foram ( foram. ) , Saumya ( coolfizzy ) , Hema ( TOTAL-ROMANTIC ) , @mouniroy_fc ( From Twitter ) and Akanksha Ranjan ( From Twitter - @aakanksharanjan ) for their immense help! And also thanks to DrRubyTandon and family for giving a lovely birthday message for Mouni!🤗

All the avis used in the thread : Credit goes to the respectful makers. THANK YOU SO MUCH! =)

Welcome banner 1 : Bhavaani
Welcome banner 2 : Trouble.
Intro write-up : maith_i from Twitter

Divider : RadiantTreasure

Banners for post#2 : RadiantTreasure
Write-up for post#2 : hopeenlight

Banners for post#3 : chand1234
Write-up for Mouni as KT : @maith_i from Twitter
Write-up for Mouni as Sati : Shruti from Mohit_FC
Write-up for Mouni as Meera : hopeenlight

Banners for post#4 : chand1234
Write-up by : maith_i from Twitter

Thanks to everyone who sent in their messages / sigs / VM's for Mouni🤗
chand1234 thumbnail
Some stories by Vabs

SHIV AND SATI UNDYING LOVE

Kailash was full of life and love. The birds were chirping away conveying their happiness through their songs. The flowers were blooming throughout Kailash and some of them even fell to the ground on their own waiting for Mahadev's feet to touch them. Mahadev was nowhere to be found in Kailash this morning he was infact in Mansoravar attending to an audience who were haapy to be in under his guidance. Sati was trying to find her husband Shiv and was angry that he had left her alone and gone to the gyan sabha and she only had one way to say her feelings out so she went to the mandir that she had built on Kailash and sat in front of the Shivling and began to speak

Shiv you have left me alone again this morning why couldn't you wait until I woke up. I feel so lost when you are not with me and you know that
Mahadev stopped what he was saying and listened to his wife. He knew she was angry with him but he could not wait for her to wake up as all the Rishi's had already arrived and were waiting for him. He answered back to his wife
Sati you are not alone I am always with you
No you are not. Your Rishi's are more important to you and I did not even see your face this morning
Sati if you close your eyes you will see me
I have done that Shiv but it is not the same as feelings your arms around me
Mahadev hugged Sati even though he had not left the Gyan Sabha for a minute and he was smiling as well. Nandi and all the Rishi's were privy to this moments
Prabhu Rishi Kashyap wanted to know the reason for this but Nandi knew the answer and nodded at Rishi Kashyap who understood him
Sati are you feeling better now
Yes how long will you be
Not long I will be with you in a couple of minutes. Mahadev got up and said that they will continue this another day right now he had to make up with his angry wife . Mahadev appeared in front of his wife who was still sitting in front of the Shiv Ling. Sati did not bother to get up even though she knew he had arrived.
a
Mahadev called out Sati
Sati got up and left
Sati Mahadev realised that his Sati was more angry than he thought. He followed her around Kailash . Finally Sati stopped and turned around with her eyes still closed. Mahadev smiled at her who looked even more beauitiful in anger. He pulled her to him and asked her to look at him
Sati open your eyes and look at me
No she said and please leave me alone
No came the reply
Mahadev I have a lot of work to do
Mahadev not Shiv
My Shiv would not leave me to wake up alone
Sati I have not left you alone at all.
No Shiv today you did I have not spent a single minute with you this morning and do you know how much it hurts me
Sati he wiped her tears from her eyes. You were still sleeping and I did not want to disturb your sleep
You could have atleast kissed me
Sati I did
When I did not feel it
Sati you are angry with me for this reason only in that case I can do something about it now
She looked up at him her anger was fading away from her when she saw into his eyes and they locked themselves in each other . He kissed her eyelids and was about to kiss her lips when they were interupped by Nandi

Nandi looked away and hid behind a tree and called out
Prabhu Mata sorry to disturb you but Prabhu Narayan and Mata Lakshmi are here to see you
Narayan Mahadev was not supreised to see him. Narayan always paid a visit when he did not know what to do
Brata is here Sati was happy and looked at Mahadev who smiled back at her
Mahadev Sati Naryan made an appearance
Narayan I am happy to see you here
Sati are you still angry with Mahadev
Sati looked at Naryan yes she said and Mahadev you look like a lost child when it comes to your wife
Narayan I don't know anything about these matters and you know that
Mahadev you need to spend a lot of time with my sister who is still learning new things she is slowly getting used to living in Kailash
Narayan I he was interrupted by Sati
Brata Mahadev prefers to spend time with his Bhakts and his Rishi's he does not care even for me
Sati
Mahadev I have a suggestions go to some place where Sati will have your undivided attention she is feeling a bit left out make up with her
Narayan where would I go
Mahadev you don't need me to tell you. Narayan and Mahalakshmi were both smiling at him. Sati was bit disappointed when they took their leave
Sati don't leave yet. We are going away for a few days
Where she wanted to know
I have a place in mind where I know that you will love
Where she repeated her question and before she knew it they had arrived at that place. Sati looked around it looked like she had arrived in another piece of heaven. She was in a garden that was filled with flowers and trees and most importantly there were atleast 4 waterfalls surrounding them. Sati had no knowledge of her previous so did not realise that she and Mahadev had created these together. She looked at her husband and ran to him and hugged him tightly
I take it that you are happy here
Yes very happy. How long can we stay here for
As long as you want
And what about you Bhakts and your Gyan Sabha
They can all wait for me. I have a special person who is more important to me and whom I love very much
More than you love anyone else
Yes Sati you live inside me and I live inside you. I cannot be away from you even more a minute
Sati was happy to hear this from her husband and before Mahadev could react she had kissed him and now was dragging him with her to the waterfalls. Sati waded into the water and played around for a while. She was completely wet and Mahadev could not drag his eyes away from his wife. He was glad that no one was around to witness this as well. The flowers and tress seemed to close their eyes as well.
Sati come out he called out
Shiv come into the water
Sati She came to him when called and pulled him to her
Shiv the droplets of water that were cascading down her eyelids made her look all the more desirable to him he pulled her as she was about to slip and held her wet body to his
Shiv she quivered she was shivering with cold. The water was icy cold and she only just realised that when her husband's hot body collieded with hers
Sati you are cold he whispered he gathered her into his arms and carried her to small haven he had created minutes ago. He sat down with her on his laps and she put her arms around him greatful for the warmth. He put a blanked over her but she there it down not wanting anything to come between them
Sati you need warmth he said
I am getting all the warmth I need from you.
He understood what she wanted and thought to himself this is not the right time. They had only spent a couple of nights in each other's arms as something always came up and he was forced to leave her alone at that time. But this time he wanted nothing to disturb them he waited a long time for this moment to come.
Sati was still lying on his lap when he placed his hand on her stomach she was still shivering but this time from his touch. She looked up at him their eyes were full of love he pulled her hair free and removed her jewels and she pulled his head down to hers and together they lost control. Time flew by and finally they were ready to go back to Kailash.

Nandi was beginning to miss them here and he did not know what to do without his Prabhu.
Nandi one of the ganprets wanted to know how long Prabhu and Mata will be
I don't know answered Nandi but he needed have worried as Prabhu and Mata were arriving back soon
Sati it is time to go home Mahadev was waking her up and she was still dreaming about last night
Home she half opened her eyes and glanced at her husband and cosied up to him
Sati we have to go
So soon we only arrived last night
Sati it has been a month
Month she got up in shock
Really we have been here for so long
Yes
What about your bhakts you did not go to them
Narayan took care of them on my behalf
Narayan she snuggled back into her husband's arms once again who hugged her again
Sati one more night Shiv we will leave tomorrow
Sati Nandi is waiting for us
Shiv she pleaded and Shiv relented Sati did not want to share him with anyone at this moment and he had to make her realise that he was for the world he loved not only her but the entire world. Someday he would have to make her understand but right now Shiv was only for Sati and he wanted it to be that way for a little while as well. Shiv was madly in love with his wife and she in love with him and he could understand her feelings they were separated since the beginning of time and had only just had their reunion and Shiv wanted to bask in the glory of his wife's undying love for him
Shiv Sati was underneath a tree that was full of Oranges. She was trying to reach for them but couldn't he helped his wife and with a wave of his hand made them fall into his wife arms. She then ran to a Apple tree and he did the same with them as well. Soon Sati had collected enough fruit for them. This garden was inundated with fruit trees and they were happy to provide themselves for consumption by their Prabhu and Mata.

They ate in silence atleast Shiv was silent Sati was the more talkative one and he loved to listen to her. From time to time Sati would catch him glancing at her and lost in trance and he was again lost to the world today. Sati had enterend Shiv in more ways than onen and Shiv was losing control of himself

Shiv Sati placed her hand on his thigh and stroked it Shiv she kept taking his name and when no response came she bought her face close to him and placed her hands on his face and called out his name again

He opened his eyes and looked deep into his wife's face and eyes

Sati he said her name Sati was unable to look away from his gaze

My Love she aksed worried about him what is wrong

Nothing Sati I was just thinking about us and I realised that I have fallen deeply in love with you and cannot live without you

I cannot live without you either she told him and hugged him. There was something that Shiv was hiding from her and he ahd seen the future the future looked bleak but right now he did not want to think about that he wanted this moment to go on forever

Shiv he heard her say his name and no one called him Shiv he was always Mahadev. But Sati had decided that when they first met at her father's palace or rather he was forced to come to her. No matter how hard he had tried to stay away from her he fought her every step of the way Sati had decided right there and then that he would always be Shiv to her although she had thought this in her mind he could read her mind like no one else and at that moment Sati had fallen in love with her Mahadev and Mahadev had also fallen in the love trap and he was not ready to accept that fact for a very long time. He had tried very hard to keep Sati away from him but had failed everytime as when Sati called him which was quite frequent he had to come and she had also been quite vocal about her feelings for him. He rememberd the time when she had come running to him and slammed her body to him he had a tough time keeping control over himself and hand no other option but to leave her and go even though it cut him to pieces.

Shiv Sati was still calling him and even though he was looking at her a part of him looked past her . Shiv what is wrong she was now very worried it was not like Mahadev to ignore her like this and she kissed his lips again no response finally she felt his arms around her and they wound themselves around her and pulled her body to him. Mahadev was frightend for the first time in his life and he did not want her to find out. Shiv she moved in his arms and he opened his eyes and looked at his wife again and bought his head down to cover her mouth

Sati I love you very much promise me that you will never leave me alone Shiv you know that I love you and why would I leave you when I have gone through a lot to get married to you .Sati promise me please

Shiv I promise you that I will never leave you ever again. You and I will be together for the rest of our lives. She hugged him back and his grip grew even more tighter he was always careful not to hurt her at all as she was still human and he had to give her some powers as well but everytime he tried to do that Sati always disrupted their lessons by her ways. And no one ever disobeyed Mahadev the way Sati did as she always forgot that when they were having their lessons Mahadev was her tutor and not her husband and no matter how many times Mahadev told her that she always said that I look at you as my husband and not my tutor

Mahadev was now smiling remembering these moments and Sati was feeling a little left outShiv I thought you said that we had to leave for home and yet here you are in no hurrySati I will not get any chance to these things with you at home so am relishing these moments she placed her hand on his chest and was stroking it and Mahadev's was having to control his breathing as well. Why were you smiling she asked

I was thinking about our first meeting and how you chased me all me the way until you got meChased you Shiv I did not do anything like that at all. She batted her eyelids at him looking a picture of innocence Shiv looked at his wife. I beg to differ. You called me so many time fought me at every turn and when I regected your advances ince or twice you were angry with me as well

I wanted you as my husband and was prepared to go to any length to get you. And how could you pretend you did not know me at all

I recognised you the first day I saw you and was happy to see you. I was happy and scared at the same time and yet here you were so full of confidence and arrogance that I had no choice but to let you have your wife

Arrogance I was never arrogant

Yes you were you kept saying Dakshiyani putri which made me annoyed at you

I did I am sorry for that but you changed me completely

You changed me for the better. I was happy to be alone with my gan prets and now I am constantly thinking about you our life together and I would not change a thing.I am happy to be back with my better half my soulmate my love and this time my love we are going to be together for a very very long time. Now it is time to go to Kailash

They would be home soon but Sati wanted to spend some more time with her husband and they spent their last night together in this very special place planning their future right now the future looked rosy and bright and soon as always time stood still for them.

_________

Mouni Roy arrived at Mumbai airport dressed in her wedding finery. She was running away from her wedding on her wedding day and she was in a hurry. she knew she had done the wrong thing but how could she marry a man that she did not love. She was being forced to marry one of her cousins who she detested since childhood. All eyes were on her as she entered the luggage terminal and at that moment things would change for her her destiny would be in her hands. As she would run into or rather come across the man whom she would fall in love with forever
Mohit Raina had arrived in Mumbai airport at the same time as Mouni and both were in the terminal awaiting the arrival of their luggage. Mohit spotted his baggage and pulled it and the same time Mouni's baggage also arrived and as she held out her hand to lift it she tripped and fell into Mohit's arms.
Sorry she said and pushed herself off and glanced at Mohit he was glaring at her not because she fell but beause she had spilled coffee all over his coat
I am so sorry she began forgive me
Mohit did not say a word
Kudos Aadmi said Mouni alound
What did you say demanded Mohit
I said Mouni now all the more angry. Would it be too much to expect a you are welcome
Welcome for what for ruining my coat forever
U are not only arrongant but also uptight
Mohit had a proper look at her and smikered
Look who is talking run away from home
Yes she answered back and it is none of your business
Please spare me the details I have no intention of learning anything from you
Why afraid that you might develop a soft corner for me
There is no chance of anything of that nature happnening as I have no intention of hearing your sob story he was all the more angry now and in no mood to get into another round of arguments with her but things were not going the way he wanted to this morning
Mouni's payal and Choodi seemed to have a life of their own as they kept making so much noise
Must you be so nosiy can't you keep them quiet
Keep what quiet she demanded
Your silly Choodis and those things on your foot
Why don't you like music or are you a depressping person as well
I like music as much as the other person but right now Madam you are driving me nuts now leave me alone and stay away from me
I have no wish to talk you either so goodbye and she headed to the toilets to change her dress
Mohit was happy to get rid of her that girl is too much he thought to himself he was better off without her but as luck would have it another run it was planned for them and this time they would no choice but to let life take its own course.
nd saying that he strod off to his car that was waiting to pick him up
I was right thought Mouni he is not only Kudos but also uptight Arrogant and things he is the best thing in the world
Right now Mouni had other things to worry about like getting home to her friend Neelam's house. She rummaged around in her handbag and to her dismay found out that her address was lying on the dressing table back home
Bhagwanji what do I do now she though she spotted Mohit and ran towards him he can help her all she had to do was apologise again
Hello excuse me again she called out
Mohit turned around and saw her she had changed out of her wedding clothes and was weaing a red shirt and jeans and she looked beautiful . He pulled his eyes away from her and turned away
She walked up to him and tapped his shoulders
Hi she said and stood facing him
You again he asked none too pleased
Yes it is and I need your help please and I am soo sorry for my behaviour with you . I realise I was too rude
He accepted her apology and asked her what help she needed
I need to go my friend Neelam's house the only problem is I don't have her address
Where does she live
Altamount Road she said
Good
Now the full address
I told you I don't have that
What about her telephone number
No she nodded feeling all the more sorry for herself
Mohit smiled at her wondering how long he could stay angry at her she looked too adorable and gorgeous
Mohit came his inner voice snap out of it
He looked straight at her just then his car arrived
Saab came his driver's voice can I take your baggage.
Yes
And Memsaibh's as well
Memsaibh will not be travelling with us
Mouni's eyes swelled with tears and Mohit saw tears drops on her cheeks .Wait a minute put her luggage in as well she can come home with us for a few days and saying that he opened the door for Mouni.
Mouni got in the car with Mohit sitting next to her
They were driven him in utter silence with Mouni stealing a few glances now and then of Mohit. Her heart began to beat louder and louder and before she knew it she had fallen in love with Mohit at first sight
Mohit's heart was also doing the same things and he had also fallen in love with Mouni when she began crying and he was determined not to hurt her anymore. Destiny had played its part in bringing Mohit and Mouni face to face and now it was time for them to play their parts. The first round was already done the flames of love were already ignited
They arrived at Mohit's home where he was greeted by his mother whom meant the world to him
Mohit his mother hugged him and spotted Mouni standing behind him
Who is this she asked
Mouni Roy he said
Mouni looked at him in surprise how did he know her name when they never introduced themselves
He whispered your name tag on your luggage
She smiled at bend down to receive blessings which were showerd on her
Ma Mouni can sleep in my bedroom and I will take the guest room
Mohit no this is your house and you deserve your room I am fine in the guest room
No Mouni
And waked to the guest room and laid down his luggage Mouni ran after him and tripped on his luggage and again landed in his arms
They looked into each other eye's again and both had a tough time tearing themselves away
Mohit you cannot sleep here the bed is too small for you she argued but they fell on deaf ears as Mohit was determined for her to sleep in his bedroom
Mouni I am sorry forgive me for my actions and he lifted her and took her to his room and placed her on his bed and shut the door behind him.
He was smiling to himself his mother had to go out and the whole house was left to him to take care of
Rajesh he called out to his help who came rushing
Yes Sir
We have a very special guest in the house and nothing should go wrong . If she is upset about anything you will have to answer to me
Rajesh nodded fully aware of what that meant
Back in the room Mouni took a shower which was a huge relief to her and changed into new clothes
Mohit was back in a flash and they bumped into each other again in the hall.
Mohit hair was wet and was combed back by his hand Mouni's hair was completely loose and still wet.
Mohit was standing in front of her wearing Jeans and a black Shirt and Mouni black skirt and White top and together they were sizzling. The servants in the house forgot what they were doing and stared at them. They looked amazing together.
Mohit looked at them
Yahan Pe Koi Picture Chal Raha Hai Kya. Apne Apne Kaam Karo he barked at them
Are you always like this Mouni asked him
Like what
So uptight loosen up a bit and why aren't you smiling don't you know your smile lights up your she stopped afraid to go any further
Lights up my what he asked she looked away unable to bear the gaze of his eyes on her face. Her cheeks turned red and she was feeling very hot
Nothing she said and began to go
He stopped her with his hand and pulled her to him his grip tightened themselves around her wrist
You were about to say something and I don't like incomplete sentences he pushed her to a wall and placed his hands around the wall
Mouni was unable to run and placed her hands on his chest and tried to push him away but the more she tried the more determined he was
Mohit let go off me what will the servants think she made all kinds of faces and prentened to be angry
You look breathaking right now he told her
She stopped and stared at him what did you say
I said I love you Mouni my Junglee Billi
Junglee Billi well this Billi knows to scratch
What else did you say she had heard him the first time but wanted to hear those words again
I said I love you. His eyes were full of love and eager to take her in his arms
Love me at first sight. You can't be she wanted to say those words as well
Mouni do you love me Mohit asked her
I love you Mohit
You do he pulled her into his arms and they hugged for what seemed to be a long tme. They had no intention of letiing go of one another Mouni felt safe and protected with Mohit why she did not know but somewhere deep dowm inside her she knew that this was home.
They broke apart when a phone call came Mohit mum was on the line
Mohit can you look after Mouni for a while I need to stay back in your dadi's village for a little longer
Dadi's village how did you end up there
Dadi is not well Mohit
Don't worry Ma Mouni is fine with me this was what Mohit had wanted he looked forward to spending time with the love of his life Mouni and when Ma came back he would give her the good news
Mouni Ma is not coming home for a few weeks so it is just u me and Rajesh and Patil he told her
Rajesh and Patil who are they
Our Servents
Ok
What do you want to eat aren't you hungry
Yes but I will cook for you I mean us she blushed
You cook you just made me a very happy man
What is your favourite food Mohit
Anyhting you make is my favourite he smiled at her
Mouni made Panner Makhani and Chapatthis and Mohit ate more than he usually would and later on decided that thye would take a walk as he had to get rid of his full stomch
I told you not to eat so much now look at us she said they held hands and walked together occasionaly they stopped for a hug away from the prying eyes and an hour later were back home. Mohit waited for her to enter his room and when Mouni slipped into his bed she could feel him all around her. Mohit's smell disturbed her to such an extent that sleep deluded her. Mohit was also having a tough time sleeping as whenever he closed his eyes the image of Mouni flashed before his eyes
Mohit what has happenend to you came his inner voice You are in Love my boy
Love this was a feeling that Mohit had not experienced before and he wanted to lose himself in the feeling of love
The next morning two lovelorn souls emerged from their rooms all the more worse for wear and when they saw each other headed straight for each other's arms
Good morning they said together and Mohit placed a kiss on her cheeks
She returned the favour
And together they sat down on the dining table
Saab your breakfast
Who did this you know that I don't like parathas in the morning
Maam did
Mouni why did you do this there was no need to trouble yourself
Mohit it was no problem I was awake for a long time. You disturbed my sleep
As did Mohit everytime I tried to sleep I couldn't she said and before she knew what was happening Mohit had bent down in front of her
Mohit what are you doing
Mouni will you do me the honour of becoming my wife
Wife Yes Yes she said and hugged him and kissed him
Mouni he said when they let go off each other you need to be careful as people are looking
I don't care at all she beamed
She was happy and blooming in love and Mohit was smiling and grinning and laughing out loud
Ma will be very happy
Ma was indeed one look at Mouni and she guessed from Mohit's face, He was in love with her it just took him a little time to accept that fact soon they would be getting married and Mohit was in a hurry to get married
Things set into pace in a matter of minutes and within two days they were married and their suhaag raat was enjoyable for the both of them soon they would leave on their honeymoon to Rome a place which both Mohit and Mouni loved
They arrived and were taken to their honeymoon suite and Mouni was still in romantic mood so they spent a couple of hours locked up in the room later that evening they explored taking in the sights and sounds of Rome . The two of them enjoyed themselves to the fullest and when the time came to go home they left the city taking fond memories with them knowing that one day they would return to the city of love with their own little loves as well
chand1234 thumbnail
Some more by her...

In a small kingdom outside Kashmir lived a King and a Princess. The kingdom had been under the rule of the King since his father had died years ago and the King wished his daughter would rule over it one of these days. But there was a condition his daughter had to marry within a year as per the rule and the wish of his forefathers. The present King also fufillled the wish of his parents and now it was the turn of his daughter.
Princess Mouni was discussing her future with her father
Pitaji this is unfair how will I find someone to marry within a year
Mouni this is the way of our forefathers and I cannot change the rule for you. But I ask you one last time do you have anyone in mind
Mouni did but she was unable to break the news to her father her heart belonged to Prince Mohit whom her father had employed as the General of the Royal Army. Mouni had learnt how to fight from him and how to wield a sword and everything thing else connected with fighting it was her father's wish that Mouni know these things. Mohit needed to pratice one morning and it was quite early Prince Mohit was up at the crack of dawn and he was praticising his moves. He was bare bakced with only a white dhoti around his waist. His Kamarbad was lying on the floor and he only had his sword around him. For the first time he was alone but he had chosen the perfect place to move around he postioned himself right below her window so that Mouni could hear his voice and she did as when Mohit gave instructions to his guard not to disturb him for a few hours Mouni was up. Mouni pulled open her curtains and opened the windows her gaze fell on Mohit and she needed to have a proper look at him. With her eyes still half open she washed her face and mouth and threw open the balcony doors and walked out. Her gaze was drawn to him as was his he was looking up at her searching for her face and shielding his face from the morning sunshine. He spotted her from the corner of his eyes she was looking at his every move and was mesmerised by him . He moved like a Tiger so quiet and stealithy and every move of his made her heart beat like crazy. His rippling muscles shone in the early morning sunshine and she could make out even the sweat pouring down his back. It was like watching a magnificient peacock in all its glory.
Prince Mohit was very well aware that he was being stared at by Mouni and glanced upwards again. Their eyes met for a brief moment and Mouni glance fell down She saw him move his head up and moved back a little bit. But her fingers held on to the railings and he knew that it was her. It was time to go inside but he didn't. He couldn't he had to see her face in the morning. Mouni was too afraid to look down she did finally but he was not there. She peered down and looked everywhere no sign of him.
Where was he. How could he disappear like that
He was right behind and could see the disappointment on her face. The worried look and the way her nose crinckled at the bottom excited him even more.
Mouni he patted her shoulder. Looking for me
She turned around No No
You are lying
Ofcourse not why would I lie . I was looking for my earings that fell down
You are wearing them
She was caught and there was no way out
Would you be angry if I said that I was looking at you unable to tear my gaze away from you
No I wouldn't and why would I be when I love this person very much and want to make her my wife
Wife she blinked her eyes with a smile that kept widening and felt his hand on her back she placed her hands on his bare chest.
Have you talked to Pitaji she asked
No not yet. I tired to a couple of times but that cousin of yours. Prince Rajveer always found a way to take the King away from me
Pitaji was asking me to get married no telling me to get married and he wants me to marry Rajveer and I don't want that to happen as I will kill myself before I let him touch me.
Kill Mouni no don't think like that do you think that I am capable of living if you die I would die the next minute. And why are we talking about it when we should be thinking about our wedding and our children
Children
Ofcourse you want children don't you
Yes with you and only with you
Rajkumari where are you
This has to stop everytime we try to talk we are always disturbed but I have a way. I am seeing you tonight in your room
What how will you come in
Through the window
Window Mohit
I will see you tonight and saying that he jumped down to his balcony
Rajkumari one of her dassis was calling for her
Yes what is it she was irriated at being disturbed and this girl had a knack of doing this all the time
Sorry Rajkumari you need to get dressed that is why I called you
I don't need your help or anyone else's I am capable of getting dressed on my own now please leave me alone
Rajkumari
I said leave
She left and shut the door behind her
A few hours later two of her friends Barkha and Samyuktha came in and found her next to a window . Mouni had just finished painting a picture. She had depicted Mohit carrying a baby girl in his arms
Mouni this is beautiful
Mohit was standing in a garden surrounded by flowers and the little girl was smiling at him
Who is the girl asked Barkha
Our daughter
Daughter what are you saying
I am saying that this is Mohit and Mine daughter
Mouni are you in love with Prince Mohit
Yes
How long
Eversince he came to live with
Just then the door to her room was thrown open it was Prince Rajveer
Mouni Mouni he was drunk and when he was stopped by Samyuktha he slapped her and pushed her head to the wall she fell down unconscious
Samyuktha Mouni went running to her
Rajveer pulled her up so this is whom you want to get married to he pointed his sword at Mohit drawing and threatened to destroy it
Why he loves and you love him what would happen if I do this to his heart he was about to pierce the painting when Mouni stopped him and pushed him away
Oh I see true love well how about I make you mine forever
Rajveer get away from me
How can I when your beauty is like a drug to me
Suddenly a sword comes between them
Rajveer let go off the princess
Princess now she is a Princess to you
Rajveer let Mouni go
No he pulls Mouni by her hair and she winces in pain trying her best to escape
Mohit unable to hear her cry in pain punches Rajveer and pulls Mouni towards and pushes her behind him
How dare you . Rajveer get up in anger and gets into a fight with him
He hits Mohit a couple of times on his face and pushes him to the gorund
Mohit punches him back and finally pins him up against the wall I never want to see you here again otherwise what I am capable of doing you will know.
Have I made myself clear
Yes the digging of Mohit's sword in his shoulder could not be born by Rajveer anylonger. His arm was broken by Mohit yet Rajveer was able to use his right hand and picked up a vase and broke it on Mohit's head. His head starts to bleed heavily as he is dealt a strong blow. Mohit momentarily stumbles back but has still enough energy left in him.
Rajveer is thrown out of the room by Mohit and Mouni comes running to him and hugs him in full view of everyone in the room. Mohit is wounded on his face shoulders and chest and head Mouni tends to his wounds and covers them up all the time tears are falling down her face
Because of me you are hurt . I should never have come into your life
Mouni stop don't say that. We were meant to meet each other and fall in love as for my wounds they will heal in no time now that you have touched them they don't hurt anymore
Her father on hearing this new rushes to his daughter's room and catches Mohit and Mouni together
You are lying Mouni is heard by her father
What do you mean Mohit is caressing her face and wiping away her tears she falls towards him and her tears fall on his chest wound
Her father is happy with her choice but angry that his daughter could not speak her heart out to him. He had always liked Mohit and wanted him to be near his daughter but he never thought that one day he would become his son in law. Now all he had to do was to make his daughter speak to him and he could only think of one way. He would organise a contest between Mohit and Rajveer and the person who won the battle would win the hand of his daughter. The King secretly wanted Mohit to win but the how would he convince his daughter who would not only be angry with him but she would not speak to him for days and not hearing his daughter's voice for days on end worried the him very much
Back in Mouni's room Mohit was still being attended to by Mouni she had now moved him to her bed and forbade him to go anywhere without her permission
Am I being held a hostage here he asked
Yes
What will your friends think about this situation of ours
It has nothing to do with them
Mouni I don't think it is appropriate that I spend the night here alone with you. The king will be shocked to know about this as word will spread
You are in no condition to be by yourself and we are not doing anything wrong
We are not married and I am capable of looking after myself
He got up but then his dizziness got the better of him and laid down again on her bed
Ok you are right but only tonight. Mouni gave him medicines and laid down besides him and went to sleep. In the middle of the night she got up as Mohit was shivering he had a temperature and was burning with fever. The door to her room was locked so that no one could get in and Mouni wanted it this way. She had hot water with her had asked her friend to bring it up with her and she wets the cloth and put it on his forehead. She was up all night and finally in the early hours of the morning Mohit's fever subsided and when he woke up Mouni was lying with her hand on his stomach. She was sleeping beside the bed and he got up and pulled her up and put her down next to him. He was very weak and and unable to walk. They slept besides each other till mid morning until Mouni woke up and found Mohit's face next to her. She touched his forehead he was fine but he needed food.
She got up and dressed. That is not a good colour on you
Mohit you're up and looking directly at me
Yes
Mouni was dressed in a white saree that she wore after her bath before she changed clothes again
She pulled her wet pallu over her bare shoulders and looked away
I was enjoying that sight so much can you remove your pallu again
No Mohit close your eyes and turn around
Make me
Mohit don't move from the bed
Too late Mohit was beside her and kissed her bare shoulder. This is what happens when you don't listen to me
Really then I promise to disobey every command of yours
You have the right only till we are married after that you need to obey me with love
Oh really she was not bothered that her saree was still yet or that her eyes were calling to him with love. The ground was getting wet beneath her as droplets from her hair gathered themselves around her feet. Mouni was getting far to involved in what Mohit was doing to her and she was enjoying herself
Mouni open the door please your Father wants to see you
Now
Now is not a good time
Why you are free
I don't want to leave right now
The reason being
You
What have you done to me. How will I face Pitaji
You look beautiful as ever
I am looking lovelorn lustful I need to gather myself together
I agree with you
You look like a woman in love and your father will guess why without even you telling him
Oh your lips
She stopped him by talking any further. He pulled her fingers away from his lips and kissed them one by one and finally hugged her.
Mouni your father has organised a contest in two weeks time and Rajumar Mohit and Rajveer are going to fight over you
Ofcourse these words fell upon deaf words and these two were busy doing their own and getting lost in each other. Mouni finally saw her father the next morning when news reached him that Rajkumar Mohit was also sharing her room
Mouni is this true is Mohit in your room
Yes Pitaji he is not well and I am looking after him
Maharaj what is this is this true is that MAN in the Rajkumari's room. Sharing her bed
Yes Mouni smiled at Rajveer and the rajkumari wants it that way
Aren't you ashamed of yourself
No infact I am proud of my actions
Maharaj
Pitaji has nothing to do with this decision it is mine and I don't see anything wrong in this at all. I am in love with Mohit and we plan to get married soon
Not if I have anything to do with it. I will marry you after I kill Mohit
Kill you may dream as long as you but in the end Mohit will kill you and wed me
We will see Rajkumari Rajveer threw down his glass of water and a plate of food stomped all over it and shouted at his charioteer to get his horse ready. He was determined to make the Mouni his by any means.
Pitaji you have to stop this now . How could you announce something like this without talking to me first. Don't you know that Mohit was hurt badly by this man how do you expect him to recover in time. It will take time for him to get his strength back
Mouni bte calm down
Calm down how can I. I am terrified at the thought of what is going to happen out there . Rajveer will not play by the rules I know that and you know that. He is going to have his men at every nook and corner when the day comes and they will pounce on Mohit and before you know it Rajveer will make me marry him
Mouni nothing like this is going to happen . I have faith in Rajkumar Mohit don't you
Ofcourse I do and must you ask me something like this. I know Mohit will win but not now he is too weak and has lost blood. Pitaji you need to postpone this competiotion
Postpone but the announcement has been made
Well Mohit is not going to participate then as I am not going to stand by and watch him get hurt again . If you don't do it then I will.
Sainik she called out
Announce to the village that this completion will take place in two months time and not as planned
Rajkumari the people will want to know why
Tell them that the Rajkumari wishes it so
Lekin Rajkumari
Sainik jo mene kaha wohi karo
Ji Rajkumari
Mouni
Pitaji I have to look after Mohit. Mouni walked out from the dining room and went up the stairs to her room. Her instructions not to be disturbed was still being obeyed and no one could enter her room not even her best friends who were desperate to know what was happening inside
Samyukta saw Mouni approach her friend was not smiling but had an angry face
Mouni she ran up to her . What's wrong is it true is Rajkumar Mohit in your room
Yes she was now fed up with so many people asking her questions about Mohit
Lekin Mouni she was stopped by her hand. Mouni opened the door to her room and locked it again. She looked around for Mohit he was still sleeping. He had eaten a little breakfast this morning that was fed by Mouni. And he looked worn out the colour had drained from his face it was a good thing that she had announced a later date. He had time to heal himself. The wounds were a bit better but the bandages needed changing. The vaid would be here soon . The vaid arrived moments later and cleaned and changed the dressings. Mohit moaned in his sleep he was still in pain.
How long will the pain last and why is the head wound taking so long to heal
Rajkumari my medicine is working and the wounds will heal soon
Rakumar Mohit is still weak and you will be unable to look after him all by yourself . I shall ask my wife to help you
No came the firm answer I am capable of doing it. Mouni did not want any other women to touch Mohit
Lekin Rajkumri you also need to take care of yourself
I am fine Vaidji and thank you for coming, The Vaid gave her some more medication and lep as well as fresh bandages and told her what to do. As he will pay another visit in a few weeks time. By that time Mohit should be fine he assured her everything will be fine and left for his home. Mouni told the vaid that word of this should not escape his lips otherwise
Rajkumari I will not breathe a word. Mouni knows that the vaid will stay true to her mind but something is eating her at the back of her mind. How did Rajveer mend his broken arm. And there was not a scratch on his mind. He was hurt badly as Mohit. She asked one of her bodygurards to find out the secret.
Rajkumari it will be risky but I will do it for you
She had turned one of her most trusted men. His name was Shera he had changed it from Bhadra .
Shera any information you find out has to come to me directly
I will do it personally
How long will it take
A few days Rajkumari and Shera took his leave
Mohit heard the conversation but did not talk in front of Shera a divider was hiding his presence as Shera was slightly afraid of Mohit and he waited until Shera left the room and got up slowly. The dizziness was slowly subsiding yet he was still unsteady on his feet. He was about to fall back when Mouni saw him and caught him
Why are you out of bed she demanded and pulled back the covers on him
Mouni you are taking a big risk. Do you realise what will happen when Rajveer realises that you have sent Shera to spy on him
Yes and Shera is going as his right hand man
What
Rajveer is looking for someone. He needs a new army chief and Shera is going there. He wants someone who will obey his every command and do as told. And that man is shera
What happens when he is caught
Shera will be careful and he is only going to be there as per our requirements as soon as he get information he will leave without anyone noticing him
Mouni
Mohit I know what I am doing
Mouni what will I do with you
Anything you like
She smiled and he pulled her to him. What would I do without you and he slept again cradling Mouni . She is happy to be held in the arms of the man she loves and pulls his hand around her even tighter.
Word comes back that Shera has come to see the princess she asks for him to bought up and meets him in the corrider. This time Mohit is standing with him. He finally gets strength and is able to stand up for a little while but loves it when Mouni takes care of him. Which she does all the time and Mohit enjoys very much.
Mohit and Mouni hold hands and sit close together enjoying this very private yet intimate before Mohit spots Shera who seems to be running .
Mouni Shera he says and moves away from her
The timing of Shera . Mohit laughs at her and sits a further apart from her
Rajkumari Shera cannot speak or the first time as he is seeing Mohit face to face and the words seem to be caught in his mouth
Shera what is the matter .
Rajkumari the words leave his mouth but . The Aura surrounding Mohit is so great that Shera falls to the ground
Shera get up please do you have news for me
Yes Rajkumari you were right Rajveer is taking help from someone who knows this palace inside out and someone who is a master at black magic
Black magic who. The thought strikes her ofcourse her step brother
Step brother Rajkumari who is he
Aniket
I will take care of Aniket Rajkumari. Aniket was hauled from his bedroom and totured by Shera and his men before he finally admitted to helping Rajveer.
Time flew by and Mohit was back to normal he was fitter and stronger than before and the day of the contest arrived. Huge crowds assembled and they were all waiting for one man to make an appearance. The king arrived and took his place followed by Princess Mouni.
The conteset was declared open but first the two men needed to see the King and take his permission. The King asked for their names to be announced
Rajkumar Mohit his name was called a couple of times with the crowds chanting as well.
Mohit arrived riding his horse with his battle gear in place. His helmet was being held in his hand and he stopped in front of the stairs and walked up. He took Mouni's hand in his and kissed it right in front of the King who looked away then Mohit bowed his head in front of the King.
Right behind him walked up Rajveer who in an act of foolishness pulled off Mouni's gold dupatta
You insolent beast screamed Mouni how dare you
Mohit eyes were blood red but he controlled his anger when Mouni looked at him. Like her he was also dressed in a gold coloured dhoti and had put on his body armour.
This is my reward from the Princess Rajveer waved the dupatta to the crowd he was full of ego and pride
Mohit ceased the chance and snatched the dupatta away from Rajveer only a coward will behave like this. The Princess is mine forever
We will see
Both of them got on their horses and set off the completion was to find an red duppata of Mouni that was placed on tree and the first man to bring it back will wed the princess tonight
Mohit knew that it would not be easy he was venturing into uncharted terrain that was full of danger for him. Mouni had asked Shera to follow Mohit as she knew that Rajveer would play dirty.
The two of them were neck to neck. Shera was close behind and killed all of Rajveer's men.
Rajveer was trying to push Mohit off his horse this time and had nearly successed Mohit was hanging on the striupps and pulled himself off . He was dealt a blow by Rajveer and his helmet fell . Mohit threw Rajveer off his horse and continued . He saw the tree and the prize and got near it.
Rajveer got back on his horse and hit Mohit's horse from behind his horse panicked and threw him off and ran off.
Mohit got up and dusted himself and ran after his horse who was now spooked and started to gallop even faster. He was caught by Mohit who calmed him down. Time was running out and it was nearly dusk but Mohit did not care he talked to his horse who responded to his master's voice and let him sit on him again
Rajveer was happy that Mohit had lost and was going back as soon as he could . Mouni was waiting for them and when she saw Rajveer's face instead of Mohit her face lost its shine. Where is Mohit
Rajveer came ever closer but Mohit was not one to see failure and before Rajveer could see him he felt his hand pull the dupatta from his hands and only saw a cloud of dust gather around him. Mohit was standing right beside Mouni and had asked her father for his daughter's hand in marriage.
Aasambhav Rajveer was berating this is cheating. Rajkumar Mohit has cheated me. I will not accept this at all
Cheated you planned to kill me with your men am I right or not
If you can play dirty so can I
This is not the end of me you will soon find out what I can do Maharaj
Not so soon Rajveer right now you are going to prison
Prison on what charges
Trying to kill the princess in my presence
Forcing her stepbrother Aniket to do your dirty work
And most importantly the attack on me today
I will not be treated in this manner
But Mohit's men surrounded him and he was put in chains and taken to prison where he would spend all his life. To make things worse for him he was the only one there. So no one could hear him or help him
In a small kingdom outside Kashmir lived a King and a Princess. The kingdom had been under the rule of the King since his father had died years ago and the King wished his daughter would rule over it one of these days. But there was a condition his daughter had to marry within a year as per the rule and the wish of his forefathers. The present King also fufillled the wish of his parents and now it was the turn of his daughter.
Princess Mouni was discussing her future with her father
Pitaji this is unfair how will I find someone to marry within a year
Mouni this is the way of our forefathers and I cannot change the rule for you. But I ask you one last time do you have anyone in mind
Mouni did but she was unable to break the news to her father her heart belonged to Prince Mohit whom her father had employed as the General of the Royal Army. Mouni had learnt how to fight from him and how to wield a sword and everything thing else connected with fighting it was her father's wish that Mouni know these things. Mohit needed to pratice one morning and it was quite early Prince Mohit was up at the crack of dawn and he was praticising his moves. He was bare bakced with only a white dhoti around his waist. His Kamarbad was lying on the floor and he only had his sword around him. For the first time he was alone but he had chosen the perfect place to move around he postioned himself right below her window so that Mouni could hear his voice and she did as when Mohit gave instructions to his guard not to disturb him for a few hours Mouni was up. Mouni pulled open her curtains and opened the windows her gaze fell on Mohit and she needed to have a proper look at him. With her eyes still half open she washed her face and mouth and threw open the balcony doors and walked out. Her gaze was drawn to him as was his he was looking up at her searching for her face and shielding his face from the morning sunshine. He spotted her from the corner of his eyes she was looking at his every move and was mesmerised by him . He moved like a Tiger so quiet and stealithy and every move of his made her heart beat like crazy. His rippling muscles shone in the early morning sunshine and she could make out even the sweat pouring down his back. It was like watching a magnificient peacock in all its glory.
Prince Mohit was very well aware that he was being stared at by Mouni and glanced upwards again. Their eyes met for a brief moment and Mouni glance fell down She saw him move his head up and moved back a little bit. But her fingers held on to the railings and he knew that it was her. It was time to go inside but he didn't. He couldn't he had to see her face in the morning. Mouni was too afraid to look down she did finally but he was not there. She peered down and looked everywhere no sign of him.
Where was he. How could he disappear like that
He was right behind and could see the disappointment on her face. The worried look and the way her nose crinckled at the bottom excited him even more.
Mouni he patted her shoulder. Looking for me
She turned around No No
You are lying
Ofcourse not why would I lie . I was looking for my earings that fell down
You are wearing them
She was caught and there was no way out
Would you be angry if I said that I was looking at you unable to tear my gaze away from you
No I wouldn't and why would I be when I love this person very much and want to make her my wife
Wife she blinked her eyes with a smile that kept widening and felt his hand on her back she placed her hands on his bare chest.
Have you talked to Pitaji she asked
No not yet. I tired to a couple of times but that cousin of yours. Prince Rajveer always found a way to take the King away from me
Pitaji was asking me to get married no telling me to get married and he wants me to marry Rajveer and I don't want that to happen as I will kill myself before I let him touch me.
Kill Mouni no don't think like that do you think that I am capable of living if you die I would die the next minute. And why are we talking about it when we should be thinking about our wedding and our children
Children
Ofcourse you want children don't you
Yes with you and only with you
Rajkumari where are you
This has to stop everytime we try to talk we are always disturbed but I have a way. I am seeing you tonight in your room
What how will you come in
Through the window
Window Mohit
I will see you tonight and saying that he jumped down to his balcony
Rajkumari one of her dassis was calling for her
Yes what is it she was irriated at being disturbed and this girl had a knack of doing this all the time
Sorry Rajkumari you need to get dressed that is why I called you
I don't need your help or anyone else's I am capable of getting dressed on my own now please leave me alone
Rajkumari
I said leave
She left and shut the door behind her
A few hours later two of her friends Barkha and Samyuktha came in and found her next to a window . Mouni had just finished painting a picture. She had depicted Mohit carrying a baby girl in his arms
Mouni this is beautiful
Mohit was standing in a garden surrounded by flowers and the little girl was smiling at him
Who is the girl asked Barkha
Our daughter
Daughter what are you saying
I am saying that this is Mohit and Mine daughter
Mouni are you in love with Prince Mohit
Yes
How long
Eversince he came to live with
Just then the door to her room was thrown open it was Prince Rajveer
Mouni Mouni he was drunk and when he was stopped by Samyuktha he slapped her and pushed her head to the wall she fell down unconscious
Samyuktha Mouni went running to her
Rajveer pulled her up so this is whom you want to get married to he pointed his sword at Mohit drawing and threatened to destroy it
Why he loves and you love him what would happen if I do this to his heart he was about to pierce the painting when Mouni stopped him and pushed him away
Oh I see true love well how about I make you mine forever
Rajveer get away from me
How can I when your beauty is like a drug to me
Suddenly a sword comes between them
Rajveer let go off the princess
Princess now she is a Princess to you
Rajveer let Mouni go
No he pulls Mouni by her hair and she winces in pain trying her best to escape
Mohit unable to hear her cry in pain punches Rajveer and pulls Mouni towards and pushes her behind him
How dare you . Rajveer get up in anger and gets into a fight with him
He hits Mohit a couple of times on his face and pushes him to the gorund
Mohit punches him back and finally pins him up against the wall I never want to see you here again otherwise what I am capable of doing you will know.
Have I made myself clear
Yes the digging of Mohit's sword in his shoulder could not be born by Rajveer anylonger. His arm was broken by Mohit yet Rajveer was able to use his right hand and picked up a vase and broke it on Mohit's head. His head starts to bleed heavily as he is dealt a strong blow. Mohit momentarily stumbles back but has still enough energy left in him.
Rajveer is thrown out of the room by Mohit and Mouni comes running to him and hugs him in full view of everyone in the room. Mohit is wounded on his face shoulders and chest and head Mouni tends to his wounds and covers them up all the time tears are falling down her face
Because of me you are hurt . I should never have come into your life
Mouni stop don't say that. We were meant to meet each other and fall in love as for my wounds they will heal in no time now that you have touched them they don't hurt anymore
Her father on hearing this new rushes to his daughter's room and catches Mohit and Mouni together
You are lying Mouni is heard by her father
What do you mean Mohit is caressing her face and wiping away her tears she falls towards him and her tears fall on his chest wound
Her father is happy with her choice but angry that his daughter could not speak her heart out to him. He had always liked Mohit and wanted him to be near his daughter but he never thought that one day he would become his son in law. Now all he had to do was to make his daughter speak to him and he could only think of one way. He would organise a contest between Mohit and Rajveer and the person who won the battle would win the hand of his daughter. The King secretly wanted Mohit to win but the how would he convince his daughter who would not only be angry with him but she would not speak to him for days and not hearing his daughter's voice for days on end worried the him very much
Back in Mouni's room Mohit was still being attended to by Mouni she had now moved him to her bed and forbade him to go anywhere without her permission
Am I being held a hostage here he asked
Yes
What will your friends think about this situation of ours
It has nothing to do with them
Mouni I don't think it is appropriate that I spend the night here alone with you. The king will be shocked to know about this as word will spread
You are in no condition to be by yourself and we are not doing anything wrong
We are not married and I am capable of looking after myself
He got up but then his dizziness got the better of him and laid down again on her bed
Ok you are right but only tonight. Mouni gave him medicines and laid down besides him and went to sleep. In the middle of the night she got up as Mohit was shivering he had a temperature and was burning with fever. The door to her room was locked so that no one could get in and Mouni wanted it this way. She had hot water with her had asked her friend to bring it up with her and she wets the cloth and put it on his forehead. She was up all night and finally in the early hours of the morning Mohit's fever subsided and when he woke up Mouni was lying with her hand on his stomach. She was sleeping beside the bed and he got up and pulled her up and put her down next to him. He was very weak and and unable to walk. They slept besides each other till mid morning until Mouni woke up and found Mohit's face next to her. She touched his forehead he was fine but he needed food.
She got up and dressed. That is not a good colour on you
Mohit you're up and looking directly at me
Yes
Mouni was dressed in a white saree that she wore after her bath before she changed clothes again
She pulled her wet pallu over her bare shoulders and looked away
I was enjoying that sight so much can you remove your pallu again
No Mohit close your eyes and turn around
Make me
Mohit don't move from the bed
Too late Mohit was beside her and kissed her bare shoulder. This is what happens when you don't listen to me
Really then I promise to disobey every command of yours
You have the right only till we are married after that you need to obey me with love
Oh really she was not bothered that her saree was still yet or that her eyes were calling to him with love. The ground was getting wet beneath her as droplets from her hair gathered themselves around her feet. Mouni was getting far to involved in what Mohit was doing to her and she was enjoying herself
Mouni open the door please your Father wants to see you
Now
Now is not a good time
Why you are free
I don't want to leave right now
The reason being
You
What have you done to me. How will I face Pitaji
You look beautiful as ever
I am looking lovelorn lustful I need to gather myself together
I agree with you
You look like a woman in love and your father will guess why without even you telling him
Oh your lips
She stopped him by talking any further. He pulled her fingers away from his lips and kissed them one by one and finally hugged her.
Mouni your father has organised a contest in two weeks time and Rajumar Mohit and Rajveer are going to fight over you
Ofcourse these words fell upon deaf words and these two were busy doing their own and getting lost in each other. Mouni finally saw her father the next morning when news reached him that Rajkumar Mohit was also sharing her room
Mouni is this true is Mohit in your room
Yes Pitaji he is not well and I am looking after him
Maharaj what is this is this true is that MAN in the Rajkumari's room. Sharing her bed
Yes Mouni smiled at Rajveer and the rajkumari wants it that way
Aren't you ashamed of yourself
No infact I am proud of my actions
Maharaj
Pitaji has nothing to do with this decision it is mine and I don't see anything wrong in this at all. I am in love with Mohit and we plan to get married soon
Not if I have anything to do with it. I will marry you after I kill Mohit
Kill you may dream as long as you but in the end Mohit will kill you and wed me
We will see Rajkumari Rajveer threw down his glass of water and a plate of food stomped all over it and shouted at his charioteer to get his horse ready. He was determined to make the Mouni his by any means.
Pitaji you have to stop this now . How could you announce something like this without talking to me first. Don't you know that Mohit was hurt badly by this man how do you expect him to recover in time. It will take time for him to get his strength back
Mouni bte calm down
Calm down how can I. I am terrified at the thought of what is going to happen out there . Rajveer will not play by the rules I know that and you know that. He is going to have his men at every nook and corner when the day comes and they will pounce on Mohit and before you know it Rajveer will make me marry him
Mouni nothing like this is going to happen . I have faith in Rajkumar Mohit don't you
Ofcourse I do and must you ask me something like this. I know Mohit will win but not now he is too weak and has lost blood. Pitaji you need to postpone this competiotion
Postpone but the announcement has been made
Well Mohit is not going to participate then as I am not going to stand by and watch him get hurt again . If you don't do it then I will.
Sainik she called out
Announce to the village that this completion will take place in two months time and not as planned
Rajkumari the people will want to know why
Tell them that the Rajkumari wishes it so
Lekin Rajkumari
Sainik jo mene kaha wohi karo
Ji Rajkumari
Mouni
Pitaji I have to look after Mohit. Mouni walked out from the dining room and went up the stairs to her room. Her instructions not to be disturbed was still being obeyed and no one could enter her room not even her best friends who were desperate to know what was happening inside
Samyukta saw Mouni approach her friend was not smiling but had an angry face
Mouni she ran up to her . What's wrong is it true is Rajkumar Mohit in your room
Yes she was now fed up with so many people asking her questions about Mohit
Lekin Mouni she was stopped by her hand. Mouni opened the door to her room and locked it again. She looked around for Mohit he was still sleeping. He had eaten a little breakfast this morning that was fed by Mouni. And he looked worn out the colour had drained from his face it was a good thing that she had announced a later date. He had time to heal himself. The wounds were a bit better but the bandages needed changing. The vaid would be here soon . The vaid arrived moments later and cleaned and changed the dressings. Mohit moaned in his sleep he was still in pain.
How long will the pain last and why is the head wound taking so long to heal
Rajkumari my medicine is working and the wounds will heal soon
Rakumar Mohit is still weak and you will be unable to look after him all by yourself . I shall ask my wife to help you
No came the firm answer I am capable of doing it. Mouni did not want any other women to touch Mohit
Lekin Rajkumri you also need to take care of yourself
I am fine Vaidji and thank you for coming, The Vaid gave her some more medication and lep as well as fresh bandages and told her what to do. As he will pay another visit in a few weeks time. By that time Mohit should be fine he assured her everything will be fine and left for his home. Mouni told the vaid that word of this should not escape his lips otherwise
Rajkumari I will not breathe a word. Mouni knows that the vaid will stay true to her mind but something is eating her at the back of her mind. How did Rajveer mend his broken arm. And there was not a scratch on his mind. He was hurt badly as Mohit. She asked one of her bodygurards to find out the secret.
Rajkumari it will be risky but I will do it for you
She had turned one of her most trusted men. His name was Shera he had changed it from Bhadra .
Shera any information you find out has to come to me directly
I will do it personally
How long will it take
A few days Rajkumari and Shera took his leave
Mohit heard the conversation but did not talk in front of Shera a divider was hiding his presence as Shera was slightly afraid of Mohit and he waited until Shera left the room and got up slowly. The dizziness was slowly subsiding yet he was still unsteady on his feet. He was about to fall back when Mouni saw him and caught him
Why are you out of bed she demanded and pulled back the covers on him
Mouni you are taking a big risk. Do you realise what will happen when Rajveer realises that you have sent Shera to spy on him
Yes and Shera is going as his right hand man
What
Rajveer is looking for someone. He needs a new army chief and Shera is going there. He wants someone who will obey his every command and do as told. And that man is shera
What happens when he is caught
Shera will be careful and he is only going to be there as per our requirements as soon as he get information he will leave without anyone noticing him
Mouni
Mohit I know what I am doing
Mouni what will I do with you
Anything you like
She smiled and he pulled her to him. What would I do without you and he slept again cradling Mouni . She is happy to be held in the arms of the man she loves and pulls his hand around her even tighter.
Word comes back that Shera has come to see the princess she asks for him to bought up and meets him in the corrider. This time Mohit is standing with him. He finally gets strength and is able to stand up for a little while but loves it when Mouni takes care of him. Which she does all the time and Mohit enjoys very much.
Mohit and Mouni hold hands and sit close together enjoying this very private yet intimate before Mohit spots Shera who seems to be running .
Mouni Shera he says and moves away from her
The timing of Shera . Mohit laughs at her and sits a further apart from her
Rajkumari Shera cannot speak or the first time as he is seeing Mohit face to face and the words seem to be caught in his mouth
Shera what is the matter .
Rajkumari the words leave his mouth but . The Aura surrounding Mohit is so great that Shera falls to the ground
Shera get up please do you have news for me
Yes Rajkumari you were right Rajveer is taking help from someone who knows this palace inside out and someone who is a master at black magic
Black magic who. The thought strikes her ofcourse her step brother
Step brother Rajkumari who is he
Aniket
I will take care of Aniket Rajkumari. Aniket was hauled from his bedroom and totured by Shera and his men before he finally admitted to helping Rajveer.
Time flew by and Mohit was back to normal he was fitter and stronger than before and the day of the contest arrived. Huge crowds assembled and they were all waiting for one man to make an appearance. The king arrived and took his place followed by Princess Mouni.
The conteset was declared open but first the two men needed to see the King and take his permission. The King asked for their names to be announced
Rajkumar Mohit his name was called a couple of times with the crowds chanting as well.
Mohit arrived riding his horse with his battle gear in place. His helmet was being held in his hand and he stopped in front of the stairs and walked up. He took Mouni's hand in his and kissed it right in front of the King who looked away then Mohit bowed his head in front of the King.
Right behind him walked up Rajveer who in an act of foolishness pulled off Mouni's gold dupatta
You insolent beast screamed Mouni how dare you
Mohit eyes were blood red but he controlled his anger when Mouni looked at him. Like her he was also dressed in a gold coloured dhoti and had put on his body armour.
This is my reward from the Princess Rajveer waved the dupatta to the crowd he was full of ego and pride
Mohit ceased the chance and snatched the dupatta away from Rajveer only a coward will behave like this. The Princess is mine forever
We will see
Both of them got on their horses and set off the completion was to find an red duppata of Mouni that was placed on tree and the first man to bring it back will wed the princess tonight
Mohit knew that it would not be easy he was venturing into uncharted terrain that was full of danger for him. Mouni had asked Shera to follow Mohit as she knew that Rajveer would play dirty.
The two of them were neck to neck. Shera was close behind and killed all of Rajveer's men.
Rajveer was trying to push Mohit off his horse this time and had nearly successed Mohit was hanging on the striupps and pulled himself off . He was dealt a blow by Rajveer and his helmet fell . Mohit threw Rajveer off his horse and continued . He saw the tree and the prize and got near it.
Rajveer got back on his horse and hit Mohit's horse from behind his horse panicked and threw him off and ran off.
Mohit got up and dusted himself and ran after his horse who was now spooked and started to gallop even faster. He was caught by Mohit who calmed him down. Time was running out and it was nearly dusk but Mohit did not care he talked to his horse who responded to his master's voice and let him sit on him again
Rajveer was happy that Mohit had lost and was going back as soon as he could . Mouni was waiting for them and when she saw Rajveer's face instead of Mohit her face lost its shine. Where is Mohit
Rajveer came ever closer but Mohit was not one to see failure and before Rajveer could see him he felt his hand pull the dupatta from his hands and only saw a cloud of dust gather around him. Mohit was standing right beside Mouni and had asked her father for his daughter's hand in marriage.
Aasambhav Rajveer was berating this is cheating. Rajkumar Mohit has cheated me. I will not accept this at all
Cheated you planned to kill me with your men am I right or not
If you can play dirty so can I
This is not the end of me you will soon find out what I can do Maharaj
Not so soon Rajveer right now you are going to prison
Prison on what charges
Trying to kill the princess in my presence
Forcing her stepbrother Aniket to do your dirty work
And most importantly the attack on me today
I will not be treated in this manner
But Mohit's men surrounded him and he was put in chains and taken to prison where he would spend all his life. To make things worse for him he was the only one there. So no one could hear him or help him

--------------------------------

Mouni and Mohit were spending time apart after their wedding much to Mouni's disappointment as many guests wanted to speak to Mohit as they were curious about the man who had stolen the heart of their Princess and Mohit had to agree much to the dismay of Mouni.

Mouni waited for Mohit and slowly sleep was taking over her Mohit was keeping an eye on his wife and could see her trying her best to keep her eyes open. It had been a long day and now the day was not yet over. He slipped out and went to Mouni

Mouni go to our bedroom I will join you soon
Mohit not without you
You are supposed to be waiting for me to come to you
How long will you be
Not long
Mouni was taken to their bedroom where she waited but still there was no sign of her husband she sent for her friend and asked her to check
Mouni bad news the ladies are not prepared to let him go and we tried our best to make them understand that tonight the two of you need to be together but they refused to listen
What she got up and looked out the window it was dawn and there was no point in trying to sleep she had been awake all night long and now she had to do something

She walked into the dining hall Mohit was still there and he had been trying all night to make them understand when Mouni walked in the women who had held him captive all night stood up
Rajkumari Mouni you are still dressed in your wedding saree
I never removed it because my husand did not join me last night and don't any of you know what last night meant to me. How could all of you be so selfish
Mouni
Tell me where you alone on your wedding night
No Rajumari the question was directed at her aunt who had been married a long time and who knew that Mouni was looking forward to her wedding day for a long time and yet they had gone and ruined the whole thing
I think it is time that you all should leave and I never want to see any of you for a long time

Mouni dragged Mohit out of the room and they were back in their room
Mouni I realise you are angry but
But what Mohit I am tired and sleepy and I was up all night waiting for you to come
I know but those women refused to let me go. I got out of the room a couple of times but they would drag me back. I even explained that I needed to be with you but they chose not to believe me
Well our wedding night is over before it even began
Not really
What do you mean
This only means that we can go to a private place where no one can find us and we can celebrate our union
Mohit do you have a place in mind
Yes and we need to leave in soon
How soon Mouni's anger was gone the minute she was held in the arms of Mohit who was apologising for last night
You are not to blame Mohit what are you doing she collapsed in his arms and soon they were laughing their hearts out

The time came for them to leave but rather using the bedroom door they chose to sneak out. There was a secret door leading to the garden which Mouni had just come to realise that led to the stables. Mohit opened the door and untied their horses and quietly the two of them left without anyone noticing them. Just then one of the guards walked out and Mouni pulled Mohit behind a tree. The guard thought he had heard a noise and had come out to check. He saw no one and and sat down right infront of them and went back to sleep.
Mouni noticied that one of her earings had fallen down and she pointed it out to Mohit.
Mohit my earing is lying right in front of that guard
Mouni stay where you are and I will get it for you.
The guard will wake up
Mouni trust me Mohit walked up slowly to the gurard who was half asleep and he was drunk as well . Mohit picked up the earing and the gurards eyes opened just then. Due to his blurry vision he could not make out who was in front of him and tried to get up. He stepped forward and fell down on the ground
Mohit are you alright did that guard recognise you
Mouni we are married remember why are you so scared
Mohit I am not worried just a little scared
Mouni I am your husband and as your husband I have every right to whisk my wife away for a few days
Mohit where are we going
Don't know but we should leave now before anyone else comes
They slipped out quietly holding on their horses and climbed back on them away from the palace. The horses galloped relishing their freedom. They were wanting to do anything to please their master and mistress and Mohit and Mouni looked after them very well. They stopped every so often to quench the thirst of their horses and gave them food as well as a reward their horses picked up speed and before Mouni knew it they had arrived at their destination.
She was taken back by the sheer beauty of it . Flowers trees and animals surrounded them bang in the middle lay a house.
Mohit where are we what is this place
Do you like it
Ofcourse
This is my mother's house she designed this house herself and if you walk around you will see that we are in the beach with the sea behind us
Sea
Mouni rushed to the back and it was a breathaking sight.
Mohit this is beautuiful why didn't you bring me here before
I could have but then I would have missed this look on your face
What look
Your big beautuiful eyes are wide open like a child who is looking forward to doing a lot of mischief
I don't know what you are talking about
Oh don't you he pulled her to him and lifted her
Mohit
Mouni you are entering your new home for the first time and I am carrying you over the threshold now put your arm around me
She did as told but laid her head on his shoulder
Mouni what are you doing
Nothing
Yes you are stop that now otherwise I am not to be blamed
I won't blame you for anything and before they knew it they both fell on the floor
See this is what meant
Are you hurt only my pride
Mouni got up before Mohit had a chance to hold her and walked around the house
She liked everything then she walked to the bedroom
Mohit was behind her and he shut the door
Mohit we are celebrating our wedding night
She blushed this is not the right time I have so many things to do but she could not go any further as her conversation was cut short by Mohit and in the end she gave in to her husband. It was mid afternoon when they got up and soon Mouni got busy in the kitchen food took longer to cook than usual as Mohit was a major distraction for her. Everytime she looked up she got lost in his eyes and she tried to reason with him but he insisited on helping her. She was greatful for the help and together they made the food then after lunch went for a walk around their private paradise.
They went to bed early as exhaustion took over them and awoke early in the morning with their arms around each other. The chirping of the birds woke them and after a quick bath made their way out. The sound of the seawaves crashing against each other sounded like music to Mouni. She had always dreamt of a living somewhere like this and her dream had come true
Mohit hugged her what are you thinking about
About you and how my life has changed
Me what did I do
Everything you came into my life when I needed an anchor a shoulder to lean on someone whom I could talk to thank you. She kissed him
Well then I should return the favour as well. I needed you in my life as well but wasn't sure how I was going to have you. I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. You did not see me. I saw you in the garden you were plucking flowers and you looked so innocent and beautiful then you went to see your horse I followed you and heard you talk to him. I was falling deeper and deeper in love with you. Then you heard a noise behind you and turned around and
My gaze fell upon the most beautiful man that I had ever seen. You stood there like a phonenix looking all magnificent and radiant and I fell in love with you that day as well.
You never told me
How could I
I needed to hear it from you first I was too frightened that you would reject me
Reject you how could I when I dreamt about you everyday and night
Really
Ofcourse I could read it in your eyes but was waiting for your lips to convey your feelings and they did up on that balcony
You came up on purpose that day postining yourself below my window
How could I let the love of my life marry someone else
I was waiting for you to come
What now you tell me
She giggled and hugged him
Now no one will come between us we are together for life
For enternity and I will love you till the end of time they watched the sunset on the shoreline and walked up to the house holding hands and shut the door behind them
Love was all that mattered and having each other. Two soul mates had found each other and were enjoying life together.