nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Shadi ka joda toh sirf ek bahana tha...he was here for only, ONLY Khushi...usse jo dekhna hai...last night ki Dhak Dhak ki baad how could Arnav Singh Raizada wait...

So he was here...to see Khushi once again...but what the...where was she...how could he ask her whereabouts...just when the poor boy was about to leave, he heard what he was dying to know..."Khussi bitiya bahar hai"...

Bahar aake jab usse dekha...he left mesmerized...couldnt even move an inch...couldnt take off his eyes from her...

She was busy...in preparing the foods for the guests...but how could she not feel him...her Dhak Dhak told her he was there...

And then the eye-lock...the Rabba Ve...one of the most beautiful Rabba Ve...gust of air...blinking the eyes softly...smiling a little...moving in sync...Rabba Ve...

And then...offcourse interruption...iss bar kaun...the mahan GAAI Mata...unonoh ne socha, yeh dono toh Rabba Ve kar rahi hai...Pattal ki iss mein kya jarurat hai...main hi kha leti hoon...achha kiya kha liya...Par gaai mata ji, aap ka "Mo" karne ki kya jarurat thi...toot gaye naa humara Rabba Ve...

and Khushi being Khushi. saari galti toh Laad Governer ka hi hai naa..."Sab aapki galti hai"

"Excuse me, Gai ko pattal tumne khilaya, iss mein meri kya galti hai"

"Par dheyan toh..." kyun Khushi ji...Aap rukh kyun gayi...complete kijiye...

"Khushi tumne bataya nahi meri kya galti hai"

Ufff...this scene...I can never get enough of this...I miss those days...too much...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6iaL6Pbbg[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I love all your posts! Miss them so much.
lalarukh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye hoay nishu kiya post hay dear...wow...i loved ur sentence k raat ki dhaak dhaak k baad how could arnav singh raizada wait...too good :)
u hsve written it beautifully...dont u think here arnav looks like some jane austin hero like...he looks handsome and hot here :)
nishu_shorna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidsubh007

I love all your posts! Miss them so much.

Thanks a lot...it feels so good to get compliment from one of my favorite writer...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nishu_shorna thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

oye hoay nishu kiya post hay dear...wow...i loved ur sentence k raat ki dhaak dhaak k baad how could arnav singh raizada wait...too good :)

u hsve written it beautifully...dont u think here arnav looks like some jane austin hero like...he looks handsome and hot here :)

yep...he looked just too good in that day...I really cant move my eyes from this man in the episodes of that day...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Imagine how different the drama would have been if this was the confession!! i mean wow! a lot of things wouldn't have happened!!
Thanks for the awesome post!!! :)
lalarukh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

yep...he looked just too good in that day...I really cant move my eyes from this man in the episodes of that day...๐Ÿ˜ณ

ya right ,jaysay other than that day u never drooled on him...๐Ÿ˜†...infact u r still and will be in future going to do the same...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...i know ur love for him very well๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
nishu_shorna thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

ya right ,jaysay other than that day u never drooled on him...๐Ÿ˜†...infact u r still and will be in future going to do the same...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

woh bhi saach hai...๐Ÿ˜› but he just looked too sexy here...completely edible...mujhe usse khana hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ
nishu_shorna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkarshi

Imagine how different the drama would have been if this was the confession!! i mean wow! a lot of things wouldn't have happened!!
Thanks for the awesome post!!! :)

welcome dear...I often think if only the MU nahi hota...how beautiful their life would be...*sigh*
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mazaa aa gayaa with your lovely post