Mahabharat finally revealed its grand episode, featuring Maha

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Mahabharat' finally revealed its grand episode, featuring Mahadev'

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Mahabharat click here..]

Mahabharat' finally revealed its much awaited, grand episode, featuring Mahadev' yesterday night on Star Plus. Replete with 3D kind of special effects, featuring the battle between Parshuram' aka Puneet Issar and Bhishma' aka Arav Choudhary, the serial went a notch higher.

To end the war between them, holy Ganges requests Mahadev' to enter and end the fearsome war that was taking place in a quest to fulfill Amba's vengeance! In order to safeguard all from the mass destruction, Mahadev' makes an appearance, satiating the thirst of revenge in Amba'. He blesses her that she will indeed be the reason forBhishma's death in near future.

Satisfied by the boon, Amba pledges to bring Bhishma's downfall and death, by taking birth after 25 years as Shikhandini'. As the scene shifts toPanchal, some good 25 years later, the audience witnesses Amba's truth. To confirm it more, she is avenged by her grandfather, to be rasied with the only aim of taking revenge fromBhishma, who defeated and insulted him once.

The epic show has really been going well and it has been advancing in epic proportions, instigating that quest in audience, to see and witness more. What's more beautiful is the way in which moral lessons are conveyed, through Shri Krishna about each act and gesture during the happening of every event.

It was indeed an eye opener, when our on-screen Krishna questioned the lessons taught by our parents, in yesterday's episode. Was it just about the goodness or was it their quest to vengeance as well that has been seeped down well throughout our growing years?

With its grand sets, lavish costumes and larger than life plots, the epic Mahabhrata' is truly mind blowing and grand in every sense of the word. Keep watching this grand tale of mythology from Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm, only on Star Plus.

Do share your views and feedback about this show on Twitter-iDubba and set reminders for your favorite shows on iDubba app..

Edited by Roop4U - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nsheena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Draupadi is not shrikhandini!! Draupadi was born as a grown woman.. From the fire! Is this another version or just a mistake??
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Draupadi is shikhandi???
If they show that draupadi is shikhandi it will the worst blunder 😆
Thanks fr sharing. .
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the blunder is made by the reporter it seems.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I hope this article just made a mistake and the CVs are smarter than that! 😕 Draupadi is not Shikhandi! Both were sisters.

If they show Shikhandi as Draupadi, it will be the BIGGEST blooper in the show so far!
mnx12 thumbnail
No wonder they think people don't know Mahabharat. If such info. is given by media, who seems to rarely know the story. This show should educate them.😆
Mahadev appeared only for 3 mins & this becomes maha epi. of 22 mins.😆
I thought 1 hr epi were called maha epi.
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's just the silly reporter thinking s/he is clever.

I'm sure this Mahabharat KNOW Drapuadi is Yagyasaini, the Draupadi promos show her emerging from the fire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE7YV1sR59I
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
draupadi is shikhandini really??? as far as i know they were separate individuals.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it
and yesterday was really epic .. first for Mohit as shiva .. and the fight also ..

i loved what krinsha told also .. shoch ne ke baat hai yeah ..

im just loving this mahavarat a lot ..
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 11 years ago