Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
seriously ye article totally crap lag raha hain...ha may be ruku will be raghu's mental suport but they will not be paired up as i think๐Ÿ˜‰
banushivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

seriously ye article totally crap lag raha hain...ha may be ruku will be raghu's mental suport but they will not be paired up as i think๐Ÿ˜‰

also i dnt think that santara's marriage will also happn...
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: banushivani

also i dnt think that santara's marriage will also happn...

yaar when i watch the show na...i fell like.,...are they really gonna do that stupid thing...yeah after DM entry the roamantic scenes are les than before...but the way they were increasing the spark and sensitivity between rantara that is damn good yaar...yeah i will tweet them everyday not to bring this stupid twist...but i reaqlly think that they are not so dumb to spoil this beautiful show with such twist after knowing that how much populer rantara are...
so just my thought...๐Ÿ˜ณ
banushivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifians

yaar when i watch the show na...i fell like.,...are they really gonna do that stupid thing...yeah after DM entry the roamantic scenes are les than before...but the way they were increasing the spark and sensitivity between rantara that is damn good yaar...yeah i will tweet them everyday not to bring this stupid twist...but i reaqlly think that they are not so dumb to spoil this beautiful show with such twist after knowing that how much populer rantara are...
so just my thought...๐Ÿ˜ณ

the current trend in indian show is do leads marriage with others..i jst hate this thing...they are treating marriage like a joke..but i think DDEJ cv will not do the same..๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
DreamCatcher.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell..Akir iss show mein ho kya raha hai๐Ÿ˜ก
madhutanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok so here is my imagination- antara our sathya ki shaadi fix Hoga idar rukku our raghu ki since she is cameo as raghu ll be depressed due to santra marg, mk him realise his feeling for her n antara's also. on marg day Rukku will help rantara escape with aman help and she ll will dressup like antara n sit in d havan n mary raghu so that there wont be any hangama till thy safely escape from thr...
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oh please no first antara satya n now ruksana Raghu can't take it,all these articles are killng me
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks dear...
Rantara will be together forever..let anyone enter