Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
they need to slow down a bit and put more detail i reckon...they shouldnt be rushing it otherwise it ruins it
Mourni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

If CV goes slow with Story then people will get bored very soon .
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manojie

Telling the story of Ganga and Shantanu, telling the story of why Dhiritashtra was born blind ISN'T stretching the story.

What would be stretching the story is if Amba spent 5 episodes seeking justice...oh wait that IS what they showed instead.

Agreed! Instead of wasting 5 epis on Amba, they could have shown the Ganga shantanu story in atleast 2 episodes. Amba was given too much time! That story was a significant as Ganga Shantanu story! Even if they did not show the vasu background they could have shown the ganga Shantanu argument when she takes Devvrat to drown him. That was really important as the new watchers should know from where Devvrat came from!
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Agreed! Instead of wasting 5 epis on Amba, they could have shown the Ganga shantanu story in atleast 2 episodes. Amba was given too much time! That story was a significant as Ganga Shantanu story! Even if they did not show the vasu background they could have shown the ganga Shantanu argument when she takes Devvrat to drown him. That was really important as the new watchers should know from where Devvrat came from!

Devrath was already 25 in first episode and every episode they have just jumped... cannot digest to be frank... Ganga in old mahabharat was depicted so well that I was just 6-7 years old, but I remember her
The old mahabhrat's characters (some of them I remember so well) ... current ..two weeks is already washed out from my head.
My 6 year old girl cannot find interest at all .. I cannot make he watch it...:-(
Shilpi77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunishri

The pace is too fast but from Gandhar story onwards it will go properly.

Lets hope so...
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Telling Amba's story is not a stretch ,SHe went thorugh many years of toil to get her justice so it deserves the screen space.ANywyas Ratan was awesome.The only thing i agree with is that they should have told why Dhridhrashtra was blind other wise pace is fine it makes each and every episode intrestingAnd leaps are necessary since nothing happens between the leaps
Shilpi77 thumbnail
its odd to show one scene she pledges she will reborn in 25 yrs and next u show the birth of shikhandini
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpi its not odd since that is how it is in the books there is nothing written about these 25 years when pandu and dhridhrashtra were young so what can they show