Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Now that I have posted these pics, I can't take my eyes of them. Especially that one from Rahasyamay Hotel. Wow...
Going for dinner bro. Just 1 page to go.πŸ˜ƒ
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Amen bro. At the risk of sounding immodest, I often fall in love with my own creations.

She was so sweet and chirpy in the opening of the Rahasyamay Hotel episode, I loved her to death. 😳 Of course, the writers then turned her into the usual damsel-in-distress after that and it gave the detractors a golden opportunity to open their foul mouths and start spewing the bulls***. 😑

DemonStar thumbnail
OK bro. πŸ˜ƒ Aaj FC #1 khallas! πŸ˜†
Well they are not really my creations broπŸ˜›. I just have a number of pics of Ansha di, all from downloading the episodes. But, I can't take my eyes of her pics. She was so sweet in Rahasyamay Hotel.
DemonStar thumbnail
Yep, I mean it also applies to pics we post ourselves. πŸ˜† I think props are in order to the costume fellas for keeping her wardrobe so decent since the beginning. Many other female cops weren't so lucky.
Beautiful pic bro. πŸ‘
Yep, the costume guys did a great job. In all fairness though, even me and you could make Ansha di look pretty. It's hardly a task.πŸ˜†
DemonStar thumbnail

She would look drop-dead gorgeous even in rags and not being groomed for a month. 😳

And this is it! The last page of our dearest Ansha didi's first FC. πŸ₯³ ⭐️

Edited by DemonStar - 10 years ago
She would. She is an absolute angel. Btw, what a beauty of a villain she makes too. An allround performer.
Yep on the last page. Just a few posts to go.
DemonStar thumbnail
Totally; she was a star in her own right in the climax of Bomb Robbery. We hardly remember even recurring supporting actors nowadays but people immediately recognized her from that one particular episode alone, and after 5 years. That says something about her talent. 😊