Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Let the music play indeed! 😎 😉

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc5OyXmHD0w&list=PL3980423F2187B7A8[/YOUTUBE]

This really fits the epicness. 😆

swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great choice of song bro. Except apparently "the uploader has not made the video available in your country."🤣 Stupid YT.😡
DemonStar thumbnail
I don't understand what's up with YT these days; they block all videos containing copyrighted material from mobile viewing. I'll never understand all these corporate policies and their supposed "logic". 😆
YT sucks so bad. I mean, it is the best of its kind but also the worst. Those 500 errors are something else. Annoy me so much.😡
Here bro. Some pics to commemorate the end of our first AS FC. 1st of many hopefully.
DemonStar thumbnail

Indeed. I've lost count of how many times it made me updated that darned Flash plugin as well. Pretty annoying when one's schedule is already tight. 😛

The good thing is I recently found many old episodes from Disney shows we used to watch in school. Ah, nostalgia. 😆

DemonStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

Here bro. Some pics to commemorate the end of our first AS FC. 1st of many hopefully.

Haila!! I didn't have this pose in my collection. Thanks bro! 😃

I agree. Also the number of updates they do and none of them are for the better. I have heard people complain frequently that they can't upload anything because the videos keep processing for ages.
DemonStar thumbnail

I've only uploaded 4 videos to this day. 😆

Regarding the updates, FB sucks the worst. They keep screwing around with the layout even when it's not needed at all. It was so much better before this Timeline came along. 😒

DemonStar thumbnail
I experience a mystical out-of-body experience everytime I see her librarian disguise pics.