Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I especially freaking hate it when they say she's not fit to be in CID because she used to be in soaps/modeling before. Just what do they wish to prove with cheap ad-hominem like that? 😡
swagatamghosh94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Our professors are the same. They are an ocean of knowledge. They know exactly what to ask and also know exactly how to spin rings around us. I mean, we think he is going in a certain direction with his questions and then suddenly, he changes the path altogether. Not a single detail is missed by them. We miss one insignificant word in our answers and he is on to us like a predator. I sometimes think they are too inspired by the saying : Just when you think you know all the answers, I change the questions.😡
DemonStar thumbnail
Exactly - one single word missed and you're doomed. The story of viva professors everywhere. 😆 I wish Legilimency was real and I could just read the minds of the first-benchers with me and manage to get through! 😆

Originally posted by: DemonStar

I especially freaking hate it when they say she's not fit to be in CID because she used to be in soaps/modeling before. Just what do they wish to prove with cheap ad-hominem like that? 😡

I mean, can they name one single actress who hasn't done modelling or soaps to make it to the big time? Ansha di is so restrained and dignified too. She has steered well away from all the flashy, publicity-seeking nonsense these days. Everyone can see and admire her pics without getting offended or having their eyebrows raised in any way.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If you finish the FC by today.. Create a CC and continue there.. I'll make the next one tmrw..
I've got some new ideas for the new one..😊
Or wait for a while.. I'll give you the CC link once i make it..😊
Reshh16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagatamghosh94

@Reshma That's the thing isn't it? As the saying goes : "Haters don't hate you, they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they want to be." They are just jealous of her overall talents.

Yep.. Thats just what i was trying to say..

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Exactly - one single word missed and you're doomed. The story of viva professors everywhere. 😆 I wish Legilimency was real and I could just read the minds of the first-benchers with me and manage to get through! 😆

Bro even Occlumency would work. I still don't understand how it happens that one moment I am thinking "Please don't ask this question" and next moment he comes up with that very question. 🤢 I think they know Legilimency. While doing their phd's and all, they must have had an internship at Hogwarts.😆
Reshh16 thumbnail

I mean, can they name one single actress who hasn't done modelling or soaps to make it to the big time? Ansha di is so restrained and dignified too. She has steered well away from all the flashy, publicity-seeking nonsense these days. Everyone can see and admire her pics without getting offended or having their eyebrows raised in any way.

Very true... Damn those bashers..😡
DemonStar thumbnail

Exactly. Even Ashwini mam has acted in soaps. One thing that almost alwats holds true for the film/TV industry is that when you're a newcomer, you can't afford to be choosy about roles. Ansha di has mentioned plenty of times that she doesn't prefer doing soaps; after getting started via them, she's perfectly at home in CID now.

Indeed. Every single thing she's done so far has been perfectly decent in every way. 😊

Reshh16 thumbnail

Bro even Occlumency would work. I still don't understand how it happens that one moment I am thinking "Please don't ask this question" and next moment he comes up with that very question. 🤢 I think they know Legilimency. While doing their phd's and all, they must have had an internship at Hogwarts.😆

🤣🤣🤣