Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The character of Bhisma has just grown on me ! πŸ˜›Though I don't find him to have that 'wow' factor if we go by his looks, but his acting, specially his body language and his diction is absolutely PERFECT!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ratan as Amba was fabulous too!πŸ‘

I don't remember the Amba part in BR chopra version but clearly remember how the fiasco was shown in Ekta's KMBK.

Though she was true to the epic and both Ronit and Rakhshanda were very good, but this new Bheesma and Amba showed chemistry of another levelπŸ˜³πŸ˜› ( chemistry is not the right word to use in this context , but I can't find any other word to express my it) In fact their portrayal made me wish Bheeshma and Amba to be together πŸ˜† and I felt like writing a FF on Bheesma - Amba.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 11 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Bhishma. Because for now, it is only his character which is well-drawn and impressive. The rest of the characters are way rushed as of now. I really like Krishna as well.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bheeshm the character in The Mahabharat obviously because the personality of this character is so strong and so much depth is there so much sufference in his life even then till the last moment of his life when The Mahabharat ends he stands on the principle by which he lived through out and conquered senses so much control he has in his life and he tried his level best to do what he thought was best for his father's lineage and their survival. Best character in the Mahabharat even well ahead of Shri Krishn.

as for the serial yes even then Bheesham is doing very well and portraying Bhishm so well

well we cannot compare him with Bheeshm Mukesh Khanna in old Mahabharat because I think souls of all the characters of real Mahabharat had resided inside these actors performing in the old Mahabharat making them amar and so real and we visualize these actors when we talk about the Mahabharat.

Puneet Issar wow what a real character of BHargav Parshuram saakshaat Parshuramiji the way he fought I loved it for me it was real in old Mahabharat too he did a genuinly real damn excellent job of playing Duryodhan so well so well so well. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Mazaa aa gaya inhe dekh kar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haye mujhe purane zamane yaad aa gayee sarke khali hoti thi na rikhsha na cycle na cars na redi wale khali ek dam khali sadke dukane band Sunday πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But this Mahabharat is also extrememly good very good in fact. With time they will imrpove and today for the first time I saw Shakuni very good performance but Dhritrashtra should try to be less obviousl he is doign over and Pandu no not good at all.

Rest of the actors are good too but in no way brilliant.

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhishma is one of my favorite characters and Aarav Chaudhary is doing a great job as Bhishma in here. However, Krishna is my favorite any time in the series. Saurabh Raj Jain brings tears to my eyes, tears of dawning of knowledge or something every time one of those snippets is narrated.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: doyelpakhi

The character of Bhisma has just grown on me ! πŸ˜›Though I don't find him to have that 'wow' factor if we go by his looks, but his acting, specially his body language and his diction is absolutely PERFECT!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ratan as Amba was fabulous too!πŸ‘

I don't remember the Amba part in BR chopra version but clearly remember how the fiasco was shown in Ekta's KMBK.

Though she was true to the epic and both Ronit and Rakhshanda were very good, but this new Bheesma and Amba showed chemistry of another levelπŸ˜³πŸ˜› ( chemistry is not the right word to use in this context , but I can't find any other word to express my it) In fact their portrayal made me wish Bheeshma and Amba to be together πŸ˜† and I felt like writing a FF on Bheesma - Amba.

Agree , even I want my Bhishma n Amba together , after seeing the scintillating screen-buring chemistry of Bhishma-Amba of this Mahabharat , I'm totally crazy for this pair .
I somehow wish I could go back in the past n rewrite that part of Mahabharat , ofcourse I'd have made Vhishma marry Ambar breaking his ' Akand pratigya ' 🀣
navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FOr me so far Bhisma (Arav) is doing amazing job & next is Krishna(Saurabh) very sweet & calm as needed.πŸ˜›
Shaheer-o-holic thumbnail
Bhishma... Aarav is portraying it exceptionally well specially his dialogue delivery... di in next poll do add Drishtrashtra as he is also veryyy good n Pandu is also vry fyn n soft 😊
Great cast on a whole πŸ‘
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parshuram Puneet Issar even a small scene can make an impact and what an impact Puneet Issar has made πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way he fought and speak his dialogues wow great acting and great expressions reminded me of old Mahabharat