Did king Shalv die??

Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When Bheeshma attacked him in the swamvara??
I though no... but heard that while there was recap in the repeat telecast...

please confirm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No, he was just knocked out unconscious.
After the swayamwar fiasco, when Bhishma came to know that Amba loved Shalva (& had already accepted him as her husband), he asked her to go back to him. But when she went back to Shalva, he refused to accept her, as his kshatriya pride refused to accept a woman from a person who had defeated him in battle. Being in love meant nothing to him anymore.
ek_aarzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, I think that Shalv was Amba's cuprit and not Bheesma...If couldn't love Amba as much as to accept her then he should have bore her hatred...
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
As mentioned elsewhere, being a king, he had to think of the self respect of his dynasty & his kingdom, not just his own carnal desires. That's why he was compelled to reject Amba.

Nobody concluded that Shalva was at fault - the opinion was unanimous that the fault was Bheeshma's
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks all now I am clear... yes Amba should question Shalv... why is he after Bheeshma
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no he was alive to reject Amba...they say bhishma drived Amba to him when he knw the truth...but after so long of mahabharat books and every serial ever released all things are changed and they confuse us what really happened
he surely dnt die