Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hiii , i know that i am already having many incomplete works and i tried to write them.. Nothing good is coming up.. I dont know what has happened .. Just trying again if i could write something on maaneet...

If i will not be able to bring that same flavour then will quit ...

Posting prologue...

PROLOGUE...

The mist was covering most of the place of the outskirts of punjab.. It was the early morning a handsome well built personality was standing in the cool freezing air that could freeze the people regardless of the mositen laden winds which were going on and were biting his body he was looking in the vast horizon.. Suddenly he felt two soft hands caressing his front.. A soft and supple kiss was experienced by him in the vast emptiness of his life.. When he was clueless how to cope up with the situation there she was still there with him...

The lady behind him came in front and looked at him with her deep hazels boring into his self guilty self.. The enormous wide questions were making him to drown in the self hatred that he was right now feeling for deceiving the angel in front of him.. She was aleways with him her presence only makes his life a living dream ... His conscience was making him to regret and to apologise to her... He held her hands a small smile played on her lips.. She was like a light in the darkness of his life..

She was geet..
The only one he choose to love and she was the one who chose him to spent her life with him...

Geet looked at her husband despite of having married for last some of the eight months he was still an enigma to her.. He was extremely lovable and she dearly loved and now she worship him.. He was the only reason of her existence...

Geet : aap theek hain..
The geniune care and concern in her eyes made him to tell her the truth of their life.. He was her guilty and she only proved to be his angel his saviour...

Maan first wrapped a warm cloth around her it was biting wind and she was still there supporting him...

Gathering his all the words and his words he finally confessed her ...
Maan : geet will you forgive me if you find that i lied to you... Kya tum kabhi mujhe maaf kar sakogi gar hamari zindagi ka meri zindagi ka sabse bada sach hamari zindagi ka sabse bada jhooth ho..w hat will you do if you will know that i am not the same person whom you think i am ... What will you do then... Will you ever forgive me geet...

so this was the prologue...

I dont know what has happened to me... Do respond if it is still having same flavour... Of MAANEEET...Edited by suhana_123 - 10 years ago
Su_hana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
PART 1

the noise was killing the conforts of the people , the loud music was making the people restless .. This was the engagement party of the most eligible bachelor of the delhi.. He was the youngest son of the owner of the khurana empire.. Having himslef the most supportive family and all the luxuries of life maan had nothing to gain.. According to him there was nothing that maan singh khurana cant get and this has made maan the most arrogant and haughty person...
Two sleek hands came across him and embraced him.. This was his life , his love sam..samira malhotra she and maan were together since last five years... And the attraction , infatutaion , lust which now finally had changed into love month before and now both of them are engaged with their parents consent though maan 's family were against this particular alliance but non could say anything infront of his wish he was the most pampered child of the khurana's and today after having the official engagement in the mansion now they were enjoying their time ...
Maan pulled her infront of him and she fall on him in a sudden jerk his hands were tracing patterns in the back and she was visibly lost in his tortures.. Maan without thinking anything smacked his lips on hers and they continued their wild passion in the middle of the dance floor... The kiss ended with the hooting and whistling and maan was looking contened he was having the way of himself... Sam came towards him if they were already close now they were glued to each other.. The sensous dance was going on.. Maan was having him eyes glued on her ...
Maan bend towards her nape and she titled... His warm breath was fanning on his lips... The way she was giving in he was proud of himself...
Maan huskily..
Maan : i cant wait anymore baby ...
Sam : who told you to wait maan i am all yours..
The smirk on her lips was now quite satisfying she was just waitinng for this.. The moment was perfect...
Maan : i know sweety but you see i can wait for you ...
The smile suddenly wiped off her face and she smiled waekly at him...
The way maan behaves gives her no doubt that he loves her his possesive and obsessive nature was something that was making her a scare but she was samaira...

in the outskirsts of punjab in a small village of punjab hosiapur there was a girl who was lookking in the vast emptiness the cold wind were nt even affectig her tears dropped her eyes as she looked at the roken mirror .. This was her reality.. She will remain in the same state when someone called her...
Geet did jaldi aa jaiye dinner ready hi.. Ma is calling you..

Edited by suhana_123 - 10 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful start👏
but just hate sameera why she always come in between maaneet argghhh😡
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi dear! congrats on the new SS! interestin prologue! Wt did he do? Maan n Sam! Oh no! update soon! n do pm|! Well written
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
what was that
what truth is he talking about
and if maan was engaged to sam where did geet come from
i mean when did he marry her
am confused
but waiting for more
this seems to be real intriguing like your other stories cant wait to know more though
and was sam with maan just for one thing
but then what happened
and the family didnt want sam to be their bahu but of course they couldnt say much
once again arrogant maan huh
kab sudhrenge yeh
well since geet is here he will have to
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Interesting ss
Loved it
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice prologue and update.Never quit writing.They are amazing.
preeti.1 thumbnail
story looks amazing ...i m eagerly waiting for next part ...and i wissh ab tere paper finish ho gaye he to tu iska next part jaldi degi .😃