Mangalsuthra Nuptial chain MG SS Part14 pg108

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Pt 1:pg1 pt2:pg8  pt3:pg16 PT4-PG24 pt5:pg32 pt6-pg41 pt7:pg50 pt8:pg58 pt9:pg67 pt10-pg75 pt11-pg84 pt12:pg91 pt13:pg99 pt14-pg108
Mangalsuthra Nuptial chain Part 1
This SS is inspired by the malayalam novel 'Thaali' written by J.Usha(The rumour is that it is the novel written by Sudhakar Mangalodayam in his late wife's name)which was later made into a serial scripted by Sudhakar Mangalodyam.But the novel as well as the serial were depressing.Though this SS is emotional it won't be tragic like the novel and the serial.Though the theme is similar,the scenes and the incidents are different.

I dedicate this SS to 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 and tiakashyap because they were disappointed with my last MG SS Damsel in distress,they want to see Maaneet deeply in love with each other.I hope this SS will be able to show you Maaneet as a lovely couple.

Today is a wonderful day for Geet.She has been selected as the best choreographer.She was holding a trophy in her hand.

She kissed the trophy.

She smiled emotionally:I thank God almighty who helped me to climb heights.And I need to thank my parents for their support.
She smiled at dev who was among the audience.
G:I don't have words to thank Dev who introduced me to the world of dance.He only introduced me to the dancing field of dance.He only brought me back to the world of dance.And I have to thank the sponsor of the dance shows I did without him I would not have been known to the public.If he had'nt been there nobody would have known the dancer in me.
Geet always had a passion for dance.It was her childhood friend Dev who took her to the dance academy with him where he was teaching dance.There she picked up as a dancer.Later Dev entered films as a choreographer.When Geet was confined to the 4 walls of the house Dev brought her out of it and informed her that there has been a sponser who was willing to organise dance shows for her.Since he was in Dubai he could'nt appear before her yet.So se has not seen him yet.All she knows is his name is Mr.Inder Kumar.

Geet was feeling the cool breeze with Dev.
D:Geet...you thanked everyone.But you could'nt thank the most important person properly.Your sponsor.Because you have not seen him.
G:And he was not present at the award function.
D:No Geet.He was present at the award function.But you did'nt see him.
She could'nt believe it:What?He had come?Then why did'nt you tell me?Why did'nt he come to me?
D:Because he told me not to tell it to you.
G:What?
D:But If I keep that secret in me for a long time my heart will break.So today I have to tell you the truth Geet.His name is not Inder Kumar.That name was fake.
G:What?
D:His real name is...Maan Singh Khurana.
Geet was shocked:Maan?

D:Yes Geet.Maan.Once he had come to see me.He did'nt want you to spoil your life wasting your talent.So he decided to sponsor dance shows for you to make society know your talent...to give you fame.I was just helping you by following his instructions.He made me promise not to tell this to you.

Geet was numb due to shock.
D:But now since you are praising your Inder Kumar so much I thought you need to know his real identity.
Tear drops flowed down her eyes.
D:Geet...you love Maan a lot.And Maan also loves you a lot.Then why don't you go back to Maan?Why don't you guys live together.
Geet burst into tears.
G:Dev,you know why I stay away from Maan.There is a solid reason for that.
D:But Geet...
She touched her nuptial chain.
G:I just need this nuptial chain to feel my Maan.
Dev became upset.

Flash back...

Today is the wedding of Maan and Geet.
A few months ago Maan saw Geet's dance performance and got attracted to her.Maan's grand mother Savitri Devi was happy with his choice.His mother Niharika Singh Khurana and Uncle were not that interested about Maan marrying a middle class girl like Geet.But when Niharika saw Geet's photograph she liked her as she was very pretty.Finally Niharika's brother Rishab also agreed.They all went to Geet's house and fixed the marriage.
Geet was dressed up as a beautiful bride.Suddenly her face became dull.

Her mother Gautami:Geet...what happened?
G:Mumma,new life...new surrounding.I am getting tense.
Gau:Such a silly thing?Even I was scared before marriage.But I got a good husband like your father.Then i realized that it was only my fear.You are getting a loving husband like Maan.Maan is so crazy about you.He did'nt care for our family status.You should be happy about that.

Geet's aunty(Father's sister Padmini):Bhabhi is right.Marriage is beautiful.Being loved by your husband is great.

G:But...
P:Yes Geet.My married life was not smooth as my husband got paralysed in an accident.But his love maks me stand by him always.In that way I am very happy in my married life.
Geet smiled.She was relieved.

Geet was brought to the mandap.

Maan's eyes glowed seeing Geet next to him.

Geet's face blossomed like a flower seeing Maan looking at her lovingly.

Finally Maan made her his by tying a nuptial chain around her neck.She was deeply engrossed in that blissful moment.

She said in her mind:Now onwards this nuptial chain will be a part of my body forever.
Maan and Geet were very happy.

At the moment of departure Geet burst into tears.Her father Mohindar Handa wiped her tears.
M:Geet...this is the beginning of a beautiful life of love.You should smile and go.Don't shed tears.
He looked at Maan:Damadji...please take care of my daughter.
Maan:Papaji...Geet is my life.I will take care of my life.
Mohindar hugged Maan and Geet.Geet looked at Maan emotionally.Maan's eyes were fully on Geet.

Geet went away in Maan's car.Along with Mohindar and Gautami Dev also shed tears silently.Nobody knew that he was loving Geet secretly.

Grah Pravesh...
Savitri Devi recieved them.
When Geet put her foot inside the Khurana Mansion itself they heard a cry.
Rishab had a sudden heart attack.
Niharika:Bhai...
Maan:Mamaji...
Everyonewas shocked.
Niharika hel Rishab:Wht happened Bhai?
R:Take me to our cousin Jatin's hospital.Otherwise I will die.
N:My God!What bad omen is this?When the new daughter in law entered itself the members are in danger.
Geet was shattered.She felt that her head was spinning.

But she controlled herself.

Maan:Mom,why are you blaming geet unnecessarily?
N:I just said so out of my frustration.

Savitri:It's not the time to argue.Take Rishab to the hospital immediately.
They rushed to the hospital with Rishab.Geet and Savitri stayed there itself.
Edited by jasminerahul - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome start
looks like geet left maan for this reason only
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so she is married to maan
but she cant be with him
why is it due to his mother and family
because he loves her
and she loves him
otherwise she wouldnt keep her MS
and he wouldnt have sponsored her
but can they not come together
you know it isnt bad omen but something that aint in our hands
cheers for pm
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
congrats
awesome start...
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
 nice... i like the concept... waiting for next part
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for new story 
nice start
so maaneet are married but then why they are living seprately
what is the reason behind this
waiting for that
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats for new Story👏👏
Awesome update👏
Maaneet marriage superb...⭐️
Poor geet...Felt sad for her😭
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm😊
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow new ss congrats dear.

oh no maan aur geet alag alag rehrahe hai so sad may be becaue of rishab and niharika
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome n wonderful starting...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely story n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

Downhill thumbnail
simply awesome
loved itc