Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I am feeling sad to say that I am not impressed in 1st week.😲
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
today they jumped 25 years and then jumped from one place to another.. cannot get grip of the story.. though I have seen it before.. but was very little then so don't remember
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
becuase there is not much to be shown in that 25 years.Its the same in BR chopra's MB and the book itslef
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am fine with it, mahabharath is the story many of us know. so the show cant be just about telling the story.
i am enjoying the tightly packed acting, direction, dialogues, and sets.
a serial watched by all age groups at home leads to additional story discussions during meal times is added benefit
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
25 years...Everytime leap of 25 years...😆...I just want to know that whether in those days young prince and princess were married off in 25 years or not, as Dhritarashtra, Pandu and Vidur was unmarried even when they were 25 years...
Was the 25 years mentioned in the book...
What will be age of Bhishma, Satyawati, Ambalika, Ambika, after 25 years...Logic missing...
tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i actually nvr knew d entire mahabharat..i only knew abt kaurav n pandav n lord krishna...so i m clueless abt wat is being left out..😕
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sonani
What logic is missing.Dhidhrashtra and pandu will get married now so obviously they werent married before you will seee their marriages in coming episodes.After 25 years Bheeshm and other's have become old , bheeshm will support an older look and so will the other ladies infact not much of the other ladies will be shown now.I dont want to spoil it for you but you will get to see what wil happen to the other ladies in coming episodes now that they have become old?In the books its not mentioned after 25 years obviuosuly but even they have just gone to the whole grown up dhridhrashtra and pandu there is nothing inthe books about their childhood so what are CV's supposed to show when nothing is written about it
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Sonani

What logic is missing.Dhidhrashtra and pandu will get married now so obviously they werent married before you will seee their marriages in coming episodes.After 25 years Bheeshm and other's have become old , bheeshm will support an older look and so will the other ladies infact not much of the other ladies will be shown now.I dont want to spoil it for you but you will get to see what wil happen to the other ladies in coming episodes now that they have become old?In the books its not mentioned after 25 years obviuosuly but even they have just gone to the whole grown up dhridhrashtra and pandu there is nothing inthe books about their childhood so what are CV's supposed to show when nothing is written about it

Nothing personal...My question was that at that time was people married at the age of 25 or more...Abhimanyu was married at the age of 16 years...this was only my question...
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you.Do not know why they are in so much hurry.Its a daily soap and King Shantnu's story was finished in one episode.
They did not show how Bheesham serving the throne.He is already 75 now as if in first episode he was 25 then with his step brothers born may be 20,25 more years had gone then now Amba's rebirth after 25 years.
So he is already 70 plus just two weeks time.