What was his duty for Bheeshma

Was injustice for Amba

Ok I did not like ratan Rajputs screaming act

Her Bhishma was particularly annoying

Punit Issar as Parshurama was controlled

Kanha ji was back 😊

And his gyan was superb

A shashwat satya

And his analogy of scaling a mountain to the challenges life throws in our path was great

Rather than lamenting about life not following our plans

We have to mould ourselves to life's plans

If one of life's plans fails,

We need to adapt and move on

And not make it the very core of our existence

Edited by Arshics - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for saying the obvious
What Bhishma did was duty to him but he wronged Amba in the process
yes what Shri Krishna said is true (dont want to support Bhishma too much because everyone will attack me then πŸ˜†) Even Shri Krishna said that Amba was blinded by her quest for revenge she didnt see that Bhishma did not insult her...not my words

Vichitravirya- after all those years of drinking- it paid off, he had esophageal varices burst, hence the vomit of blood
thank god I dont have to see his drunk face!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

Thanks for saying the obvious

What Bhishma did was duty to him but he wronged Amba in the process
yes what Shri Krishna said is true (dont want to support Bhishma too much because everyone will attack me then πŸ˜†) Even Shri Krishna said that Amba was blinded by her quest for revenge she didnt see that Bhishma did not insult her...not my words

Vichitravirya- after all those years of drinking- it paid off, he had esophageal varices burst, hence the vomit of blood
thank god I dont have to see his drunk face!

I don't think Bhishma was wrong, but different people will have different perceptions and that's the beauty of Mahabaharta, that every action has two perspectives.

We go with the perspective that matches our thinking, so I don't think anyone will attack you for a different thought, they may disagree with you, and they are entitled to😊.

As for saying the obvious - sometimes even the obvious needs to be spelled out, because it feels right!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was a little bored with the episode. And honestly, I do not like Ratan's Amba. She looks like a crazy, diabolical woman. Just not my cup of tea. This Bhishma guy is growing on me. And Krishna scenes are always cute. Liked your post. 😊
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I was a little bored with the episode. And honestly, I do not like Ratan's Amba. She looks like a crazy, diabolical woman. Just not my cup of tea. This Bhishma guy is growing on me. And Krishna scenes are always cute. Liked your post.😊

thanks dear. I didnt find it boring but I found Ratan very loud. And OTT .

Kanha's gyan was as always nice
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked what Amba said to Satyavati about her being a fisherwoman so she expects everyone to do the same thing, except here with people.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I liked what Amba said to Satyavati about her being a fisherwoman so she expects everyone to do the same thing, except here with people.

For satyavati being the queen and the rajmata was all important, she did not care for anything else.

She expects everyone to think like that.

For Amba on the other hand, the man she marries is more important.

That contrast stood out very well
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
did not watch the epi, but ur last three lines i have noted in my diary..thanks for lovely lines arshi😊!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yesterday was good. ratan needs to tone down her voice a bit. she needs to realize screaming is not a mode of showing anger. as for bheeshma poor guy is married to hastinapur throne. so he is duty bound to do want it needs to protect it. every day srj comes on screens he makes me want more.
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post
loved it.
hoestly i don't like ratan...i feel she screams too much and her acting was ott but i liked parsuram.his acting was good and for a change i liked the vfx.
glad to see kanha back...he is doing a great job. wonder why ppl are criticizing him.