Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

megha plz change ur topic tile as "Mahadev in Mahabharat"--Promo.. n update this in 1st page

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qNbP-ArFA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6qNbP-ArFA

Excited to watch Mahadev on MB😳
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow wonderful news πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing 😊😊
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mohit's pic from Mahabharat..posted by SP
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really excited to see him in Mahabharat too. Mohit Raina has become synonymous with Lord Shiva😳
898973 thumbnail
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Guys...I am new to the forum and this would be my first post but have an avid followed of the show 😊 and I am liking it even if it's tweaked a bit here and there...Since the show just started off I feel it will take a few more days for them to get into the groove.

But something caught my attention today and I had to share it and who better than Fans of Mahabharat.😳

The Precap showed Mohit Raina who is currently seen as Mahadev in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK as Mahadev in Mahabharat...It was totally surprising for me and i was😲 but then I realized that this was the best and a smart move by the makers.

It just makes it evident ki
everybody is of the opinion that there can't be a better actor to play Mahadev ever since Mohit started out as Mahadev. I really feel that nobody would have been able to make the connect with Lord Shiva, if it was played by anybody else because irrespective of the Time Slot, Mohit has been accepted world wide as Mahadev for his amazing portrayal and the aura that he brings about.

Really looking forward to how they play this one out.

Cheers Rajla

rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nobody agrees😭

No opinions...nothing
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajla

Hi Guys...I am new to the forum and this would be my first post but have an avid followed of the show 😊 and I am liking it even if it's tweaked a bit here and there...Since the show just started off I feel it will take a few more days for them to get into the groove.

But something caught my attention today and I had to share it and who better than Fans of Mahabharat.😳

The Precap showed Mohit Raina who is currently seen as Mahadev in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK as Mahadev in Mahabharat...It was totally surprising for me and i was😲 but then I realized that this was the best and a smart move by the makers.

everybody is of the opinion that there can't be a better actor to play Mahadev ever since Mohit started out as Mahadev. I really feel that nobody would have been able to make the connect with Lord Shiva, if it was played by anybody else because irrespective of the Time Slot, Mohit has been accepted world wide as Mahadev for his amazing portrayal and the aura that he brings about.

Cheers Rajla

I agree with you...n also think that this is a trick of the channel..they know that now after DKDM no one will accept someone else as Mahadev..n that's why they bring him...he is very popular and there is lot's of people who watch Mahadev n not Mahabharat...so this is a move to attract those viewers..πŸ˜†...it's just that..2 years back SP is the channel who didn't give DKDM any time slot n gave it to it's new sister channel LO...n now they are bringing the famous character from that show to promote their most expensive n waited project..πŸ˜†
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

I agree with you...n also think that this is a trick of the channel..they know that now after DKDM no one will accept someone else as Mahadev..n that's why they bring him...he is very popular and there is lot's of people who watch Mahadev n not Mahabharat...so this is a move to attract those viewers..πŸ˜†...it's just that..2 years back SP is the channel who didn't give DKDM any time slot n gave it to it's new sister channel LO...n now they are bringing the famous character from that show to promote their most expensive n waited project..πŸ˜†

Divine justiceπŸ˜†
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rajla

Cheers Rajla

i completely second you here.
can't imagine anyone except him as mahadev and it's a smart move by SP which would benefit both of them.
when they showed the vfx promo of lord shiva i was hoping they should either get mohit for this part or show lord shiva in vfx only.