Sanam Jung replaces Fahad Mustafa on Hum's morning show?

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That's what I'm hearing and seeing (saw the pictures)
If this is true..I'm thrilled. I wanted Fahad to leave the morning show and focus more on his acting. I'm not sure if this is just temporary? or forever..but I hope it's forever because Fahad's morning show was doing him no good except making good money.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

I feel that fahad is on leave.sanam is doing morning show in his absense..I also want fahad to concentrate on his acting b/c he is sucha good actor
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I watched few glimpses of JPJ, and was surprised when I saw Sanam Jung instead of Fahad. Its permanent replacement or temporary that's a mystery.
sadffi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well if it is true then it is good in my opinion bcoz Fahad is my fav actor..
Now he can concentrate more on his work and can get what he deserves :)
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Finally Fahad Mutafa has left #JPJ It is a very good decision of him ... :D I am really Happy ... Morning shows are nothing 4 an actor except to make money they're just ruining actor's carrier and Now he has a Production House too so he has to comcentrate on it ... 😳😳
But I want sanam to focus on dramas too
Why can't they take urwa instead
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I keep thinking this is temporary..I was so used to seeing him on the show every day, but again it's better for him if he focuses on acting more..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Why can't they take urwa instead

😆😆
yes, they should also take Mawra too.. so we could see less of these two sisters onscreen.
anyway, i think its a temporary change.. Had this been a permanent replacement Hum would have well publicized it.
Wo phir bhi humari jaan nahi choreingi :P
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just hope Fahad doesn't come back..doesn't matter who takes his place. He's too good of an actor to be wasting time on that morning show. I don't mind Faisal Qureshi hosting on TvOne because he's actually a very good host and has relevant stuff to talk about..but, Fahad was just a waste on Hum's over the top morning show.