Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tareyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i had nvr known d entire mahabharat ..so i cn barely make out abt wat's being left..n abt d matter i guess dats d only matter available abt it in all d vedas n holy scriptures...n i felt it apt for today's generation..coz dragging would result in d loss of viewers..all d current generation needs is a brief..n jst to keep it in knowledge...n ya basically i guess it was remade coz d older version was barely seen..it being telecasted on starplus will surely attract a way more viewers to it..so dats it..n ya dats really true..i mean d vry moment i get into d story i realise dat it's done..😆
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memarathi

Pls stop comparing this one to previous MB. actors were working so hard.
till now their performance is up to mark.

I'm not comparing the story to previous MB...I am simply making the point that the story telling is weak.

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i am 17 years old and i remember watching the old mahabharat when i was like 11 i think, and i watched every episode and i loved it
and when i heard that they were going to make mahabharat again on star plus, i got so excited and eager to watch it, and i kept on eagerly waiting for 16th september to come, and hoenstly speaking i had really high hopes for this mahabharat series however i am a bit disappointed.

i feel like there is quite a lot of detail being missed out, and i feel like they are rushing everything, which is kind of annoying me.

however i also dont like some of the cast that they have chosen, i believe they could have chosen actors who may not be popular but still fit the role of their characters, the only character that i really like until now is bheeshma, the guy playing him is perfect i reckon and he is doing a fantastic job and also krishnaji.

and regarding shaheer the guy roped into play arjun, well in my opinion i cant imagine him playing arjun, i dont know why he seems very thin and masculine enough to play a warrior role, however hopefully he proves me wrong and proves out to be a fantastic arjun
also i am disspointed how one of the pandev's have a moustache, in in all the photos i have seen of pandev's they all have moustache but in the promo none of them did.

one thing i really like about this series, is the set, the music, the costumes, and all the graphics...its amazing...also i like how in each episode they show a glimpse of krishnaji