Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: maryoma27

as she was superp in Agle jANAM MOHE BITYIA HI KJO , She was super superp , amazing what a talent she has ?!! God bless her ❤️

unfortunately she never got good roles after agle janam show. hopefully she vl get one good role soon after big boss. good luck ratan.

yes..she stole the show with her brilliant acting as amba...she was a last minute replacement for this character.yet she did a great job. she should have offered a lengthy role in mahabharat...
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ratan was awesome. . Her dialogue delivery was really good.. fully action packed episode ..
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ratan is a terrific actress for sure since the Agle janam... days and with Amba's role she definitely surpassed many expectations.
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mkerai

I agree with everything everyone has said on here. Yesterday when I saw Amba I was like hmmm.

Today she was amazing! Brilliant Ratan!

yes she is a brilliant actress!!! 😊
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryoma27

<font color="#330033" size="4">but I am upset ! bollywood don't have any chance for the talented like Ratan ?!!!
she is not a pretty tall and fair skin , but has the perfect talent ! Oh God here in Middle East in Egypt loves her so much as laali and know wishing to see her more on tv and in movies someday
</font>, <font color="#330033" size="4">God bless India</font> 👏

ya i agree with she deserve to be in Bollywood !!
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Ratan did a great job as Amba - exceeded my expectations. Actually, I don't like her, due to her behavior @ her own 'Ratan ka Rishta', but here, I liked her performance in showing Bheeshma his place. And Satyavati sat like a statue

actually stayvati is happy that bhishm is done something wrong!!!
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

unfortunately she never got good roles after agle janam show. hopefully she vl get one good role soon after big boss. good luck ratan.

yes..she stole the show with her brilliant acting as amba...she was a last minute replacement for this character.yet she did a great job. she should have offered a lengthy role in mahabharat...

actually I also thinking that ratan should get important role!!!
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili2

Ratan was awesome. . Her dialogue delivery was really good.. fully action packed episode ..

ya full action episode 😆
maryoma27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

you're absolutely right , I hope to see her in big show like Agle Janam , she was stunning!
only my prayer to see her a big star in bollywood to see real talent
😊
deepsoul thumbnail
u all r right ratan is rock star!!! ⭐️