Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: napster

this is the 1st time I've seen ratan act and wow, from the very start, her expressions, dialog delivery, acting is superb

ya ratan was superb 👏
parichayan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
too good she droove the attention with her as fierce as fire like performance👏,brilliant expressions,acting,potrayal all too good
maryoma27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
as she was superp in Agle jANAM MOHE BITYIA HI KJO , She was super superp , amazing what a talent she has ?!! God bless her ❤️
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deepsoul

ya I know that her story is important but in kurukshter shikhandi take part not amba will die to take another birth!! shikhandi will be play by another one!!

I know, but Bhishma recognized Shikhandi as Kashi's Amba hence will not attack her/him, yea Shikhandi will be played by another person but its her impact that will matter 😉
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: parichayan

too good she droove the attention with her as fierce as fire like performance👏,brilliant expressions,acting,potrayal all too good

ya everything was just perfect 👏
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryoma27

<font size="5">as she was superp in Agle jANAM MOHE BITYIA HI KJO , She was super superp , amazing what a talent she has ?!! God bless her</font> ❤️

ya that show was her first show n got hit she really nice actor
deepsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratilal22192

I know, but Bhishma recognized Shikhandi as Kashi's Amba hence will not attack her/him, yea Shikhandi will be played by another person but its her impact that will matter😉

yes I know impact matter but I want to see ratan more!! 😊
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with everything everyone has said on here. Yesterday when I saw Amba I was like hmmm.

Today she was amazing! Brilliant Ratan!
maryoma27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepsoul

ya that show was her first show n got hit she really nice actor

but I am upset ! bollywood don't have any chance for the talented like Ratan ?!!!
she is not a pretty tall and fair skin , but has the perfect talent ! Oh God here in Middle East in Egypt loves her so much as laali and know wishing to see her more on tv and in movies someday
, God bless India 👏

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ratan did a great job as Amba - exceeded my expectations. Actually, I don't like her, due to her behavior @ her own 'Ratan ka Rishta', but here, I liked her performance in showing Bheeshma his place. And Satyavati sat like a statue