Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-krrish- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: peridot.

They cannot not show Veda Vyasa. He was the one who fathered sons from both ambika and ambalika whether by natural means or some other high tech method is a mystery as Mahabharata is full of unnatural births.🤔

But i think they might mention that as that is the actual story.. .. And as of unnatural births its still a mystery😕😕
413226 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhas1066

@peridot
dont know. maybe we are not yet so advanced. but the closest i can come up with is biosynthetic robots or bionics as they are called. they are used for prosthetics mostly having all the functions of the human body.
i know its totally far fetched but maybe they has technology to reproduce a whole individual.

Possible but I guess it musnt have been too easy to carry out as we don't see many instances mentioned. Either our ancestors possessed remarkable know how or they were too imaginative.
Surya_krsnbhakt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Chitrangada actually first became king after Shantanu's death, then died in battle w/ a Gandharva, and Vichitravirya succeeded him. He was not sick throughout his life - only after his marriage. 7 years after his marriage, he died, and then subsequent events followed.

They had 7 years of marriage and not one kid? Astonishing, considering the number of children kings used to have!
helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
They did mention about him. That king who held Vichitravirya mentioned about him
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Y r they rushing through the epic?
miittijalebi thumbnail
Vichitraveerya died because he by birth a weak character and just got the kingdom because his more talented brother died early...