Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey agree with
story is really fast .fast mean s...uff fast...
ahh no kanha ji today 😭.bt as sum 1 pointed tht gave more space for story .co chalo lets look at the brighter side...

yaar if they want to skip certain parts ...dey cn at least play a bg about what was the skipped part.lyk for example for ganga shantanu story they culd have freezed the screen on the part where ganga opens up the fact of devvart being their child n the bg culd have narrated the rest .. any ways ..

cuming to todays epi ...
I saw improvement in bheeshma ...n i m sure he'll quite nice as pitahmaa.. as he does sensitive scenes .lyk tht with satyavati or amba quite nicely ...so yup i expect him to be quite better pitahmaa.

n ufff hats off to ratan ..she pulled out amba quite well .she did a good job ... she stood out in her scenes ... awesome ...n amba's dialogs were fabulous
"its the woman who gets the right ...man is endowed"
well its natures rule ...we see tht in lower animals as well... females have the privilege to choose their mate...n in olden tyms as well be it through competition or anything ...it ws the female who used to get the right to choose her partner .

coz though it ws a competition ... it ws set by the female ...

lyk I lyk a guy with this this amount of strength .or a guy who has strength to pick up dis dhanush .who so ever it wuld be i wuld marry him ...hai na?

so even here ...though i dnt kno or love my to be presently i cn atleast find sum closer to my mr.perfect ...

😕😕 oops i guess i m giving modernised kinda answer ...bt yaar ...u get it na??

yup i agree bheeshma shalva ancounter was really .not entertaining ..😛...

abt dialog delivery ...i guess it ws okay ...only the thing tht bothered me was ..amba's frequence of saying "mahimn bheeshma" .god she must ve said tht 100 tyms ...he every sentencestarted and ended with it ... tht ws too filmy there

others was quite good
a decent episode overall ...

Edited by -lightinfested- - 11 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: epiphany.

Ratan Rajput was good today. I found Bhishma plain and expressionless in places, though. 🤔 The episode was gripping, so I am not really losing interest but Krishna was missed tonight!

Good review, mate.

True Ratan was great, but whoever played her dad was completely expressionless. Agree with you on Bheeshma too.

Lack lustre actcing from all today. Shalya and Vichitra Virya were monotonous.
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -lightinfested-

hey agree with

story is really fast .fast mean s...uff fast...
ahh no kanha ji today 😭.bt as sum 1 pointed tht gave more space for story .co chalo lets look at the brighter side...

yaar if they want to skip certain parts ...dey cn at least play a bg about what was the skipped part.lyk for example for ganga shantanu story they culd have freezed the screen on the part where ganga opens up the fact of devvart being their child n the bg culd have narrated the rest .. any ways ..

And Ganga's story was really inetersting and relevant so yes some touching on it in some way was reqd.

cuming to todays epi ...
I saw improvement in bheeshma ...n i m sure he'll quite nice as pitahmaa.. as he does sensitive scenes .lyk tht with satyavati or amba quite nicely ...so yup i expect him to be quite better pitahmaa.

I found him a little off today for some reason, but i too feel he will be great as the pitamah

n ufff hats off to ratan ..she pulled out amba quite well .she did a good job ... she stood out in her scenes ... awesome ...n amba's dialogs were fabulous
"its the woman who gets the right ...man is endowed"
well its natures rule ...we see tht in lower animals as well... females have the privilege to choose their mate...n in olden tyms as well be it through competition or anything ...it ws the female who used to get the right to choose her partner .

coz though it ws a competition ... it ws set by the female ...

lyk I lyk a guy with this this amount of strength .or a guy who has strength to pick up dis dhanush .who so ever it wuld be i wuld marry him ...hai na?

so even here ...though i dnt kno or love my to be presently i cn atleast find sum closer to my mr.perfect ...

😕😕 oops i guess i m giving modernised kinda answer ...bt yaar ...u get it na??

I do get it, though i feel that the contests were more designed by the king than the princess, but yah, i get your point

yup i agree bheeshma shalva ancounter was really .not entertaining ..😛...

abt dialog delivery ...i guess it ws okay ...only the thing tht bothered me was ..amba's frequence of saying "mahimn bheeshma" .god she must ve said tht 100 tyms ...he every sentencestarted and ended with it ... tht ws too filmy there

too filmy and OTT, the echo, the 3 times repeat - blah!, but Ratan today ruled the episode

others was quite good
a decent episode overall ...

But dil maange more
😆

Word Count: 1