EVRY1,PLS READ...DO COMMENT!:)

ab98623 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi frnds...
since d first epi of dis show,it has been goin through some strong criticism...which i think is vry unfair...

1- STOP comparing it to any mahabharat show dat has been shown on tv so far...
ur bein mean to all d hardwork of so many ppl who hav been working on dis project for SO LONG...
be reasonable...

2- watch dis show with an OPEN MIND...
evry1 has a different way of telling dis amazing, complicated story... d writers hav gone a bit furthr and experimented wid story-telling...it may nt b d best way of story tellin(for some ppl)...but its different...and for me,REFRESHING...

3- avoid being ANTI any character...
mahabharat is d story of mistakes n misfortunes(to put it in crude language)...over d past 2 days,i hav read posts of anti-draupadi,anti-arjun,anti-duryodhan,pro-duryodhan,etc...
for starters,draupadi is d purest form of a human being ever born...accept it...
arjun was d epitome of trust n loyalty (bhakti)...
duryodhan was a victim of selfishness,anger n mistakes...
karna personified loyalty and friendship(evn though assistin a frnd in wrong-doings is wrong)
and
lord Krishna was d Karta-Dharta...

im not saying that v shud nt express r opinions on d forum...v shud just b fair while doin so...

lastly,it doesnt mattr hw much ever v fight...what happend is long gone...few ppl knw exactly wat happnd...mayb no1 knws...😃😉

having said dis,i was, am n will continue 2 defend dis show as it is NEW, FRESH...and its aftrall...

MAHABHARAT..👏

(PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT...NO BASHING)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosChel.Lobster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post dear 👏 i agreee completely wid u...ppl need to give a couple of weeks at least to let the story settle in 😊
ab98623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rushika

Awesome post dear 👏 i agreee completely wid u...ppl need to give a couple of weeks at least to let the story settle in 😊

thnx!i think its imp for evry1 to understnd dat dis show,unlike d other bfore it,is not gonna go on for moths...years...
they r gonna show ONLY mahabharat...no Krishna leela...no time pass...nothing...😆
according to me,they are attempting to TELL D STORY just as we tell/discuss it among each othr...😊
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well said buddy. Even after several posts on not to be comparative to old version of MB, Der r so many posts being compared to this one. itz just begun and that too itz being telecasted only for six months. hope ki all know this fact.

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well said.. I think we shud give the show some time ..nly 2 episodes are over.. and yeah it shud not b compared to other versions..
Bt I do feel too much creative liberty is nt good fr a mytho show.. that too a well known epic like MB..
Edited by mythili2 - 11 years ago
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rushika

Let the story settle in?

It's already hurtling all over the place like a grenade with its pin taken out.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A much needed post and completely agreed with 👍🏼
ab98623 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varaali

Let the story settle in?

It's already hurtling all over the place like a grenade with its pin taken out.

pls explain...elaborately...