Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -lightinfested-

okay i give a 5 ...

speed is too very fast ... i mean this shuld have been period when audiences shuld have connected with bheeshma ... and we have only completed 2nd epi.. ahh shantanu ws der just for a epi 😕

any ways .god kno why? but i m finding it difficult to get into the story ..the flow isnt smooth . it lyk the story is ...

okay my complains aside .coz its just second epi it takes tym to connect ...

the only character tht i find connected to is Kirshna ...
i really loved the screen play while he was narrating the moral of epi ... coz while was telling about the upbringing he himself was giving shape to the moist siol and creating beautiful pot ... nice one ...

n saurabh jain is doing a gr8 job

Agree with you, just that inclined to be a little lenient on points as its the first week and sometimes it takes time to pick up
Edited by Arshics - 11 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Arshics

Kya Mandy, 😆 u r the tops.

Rajat Tokas still keeping you enthralled?

😆..Rajat ki baat hi kuch aur hai😉!
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice summarising but i liked episode n yes the pace was fast today but i think ph will u start the real story soon.
Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

good post. 👍🏼

Thanks

Word Count: 1

kaadal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Arshi, great CB. I think I will watch this only for Krishna's gyaan. That was the best in yesterday's episode.
HydroxyGroup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hello ji...
catched up wid Mahabharat's two epis in one go... I'm liking it bt expected more...
the phase of the story is too fast... they cut the story of shantnu nd satyvati...I think they have only one thing in mind that they have to complete ths epic in 6 months...bt y? u can't show the epic mahbaharat in jus six months every character has his own backstory n they can't skip important things..
everything is so lavish the sets nd costume... bt din like the casting much... specially bishma pitamah... also karan is my fav bt I din like the actor much... wish he will do justice wid the character... nd yea some scenes r too loud for me... sometimes it seems actors r jus saying dialogues loudly... it doesn't seems real... clearly can feel that they r acting...
loved shayntani a lot... she nd the Krishna impressed me alott...
the Krishna has dat naughtiness in his eyes...like the way he expresses it...nd the Krishna gyan is good at the end of epi...
Edited by Anki_KJSG - 11 years ago
psam4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

There are two versions to this, what I remember from my childhood, it was her father who put these conditions.

and I think it is not really important as to who put forward these conditions.

You know Santhi, when people look at Mahabharata as a linear, good vs bad, it will fail us

It is about motives, choices and decisions

Victory and defeat are but two sides of a coin and every bad has a past .

Mahabharat looks at why and not what, unlike Ramayana

So was it Satyavati herself, or was it her father? If it was her father, was she also in agreement or just a reluctant participant?

That is not significant, for what is of import here is that she chose to take this stand, which led to Bheeshma's pratigya.

The fall out will start from today itself - as the strength of Hastinapur yuvraj, he will win Amba, Ambika and Ambalika but not for himself, leading to the curse.

So choices, and decisions that are bad, not people, never people the actions are what must be judged and the motives behind those actions.

thank you. really hard to connect with the characters with this fast paced narration.may be they want to focus more on kauravas and pandavas.still it is a great attempt.