Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
well like everyone said this review is on colours owned website ofcourse they will criticize this epic since it competes with their saas-bahu drama
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
and i said it without reading any article...
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well those disheartened by this review should read the one in tellychakar.Its quite balanced highlighted the good and bad ppoints as well.MB is not perfect needs improvement but is definately good enough to watch.I think everyone should watch becuase an epic like this on such a grand scale wont come on TV again.
Edited by Sabhayata - 11 years ago
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The production house has focussed more on grandiosity rather than content. We are not interested in special effects but the way story is put in front of audience so that viewers are engrossed though the story has been told many times. And this MB has failed here.When we say Mahabharat then each and every dialogue carries some meaning which relates to human psyche in one or the other way.
But the show is lacklustre in the required departments. This epic is so engrossing even when we read it and reread it. Grand Clothes , makeup , bizarre weapons and lavish sets don't make Mahabharat but the depth of the content of this epic is what which defines Mahabharat. Showmakers have failed to understand this despite 3 years of that research🤢...

NB: I am not comparing with older MB show. This is my favorite epic and I have been reading it since childhood.
BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

It seems those who have read this article have missed the disclaimer given in the end. Which says.

Disclaimer: Colors is part of the Network 18 group which also owns Firstpost. Star Plus is owned by Star TV and competes with Network 18.

This review is given on a site owned by Colors. After this there isn't much to explain. So let's continue enjoying the show😆

Exactly.
As soon as i saw 'firstpost', i knew this would be a negative review without even reading the article. 😆

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This Mahabharat is not a fail. Its target audience is the YOUTH .Its not the preachy kind. Its young, jazzy and shot like a movie. Its different that's it.
Edited by Mithuu - 11 years ago
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mithuu

This Mahabharat is not a fail. Its target audience is the YOUTH .Its not the preachy kind. Its young, jazzy and shot like a movie. Its different that's it.

I agree that this MB will appeal to the youth more, but they have omitted some very important details such as Ganga and shantanus love story. Also want it satyavati's father who had demanded the throne for her heirs?

The facts should be correct at least
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mittijalebi

I agree that this MB will appeal to the youth more, but they have omitted some very important details such as Ganga and shantanus love story. Also want it satyavati's father who had demanded the throne for her heirs?

The facts should be correct at least

Totally agree...but after following DKDM I don't expect anything from these serials. This is all TRP driven. I hope they don't mislead people to an extent like they have done in DKDM
Edited by Mithuu - 11 years ago
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am liking the new Mahabharat.. old was good but it had time .. with new faces new technology and easier language I am enjoying it more... but for senior audience i felt the editing is to very supportive .. they ay get lost while connecting so many characters as they arrive..
hnidiga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not the preachy kind.. but its not the right kind.. what does one achieve by character assassination and manipulating characters to one's own need.. for this u could have chosen anything else.. it couldnot have been Mahabharat...