Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
What I want to say is everything is too loud and on ur face type...

Its not like i hate the show or i am calling it as failure...i will definitely try it out coz i feel mytho shows are really great to watch..am even watching buddha..which was like way too impressive right from the first scene..but it is sad that the time slot is very bad for it...and there is no hype also which mahabharat had created.. so viewers obviously expect a lot from 100 crore show..

its my genuine opinion after watching first episode...dont count me as hater of the show...

after all we all r here to discuss plus and minuses 😳

Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
Samrata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SriRam.

tfs
i am not comparing this show with any other version of Mahabharat but after watching the episode me too feel, there is something lacking in this new mahabharat, even though its included my fav rockstar sameer dharmadhikari ,
my opinion just spending too much money is not enough to make a unique show,
anyway its began now ,will give a try

i agreed with U sri brother its over hyped
even i havent watching BRC's mahabharat but i have great hope about this show b/t nothing impressive asap ,editing should be improve
may be its big budget show but cant connected with the character well 😕
glad the way sameer part end very soon ,😛
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The article is too extreme, but I agree with him on certain points. Like the complexion of Krishna, I was also surprised to find the Krishna fair complexioned.
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Commenting on the article I think it is too early to send such strong views.

But I second Member 'nneeiill'.You have to hit with your first episode!

Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 11 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sorry guys I havent read the article yet...
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ok i read the article , i feel authore had prejudice that this will be epic failure coz i read word word same comment on bow n krishna's complexion on promo.on yt way b4 start of show
the accessory instruments are not so cheap the way he/she compared

agree krishna was darker , but than neither nitish or saumen faced p0roblem due to their complexion
as long as u r true to ckt people will accept

the authore had problem how krishna was present
now in this show the present tym is where krishna is sitiing in vrindavan n interacting wid audience n giving his tippani on the flaw of ckt , n via that point he gives us msg
i liked todays msg yup often parent are blinded to think about their security of chilldren's future n forget ckt developement .
it will continue till the ckt sn story of mb will come to tym period of krishna than we will not just see krishna's updesh but his knowledge via his actions

the new mb is more focussed on geeta n war n lesson to be learn from each ckt rather than fullstory of mb

Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
It seems those who have read this article have missed the disclaimer given in the end. Which says.
Disclaimer: Colors is part of the Network 18 group which also owns Firstpost. Star Plus is owned by Star TV and competes with Network 18.

This review is given on a site owned by Colors. After this there isn't much to explain. So let's continue enjoying the show😆
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ well spoted minaxi
actually rival site has given review more on positive side
sonanai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did Shantanu Died...Where is Chitrangad...So fast...not able to understand Mahabharat...Now please do not tell me to read it before seeing this show...If I were to read the mahabharat then why they are making the show 😆...Atleast give some introduction to the characters ... who they are why are they doing so...This show is for the audience who is well versed with Mahabharat and knows all the characters...😉
mnx12 thumbnail
^^ Their review is more balanced then the biased one posted in this thread.
It's upto the viewers, not to get carried away with articles.