Why the new Mahabharat is an epic fail!

Stalwart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This show is really good!πŸ‘Both the episodes telecasted till now are very nice.The Shri Krishna scene was excellent.All the actors are performing very well in their roles.But still I don't understand why people are calling this an epic failure.
Check this article.
This is nothing but competition!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sen-ThoorA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs
i am not comparing this show with any other version of Mahabharat but after watching the episode me too feel, there is something lacking in this new mahabharat, even though its included my fav rockstar sameer dharmadhikari ,
my opinion just spending too much money is not enough to make a unique show,
anyway its began now ,will give a try
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
flow is there , but it's not failure .
in order tocutt down budget n tym they have deleted many important details which affects their story telling
so shift from one scene to oder track look odd rite now
i m glad krishna sar in the end was gud

amba was gud bhishma satayvati scene n vow part was gud

but screaming of panchal n convo between him that satayavati son's was filmy annoyed me

transition from one track to oder has to be better
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
25 years between old and newmahabharat??!!! so comparisons should not be made. new show should be watched with an open mind.
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
After watching the promos I had very high expectations from the show. But the first look didnt live up to the high expectations it had created. I agree with most of the points stated in the article. They are all pretty logical. Even if we dont compare & forget the BR Chopra MBH ever existed, this one fails on many points.

Yes of course people will say the show has just started, but well first impressions do matter!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I think it's a bit cynical and extreme to say it "failed" after one or two episodes. πŸ˜•πŸ₯± Dude, why can't people give it a chance and not be so critical from the very start? Give the show a month or two, and if it still doesn't interest you, then fine, bash it all you want, but at least give it a chance first.
As for the so-called "article", it seems to me nothing more than the ranting of a bitter and frustrated soul. I'd hardly call it the general census of the public. πŸ€ͺ I'd really like to see how the ratings of the show go in 1-2 months. I think that would give us far more basis for judgment than the first and second episode.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey krishni..nice to see you here...i watched the first episode...not very impressed...it was just ok...may be cause am watching buddha so this mahabharat pales in front of it..

sameer dharmadhikari..i was totally loving him in buddha but not here...

overall there is something lacking..i donno what...πŸ˜•..even the krishna scenes was epic fail ... OTT graphics and lacking in execution...πŸ˜•..my expectations were really high...

it seems u loved it...but for me its definitely thumbs down for the first epi..be it the background score or acting ...

let us see how it proceeds...
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
karan2511 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it's not a failure it's a great show and people are considering that because they are comparing mahabharat with B.R. Chopara's old Mahabharat but they should think what if that mahabharat was not there on the first place then what would be they comparing with and they need to understand this mahabharat is meant to use new techniques to make younger generation to watch and make it interesting for them Mahabharat is made to provide social message instead of complaining they should enjoy the show and they should think about other shows even though other shows does not have logic but we still watch it so why not watch something with kids and provide social message by watching mahabharat
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
They showed glimpses of pandavas n karna too...hmm what to say..better be silent for now...πŸ˜•

i do believe that first episode should have been very impressive..coz there are really some good shows happening right from the first scene...u gotta sell ur first episode...

for all the hype it created, this is what they come up with..if they have to make this show successful they have to keep in mind that grand costumes and graphics alone wont make a Mahabharat...πŸ˜•

P.S Irrespective of any comparison to previous shows or current running shows...this show definitely is lacking for now..
Edited by nneeiill - 11 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it will be progress once pace little slows down ,techniquely it is best ,i like acting of main ckt n msg given the end
too early n too rude to call it failure

amitabh jaise legend also were not perfect in the begning in month tym it will rule in mytho lover's heart😳
Edited by princessofkesar - 11 years ago