Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The narration should have started with Shantanu and Ganga's marriage and why Ganga left him.
Personally I found Devbrat a bit old to the role he was playing. He was just 16 when he was brought back by Ganga and this actor does not even look 25 yrs old,even some time he looked older than king Shantanu. Acting needs improvement too.
ab98623 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i luvd d first epi...according 2 me,its nt about d show being successful coz of d music,spl effects...etc...
in todays world,its imp to make d visuals realistic...n they r doin a fantastic job...
plus,this serial is nt gonna go on for yrs 2gethr...its gonna b only for 6mnths or so...in dat case,its fair to assume dat they will not show us d "background" of evry charactr...n frankly,i dnt think dats evn necessary... if they go into d background,they will have to strt with d birth of sage Vyas,as he is d 1 who created it n also playd d most imp role in it...

dis mahabharat is from Lord Krishna's point of view (or so they say)...i loved his small intervention...it was strikingly logical n d truth...

sorry,i dnt agree wid u...for some of us,mahabharat is just a story...for some,a myth...for some,a belief...
and for some of us,its reality...
n im proud to say dat this show is doing justice to evry thought dat each 1 of us has about mahabharat...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mocking_bird

The narration should have started with Shantanu and Ganga's marriage and why Ganga left him.

Personally I found Devbrat a bit old to the role he was playing. He was just 16 when he was brought back by Ganga and this actor does not even look 25 yrs old,even some time he looked older than king Shantanu. Acting needs improvement too.

Completely agree with everything you said .

They should've taken someone a bit younger to play the role of Devbrata .

VirManForLife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with a lot of your points, I also feel that it didn't live up to the hype. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be.