Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Overall epi was gud really.
Specilly luvd the krishna part.awesm set,dialg nd my srj's acting.b8 as being a narratr scene was too small.
Its just 1st epi.lookin 4ward
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very well said. My grasp of Hindi language is bit weak so it was heartwarming to read your views.

I watched the whole first version of Mahabarat and loved it to the core so I wanted to see this again in current time and I must say from the very first frame I am hooked.

It is not only visually stunning but what I saw in the first episode, I know I am going to enjoy this story unfold once again.

Just loved it.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree the actress playing Satyavati was excellent and her dialogue delivery. My other fav was Devrath... he fitted the role
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
some bits specially the outdoor shoots i dont like that much .. that could be more grand.. but except those bits its awesome .. loved the vishma parts ..
and satyavati's part was awesome .. above all perfect casting so far ..

they need to quicken the phase a bit .. but there will be so much more coming .. looking to it ..

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
absolutely loved tonight's episode!krishna was superb n so was bheeshma...the set , special effects were awesome.. however did not like the actress who played ganga her acting was too impassive n amateurish... bad dialogue delivery! overall it was a splendid experience
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mridula.shome

Wow! A grand beginning indeed! And quite promising as well. From the sets to the costumes to the locales were like seen never before. But the first episode definitely belonged to Satyavati. This character stands out completely different from what is read.
Shree Krishna's appearance seemed more like an appearance than a narrator. Want to see more of him in the coming episodes.

It was grand-ish, yes. And I agree, Satyawati hasn't had such an impact on me before. We owe it to Sayanti Ghosh really, and perhaps the dialogue writers. Krishna? Everybody liked him! But no, it can't have been an actual appearance in the story, he's not born yet, remember?

thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshirocks

Overall epi was gud really.
Specilly luvd the krishna part.awesm set,dialg nd my srj's acting.b8 as being a narratr scene was too small.
Its just 1st epi.lookin 4ward

Agreed. 👍🏼 Me too.
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: ll-Shilpa-ll

Very well said. My grasp of Hindi language is bit weak so it was heartwarming to read your views.

I watched the whole first version of Mahabarat and loved it to the core so I wanted to see this again in current time and I must say from the very first frame I am hooked.

It is not only visually stunning but what I saw in the first episode, I know I am going to enjoy this story unfold once again.

Just loved it.

Somebody who said something about my writing skill, thank you! 😃Exactly, exactly! Those were my first thoughts on witnessing the episode as well.
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I agree the actress playing Satyavati was excellent and her dialogue delivery. My other fav was Devrath... he fitted the role

Oh, well. Actually. They've chosen an excellent cast thus far!
thegameison thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

some bits specially the outdoor shoots i dont like that much .. that could be more grand.. but except those bits its awesome .. loved the vishma parts ..

and satyavati's part was awesome .. above all perfect casting so far ..

they need to quicken the phase a bit .. but there will be so much more coming .. looking to it ..

I'll be honest and even at the cost of sounding naive, hey, I liked all the video effects! 😳😆 TV standards and this? This is SO above em, they'll get better in time.