Where is Shantanu Ganga Love Story?

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Where is the Ganga Shantanu Love Story? I used to love watching that part! Wasn't that one of the important part of the story? Those who are of new gen willl never know why Ganga took away Devrat. The back story is really beautiful. How she drowned her seven sons and was about to drown the eighth? Why Shantanu broke his promise? And what promise? All those things are missing! I wish they show it in flashback atleast!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was expecting some flash back to be shown on shantanu/ganga. don't know if tomorrow we might see???
understand shantanu's role is only for first hour or so of the show.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think so they will show it because its only for 6 months and they will be cutting many scenes i guess
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aww, I really wanted to see Ganga-Shantanu love story. That, for me, is one of the most special love stories of mahabharat. I missed it so much.
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
it was very important scene...much more important than that golden fish scene...
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Aww, I really wanted to see Ganga-Shantanu love story. That, for me, is one of the most special love stories of mahabharat. I missed it so much.

Agreed! Even I am missing it!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swati2008

it was very important scene...much more important than that golden fish scene...

I completely agree. The golden fish scene was quite pointless honestly. They could have easily shown how shrewd or ambitious Satyavati is, without sacrificing the beautiful love story between Shantanu and Ganga. Very sad. 😭
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They actually omitted it. 😳 I am very impressed with the video effects and performances in general but I am going to let them unfold the story in their own way and decide later whether I like it or not.

Anisha06 thumbnail
Even I was wondering . I'm not comparing it but luved tat part in old MB.
V.CiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

me too want to see Ganga-Shatanu love story,
that's should be interesting then Shatanu-Satyavathi story