Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ...B.N.K...

the most boring show i hv ever seen in sp ... agar begnning aisa hai toh ending kaisa hoga ..

--- to many old people

--- poor make up i can see glue and fake eyelashes 🤢

--- i was liking satyavati then she turns out to be a lady 🤔 gaali

--- was expecting kanha story but he is nothing bas a commentator ..

--- that rajoo avishake scene was total vulgar and that dude is yeekkk

meri maha dev mahan .. 😳 ..agar maha dev nahi dekha toh kya dekha ☺️

thank u but no thank u main paak gayi already ..

booo ...boring 🤢

ps : to me its just a show like '' the new adventure od hercules '' ''Persey jackson '' sorry if i offen anyone since it has something to do with religion and all .. 😊

Pehle thoda din usko time de na

This was just the first epi

An introductory episode

And Krishna as a sutradhaar is a nice idea

Since he actually never wanted to directly intervene ever
hotdogg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

i just hope that in all this VFX, the saar of mahabharat is not lost and we are able to see the depth and the soul of the story

hgg, why use Krishna as the sutradhar? why not Vyas himself?

any ideas on that?

arshi-
maybe because krishna is more known character and target segment will easily know & identify...very few people will know about Vyas...
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotdogg

arshi-
maybe because krishna is more known character and target segment will easily know & identify...very few people will know about Vyas...

So another opportunity to educate and make aware thrown away by makers in deference to popular vote?

For Vyas was integral to the story, yet not directly involved

He was satyawatis son from rishi Parashara if I remember correctly
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice and crisp post, I must say. The episode without doubt was grand and visually appeasing but it seemed the story was a little disjointed. But again, it was the very first episode so willing to give certain allowances😃.
Sayantani was the best among the introduced characters👍🏼.
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimi10

Nice and crisp post, I must say. The episode without doubt was grand and visually appeasing but it seemed the story was a little disjointed. But again, it was the very first episode so willing to give certain allowances😃.

Sayantani was the best among the introduced characters👍🏼.

well said rimi10. Lets give it a week and then it should be in flow
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well said rimi10. Lets give it a week and then it should be in flow

Yes and I waiting eagerly for tonight's episode to watch the bhishma pratigya scene. OMG...the real essence of Mahabharat did took off from this very scene.
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

So another opportunity to educate and make aware thrown away by makers in deference to popular vote?

For Vyas was integral to the story, yet not directly involved

He was satyawatis son from rishi Parashara if I remember correctly

Wasnt Vyas born unattractive (thus leading to Dhritarashtra being born blind as his mother closed her eyes during s**, and Pandu similarly diseased...)
That would make him an unphotogenic character to present on TV???😃

Edit- recalled that Vyas was also called Krishna Dvaipaayana, meaning "the dark person born on an island"..

Not that they are true to character in other cases...😆 Note the Fair and Handsome advertorial in the form of Vasudev KRISHNA!!!!

Edited by happychappy - 11 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi arshi, what an amazing post, i think i will have to watch the episode again..the journey of ur crispy bytes is going to be a philisophical one because mahabharat in itself is gyaan ka saagar..i must say one thing when i started watching it i was missing the old mahabharat..thought that it had more potential, maybe after reading ur post i will start liking the new mahabharat..anyway nice to see ur well written post👏!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the episode was good. it is too early to decide on anything. atleast the hype was not a let down. each character was defined firmly.
satyavati - the over ambitious woman
santanu - a king without marital happiness
deva vart - a devote son.
the vfx was good. lets wait and watch
just a doubt , want satyavati and santanu meet after devarat's re entry into their live?
-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So nice to see many familiar faces err, ID's here 😊
Loved your CB Arshi 👏 Beautifully philosophical lines, we're getting from you. It's also a good diving point for someone like me who watched the first epi and was floundering, because you need certain 'insider knowledge' for this... Also the pace, felt a tinny bit accelerated.

Mahabharat is going to be hard work for me, I can tell. But I'm willing, as Hgg bhai has remarked, the pay-off should be great. Plus it is pre-scripted too. I'd be better off learning from the Master's here... Although loathe to give SP another chance...