Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Bhishma is also one of my fav. character. And I have not only watched the DD version but I have also read the Amar Chitra Katha version of Mahabharata! And I really loved your post! And yes, sometimes I do think what would have happened if he had not taken that oath!
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Me too. It was watchable and i loved the Dev Vrat parts. Sayantani has done an excellent job as Satyawati.😃

Yes she is doing an excellent job 👍🏼 Hope the good work gets carried on
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Rashi-

Nice to see you here 😊 watched only last part and loved it .

Thank you and nice to see you here as well. You should watch Dev-Vrat's entry - SUPERB.😳

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Bhishma is also one of my fav. character. And I have not only watched the DD version but I have also read the Amar Chitra Katha version of Mahabharata! And I really loved your post! And yes, sometimes I do think what would have happened if he had not taken that oath!

Same here.😳... i have not read the Chitra Kathaa version and i have been wanting to read Mrityunjai.😃...I guess if Dev Vrat would have married, we would have had an ideal kingdom in Hastinapur and a generation of flawless compassionate warriors and rulers. 😳
_BacknForth_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post 😊
I liked the Dev-vrat bits... his entry, the Ganga scene, the confrontation with his father, the ending scene. Yes, he could be a very apt Bheeshma.
(But truly Satyavati stole the show for me today. Great acting on her part too.)

Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Same here.😳... i have not read the Chitra Kathaa version and i have been wanting to read Mrityunjai.😃...I guess if Dev Vrat would have married, we would have had an ideal kingdom in Hastinapur and a generation of flawless compassionate warriors and rulers. 😳

Chitra Katha version is divided into 42 comic books from what I remember!

Originally posted by: _BacknForth_

Nice post 😊
I liked the Dev-vrat bits... his entry, the Ganga scene, the confrontation with his father, the ending scene. Yes, he could be a very apt Bheeshma.
(But truly Satyavati stole the show for me today. Great acting on her part too.)

Thank you. I also loved the exact parts that you did.😆... I wanna watch the legendary Akhand Pratigya scene tomorrow.😳.

Sayantani was FAB as Satyawati.👏

Originally posted by: Kalpana_Writer

Chitra Katha version is divided into 42 comic books from what I remember!

O teri!🤣
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post, Darling. But to be honest, I found the new Bhishma lacking, I just could not connect with him. He needs to act better. And I am not comparing him to Mukesh Khanna, because that was one role that can never be overshadowed by anyone else, I feel. Loved the episode till the entry of Devdutt and the confrontation between Devdutt and Shantanu. Then I got a bit bored since I sort of know the story inside-out.

Originally posted by: Star_girl

Great post, Darling. But to be honest, I found the new Bhishma lacking, I just could not connect with him. He needs to act better. And I am not comparing him to Mukesh Khanna, because that was one role that can never be overshadowed by anyone else, I feel. Loved the episode till the entry of Devdutt and the confrontation between Devdutt and Shantanu. Then I got a bit bored since I sort of know the story inside-out.

Thank you,😳... I am fine with Dev-Vrat as he is a powerful prince and a committed son. The actor did a decent job and the magnum opus feelers of the scenes helped him. I will actually judge him when he slips into the skin of Bhishma.😆...I liked how the entry of Dev Vrat was designed and the execution. 😃