Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely agree about the visual brilliance part. I felt like I was watching a beautiful movie. Now, we should wait and watch how they set up the story itself. Because the story is always the hero. No amount of visual handicap can ruin a lovely story, and likewise, no amount of visual brilliance can make up for an average plot-setting. I am really hopeful. 😉
Edited by Star_girl - 11 years ago
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The visual effects were great.. loved the 1st episode. .
The sets and costumes were awesome. .
Edited by mythili2 - 11 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
Oh god... such a pathetic graphics... come on man the set looks so much grander... kept it simple... no need of those extra stupid graphics...
i was so disappointed the way it started... it was much much better after debvatt's abhishek...

i hope they show minus those idiotic graphics. 🥱
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
From a technical point of view, this show has the best visuals, camera work, animation, cinematography, locations, sets, that I have ever seen in an Indian show.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

i have seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat as a child and i'm seeing this Mahabharat today. and the technological aspects of this new MB is as per the modern and expected standards..coz i dont think such high level of visual technology on TV was available those days. but yes, i would have liked it better if they had kept the sets a low-key and crude .. Mahabharat is a story of incidents that happened approx. 900 BC, such grandeur at that time isnt sitting well with me.

i somewhat agree with u, i feel that old mahabharat is more close to the heart and new one is more of a visual treat, and somewhere the connection is missing.
Shaya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. For me it was appearing like a movie rather than a TV serial
Edited by Shaya_123 - 11 years ago
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you...loved the sets, costumes and graphics...it really is movie quality