Visual excellence, what do you think?

Viji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Since people here are not happy with comparing the show with old MB, which is inevitable according to me at least until the show and the actors grow over us, I am not going to go there. I am watching new MB because I like the epic and take it as an excellent opportunity to share this with my son.
I found the backdrop and settings a treat. MB is a visual treat for Indian TV standards. What do you all think?
Edited by Viji79 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you...Not only visuals are great but the story is also fast paced...
Viji79 thumbnail
The pace is probably because MB has been planned for 6 months, according to TOI
mnx12 thumbnail
Treatement is very different. Visual effects are good. Atleast I like this MB.
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The promos, the cast everything is been splendid ⭐️ And one of the main points is its only for 6 months therefore many of them who dont know what Mahabharat is about can understand the full story in a short period of time 👍🏼
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i have seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat as a child and i'm seeing this Mahabharat today. and the technological aspects of this new MB is as per the modern and expected standards..coz i dont think such high level of visual technology on TV was available those days. but yes, i would have liked it better if they had kept the sets a low-key and crude .. Mahabharat is a story of incidents that happened approx. 900 BC, such grandeur at that time isnt sitting well with me.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree .😊.the richness and grandeur of settings were strikingly visible and cinematography as well..
deepsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes!!! I agree with u visual r just fantastic but I found dialogue r not that good n set of hastinapur just awesome 👏
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moner_Radio

i have seen BR Chopra's Mahabharat as a child and i'm seeing this Mahabharat today. and the technological aspects of this new MB is as per the modern and expected standards..coz i dont think such high level of visual technology on TV was available those days. but yes, i would have liked it better if they had kept the sets a low-key and crude .. Mahabharat is a story of incidents that happened approx. 900 BC, such grandeur at that time isnt sitting well with me.

Well I am not sure if what I am saying would justify the visual grandeur. The time at which Mahabharata took place according to Hindu mythology is not even kalyug, it was dwaparayug, when divine interventions were very common. The rich settings are justified by possible architecture to the kings of great kingdoms through celestial architects, who were invited through yagnas.
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my!Dont even get me started on how much i have loved the picturistion<3
its extravagant looking!I felt as though i was watching a movie.
and jyst as i had expected,The br chopra mb comparisons have occurred.come on guys,u cant compare legendary shows like that.
This Mb has its own charm,why simply spoil the fun by comparing an uttaradhikaari with the maharaj?😳
hope u got the drift.
Anyway,just a random observation,sayantani actually has lovely facial features,the make up screwed up.atleast according to me.
I have seen her elsewhere and she has looked charming.here,it seemed a bit masked.almost plain ike.yes yes i know she us satyawati n ol.but still.