Alcoholic Kushal enters Bigg Boss7 house to cure his addiction

rishabjain2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Alcoholic Kushal enters Salman Khan's Bigg Boss 7 house to cure his addiction

Small screen pin-up boy Kushal Tandon has walked into the Bigg Boss house with some grand , if not eccentric plans. Kushal, of the Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai' fame, is quite a favourite with the girls, specially after his moves on the dancing reality show Nach Baliye.

Kushal now tells us his ultimate goal of entering the feared bastion. "I am going inside the Bigg Boss house to completely detoxify myself," said Kushal.

And yes, before you wonder, he is a self-confessed border line alcoholic and wants to use the three months of captivity to cure himself.

He even has a gameplan: "Firstly, I will be making best use of the gym section inside the house. I will be concentrating only on my body. Secondly, since I am a border line alcoholic, it will be a great testing time for me. I plan to change myself completely."

If you followed him on the small screen then you may remember that he had turned up his nose at reality shows after Nach Baliye.

But if there is one thing the man has, that is honesty and Kushal was very clear that "Bigg Boss gives you big money and is the ideal way to reach out to the audience."

Edited by rishabjain2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
There is already a similar topic please share your views there. Kushal enters BB to quit alcohol-Article

TOPIC CLOSED
BB7 Dev Team