Frequent Posters

-Deeps- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
He was just bragging about his awards. πŸ€”
752993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Howlarious

Don't know why anyone would be 'threatened by an over hyped TV actor. πŸ˜† Hell, he doesn't even have any work anymore so he NEEDS Bigg Boss to relaunch his career. πŸ˜†

What happen to his show ? Did he get booted from there πŸ˜†
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Diva-In-Armor

What happen to his show ? Did he get booted from there πŸ˜†

It finished last week, so I heard. πŸ˜†
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalkhokhar

The show hasnt even started and this poor guys already has so many haters and is getting bashed.

BTW - show has started already ! -- And public opinions do change with time. People love quick judgements and jumping to conclusions -- I don't feel like bashing someone who is already in the HELL :P / -
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sscomp32

I agree. Prats is also a soap star but i dont see more than 2 or 3 threads on her. If fans stop reacting at everything no one will bother. πŸ˜†
Already 2 threads closed because of ruthless reporting by fans. πŸ˜†

@Muns:- looks like we are on opposite side. πŸ˜†

No ya I am not on anyone's side nd frankly speaking I haven't even formed a POV regarding anyone yet... But u know na how I dislike useless basing, issi liye pohooch gayi. πŸ˜†
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Deeps-

He was just bragging about his awards. πŸ€”

ab awards jite hai toh bole qna
people just can't ignore Tandon tabhi they all r here in his post
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
The reason could be many.As some said BB forum members are biased against all TV star then again as someone else said,it's wrong to categorize them as bashers since the show is on it's day 2.but the thing is the members are watching this show for long 7years n regular forum member 'd know the other forum members dislike/biasness better..

To tell you honestly,When I watched Kushal on NB,I was irritated,He has that " Yo! I'm popular" thing always dancing on his head,nothing wrong in that,yes he's popular but the wrong thing is he just present that thing a really annoying way..His entry in BB house was boring but I liked him better in tonight's epi while comforting Andy.. Apart from his " I'm popular" thing (No one denied but kitni baar sunaoghe) everything was good..I loved how he was answering Andy,FUN that was..
& I'm kind of a judgmental person
πŸ˜†but I judge people every action but don't make a permanent statement unless their every action speak volumes the same thing again n again..& really their really nothing to hate ..Well that's a big word,I'd rather say dislike,unless you are someone annoying like Imam πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Deeps-

You reap what you sow. πŸ˜‰

lol look who is talking male bitch fanπŸ˜†
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No one is farigh enough to hate or bash on a person without a reason. Kushal himself is giving ppl a chance to bash him!
His "frank" attitude as the fans say, won't do him any good!