tracing the ancient roots of mahabharatha

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
most welcome..wish i could visit the place mentioned in the article where draupadi was disrobed...shame teh government is not doing much to preserve such historic places..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovesunshine

most welcome..wish i could visit the place mentioned in the article where draupadi was disrobed...shame teh government is not doing much to preserve such historic places..

Hmmm leave that place.. It's a shame that women were not respected in the society during those days neither are they respected now 😑 The rape cases that happen each day are a proof of it
lovesunshine thumbnail
completely agree with u shamya. abt the treatment of women in the society...i was just saying i want to visit the old places of hastinapur listed in the above article ..just to breath the same air as the great ppl of mahabharat once breathedπŸ˜ƒ mayb i might remember my old life..mayb i was a villager in hastinapur of olden daysπŸ˜‰
Adr_Rush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
who knows πŸ˜‰ maybe we were one of the pandavas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
lovesunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: shamya_for_life

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

who knows πŸ˜‰ maybe we were one of the pandavas πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

maybe but pandavas all went to heaven naa n got moksh which is freedom form the cycle of birth, death n rebirth ..then how can they come back...πŸ˜†

i wish i was atleast one of daasis of shree krishna.. or maybe one of the gopis who danced with him n radaha in raas leela dance..πŸ˜†