Andy displays his kathak dancing skill TOI

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Bigg Bossis always known for getting out the best and hidden talent of the housemates. Andy who is much known for his anchoring skills has another side tohis personality. Little did anyone know that this VJ by profession is also atrained Kathak dancer.Being the most chirpiest and talkative person in the house, he was seen giving agyaanon classicaldancing to the hell-mates. But they insisted him that he should show them few dance moves. Andy quickly accepted and displayed some Kathak moves on Dil Cheez Kya hain. Looking at this, Hazel could not stop herself and quickly joined him. Soon it turned out to bea complete Mujra performance thatre ceived everybody's applause. Ellilooked quite inquisitive and asked Andy to teach her Kathak. Hetaught her few basic steps that Elli performed with much grace. Look like this season, Andy will soon prove to be a complete entertainer and keep everybody enthralled.This is why TOI earlier mentioned that with VJ Andy's presence, viewers will not miss Imam Siddhiqui.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Kinda explains his feminine behavior. Now please all you broad-minded police officers, don't arrest me for that! 😆
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
@Roshan i also thinks so lol... he is like that :P
blossom456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even is voice sounds like a girl but i guess he will be fun
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Kinda explains his feminine behavior. Now please all you broad-minded police officers, don't arrest me for that! 😆

Infact, have to agree with you. Why oh why are MOST of the Indian Classical male dancers so feminine? Not that it bother's me. I love me some Andy... giggle!! ❤️ He's a thorough entertainer. I remember he used to host some show where the guys have to woo some girls for a date. OMG! His comments on the side and his experssions were the ONLY reason I used to watch the show. Also, if you noticed, he stood up to Salman right from the word go. 👍🏼 I love me some Andy... Oh but I have already said that.. lol!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ his body language also like that ;p
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i saw his dancing skills in welcome...he's really fun guy...!