Andy turns Guru, Shilpa-Apurva miss u moments Article

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday (15 September 2013) the entire nation was glued to their TV sets to know who the 15 inmates of Bigg Boss Season 7 were. And now that we know who the contestants are it's time to learn more about them.The show started on a high note with VJ Andy and Tanisha Mukherjee deciding on who would go to heaven and hell.

In the act, Andy took charge and had a lot of fun. And day one of the stay, Andy stuck to being his authoritative and attention seeking best.

Why do we say so? Well, the VJ wenton to make the inmates dance to his tunes. We hear Andy decided on showcasing his Kathak dancing skills on national TV by teaching the hell-inmates of the Bigg Boss house about the dance form. But, when they insisted on him enacting the moves of that particular form he went on to gracefully dance.Looking at him dance, the beautiful Hindi speaking firangans in the house Hazel and Elli could not resistand joined him. We hear that Hazel copied the dance Guru Andy pretty well while Elli asked him to teach her the same. While the rest of the hell-walas' enjoyed dancing, Apurva did not seem too happy about the judai from his beautiful wife Shilpa. As the love-birds were seen hugging and kissing in spite of being in two different parts of the house (Apurvain Hell and Shilpa in Heaven).

All's well so far but we are sureBiggBossis just gearing up to get controversial and spicy!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I enjoy Andy's histrionics always 😆
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...looks like the jahannam ppl are enjoying themselves.
And as for apurva-shilpa i hope this wont be an everyday thing.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ i think real Shilpa Apoorva will reveal soon... its so fake.. ya Jahannum is sounding entertainment
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

R E A L L Y!! 😆 I loved watching his show and am glad he's here. I heart me some, Andy.. tee hee! Unless he turns out to be rude, a liar, hypocritical and/or insulting, Im a fan :-)
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agnihotri's PDA will soon get on everyone's nerves. Who knows tgey hav already started pissing off some viewers with their cootchie-coo. Aajkal serials mein hi romance bardassht nahi hota, seeing the same thing on reality is big turn off
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agnihotri's PDA will soon get on everyone's nerves. Who knows they hav already started pissing off some viewers with their cootchie-coo. Aajkal serials mein hi romance bardassht nahi hota, seeing the same thing on reality is big turn off
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
^ haha so so true.. it gets on nerve

@orms good :)