Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

939420 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ehmmbhrocks

lol if mods r closing hatred threads den PM them nd settle d issue bekar me nautanki kyun karni hai.mods r nt KT fans u knw 😆

It seems.. by closing continuously two topics related to Kushal by a mod indicates what?
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatataa

It seems.. by closing continuously two topics related to Kushal by a mod indicates what?

it indicates dat people r crossing their limits in criticizing.hadd se zyada hogaya hai isilye toh mods ne untopics close kiya.
Edited by ehmmbhrocks - 11 years ago
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HakunaMatataa

This is unfair..! if mods are supporting Kushal so they will close all the topics that are criticizing Kushal?? They should be fair with all

Exactly! When they are allowing his fans (whether real or paid PRs) to make topics singing his praises like how "handsome" he is and all, then why are they closing topics made by people who think he is NOT "Handsome"...So discussing somebody's looks is okay if you are praising them, but NOT Ok if you are criticizing them? What kind of moderation is this? This is so UNFAIR. I demand that the BOSS of Leviathan should fire Leviathan for such partisan moderation. 😡

I hope better sense prevails in the OWNERS/TOP Management of India Forums and they RE-OPEN the threads which Leviathan has wrongly closed.

755187 thumbnail
welcome to IF
if u r not one of those stupid fan girls then every sensible post of yours will b thrashed
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey,
The developments teams moderation are NOT to be discussed in open forum. If you have any issues, PM the DT for clarification and if you do not get any reply, try other DTs and higher DT.

Regards,

I-F Dev Team