Two Topics criticizing Kushal Tandon closed by Leviathan. Is it Fair?

859722 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am shocked 😲 to see that not one but Two topics which were discussing the homophobic comments of Kushal Tandon and his fake, arrogant demeanor in the BB house have been closed by a Moderator named Leviathan on very flimsy grounds. Other threads which are obviously created by Paid PRs of Kushal Tandon are allowed to operate. Is it fair that you are allowing praising of a contestant but not allowing legitimate criticism? I think this is poor moderation. Has Kushal Tandon paid the owners of India Forums website to write only good stuff about him and close threads which criticize him??? 🤢

I request the BOSS of Leviathan to review his decision and RE-OPEN the two topics which were closed by him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and was it fair that people were name calling him and using foul language? ???
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't y people are hating him so much, just wait for sometym guys
every second topic is opened against him
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
its fair..
as the lauguage is so weird...
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Expect the moral policing around. Everything should be rosy and pink when the game itself is filthy and junk!
859722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: __Aarti__

I don't y people are hating him so much, just wait for sometym guys
every second topic is opened against him

So? So what if people open 100 topics against Kushal Tandon? This only means how much viewers are disliking him. This doesn't mean that some moderator called Leviathan will come to his rescue! He is not closing his Appreciation threads, is he? Then what right does he have to close threads criticizing him? I demand that those threads be re-opened immediately.
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He comes from a rich, political family.

Just saying!

🤬
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol if mods r closing hatred threads den PM them nd settle d issue bekar me nautanki kyun karni hai.mods r nt KT fans u knw 😆
dinki24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There were topics worse than that last year without any moral policing. then y are criticizing topics closed this time? this forum is not meant to sing praises of contestants.
939420 thumbnail
This is unfair..! if mods are supporting Kushal so they will close all the topics that are criticizing Kushal?? They should be fair with all