Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
THIS CELEBS ENJOY DOING SUCH CRAP...attention seeks and her expressions are so constipated..
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They can do anything for fame and money,especially if the path is short cut one and gain is more:(
868219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kitkataha

Yea man, seriously, no one put a gun to her head when she was asked to join BB. Anyway, lets see how long their diabetic love lasts on the show. 😆

It's all fake. This is the most boring couple we'll ever see on Bigg Boss. I don't know why were people like Apoorva Shilpa, Sangram Singh, Arman Kohli and Rajat Rawail are in this show?? They will do nothing for the show. All boring people.

J-SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I already don't like this fake "romantic" couple.. She was telling Ratan to take care of Apurva like he's a little baby! It was so lame.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think she has come up with a plan to play abla naari card.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -veronica-

it looked very fake
she iz behaving like she was forced to come in bb
ihate these silly drama to get camera attention
even kamya looks like she is all talking and no substance

You know why Girls having more guy friends because they cause less drama...😆

PS: Drama Queens/Kings, Hypocrites, two-faced, exaggerators and fake people can all be found on BB.
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Old antics to gain attention ... I hope this time ppl remain what they are in real ... dont want another DELNAZ in house again!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess I am the only one who thought it was cute & in love😕 as they seemed uncertain if they will see eachother or not soon inside..,

but yeah it did look a bit dramatic as she said herself that she went to channel and aproorva got tagged along so this cry looked fake after they went inside and still could see eachother!

Probably shez chipping for sympathy votes already for first week elimination.. Hmmm!!!
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VikasCool

It's all fake. This is the most boring couple we'll ever see on Bigg Boss. I don't know why were people like Apoorva Shilpa, Sangram Singh, Arman Kohli and Rajat Rawail are in this show?? They will do nothing for the show. All boring people.

Agree with you
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

First episode and somebody has already managed to cry? Looks like Aashka ke aashq are in for some serious competition. 😆

well said 😆